Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 12. (Read 7021 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Eloncity token #ECT:
- Volume: 1,000,000,000 ECT Finite amount of ECT created. No inflation.
- Maximum token amount for contribution: 32%
- Mining for stored renewables: 32%
- Team: 7.5%
- ELONCITYLab: 14.5%
- Marketing: 14%

Soft cap: $10,000,000.
Hard cap: $33,000,000.
*Private contribution : $19,000,000 (Open)
*Cornerstone contribution: $6,000,000 (N/A)
*Public contribution: $8,000,000 (N/A)

That is all we know!

When the Public Sale event will open?
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Eloncity offers us an innovative solution to the real problems for providing the community with renewable energy sources. This will change the whole of humanity and give new opportunities. It has long been time to move away from primitive ways of extracting energy and look to the future. Having a strong and experienced development team, I'm sure they will be able to implement the planned goals.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Private sale starts from $200,000? Which individual can bring up that kind of money, This should be way lower for average joes, If you want to start a decentralized network, distributing tokens to more community members.

Now is very hard situation on market. And they have a very big hardcap. I think they afraid that they cant raise hardcap and want to attract as much as possible from big private investors. May be they selling with big discounts...  Huh
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Interblock Capital invested in this project, and they're an excellent team.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Private sale starts from $200,000? Which individual can bring up that kind of money, This should be way lower for average joes, If you want to start a decentralized network, distributing tokens to more community members.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

Eloncity Twitter News

We are extremely fortunate to have received venture funding from JRR Crypto. With experience in the energy sector, JRR Crypto is not only     
a valuable resource in the field of Blockchain but possess skills to aid the exponential development of #ELONCITY distributed renewable energy

Great news.  I'm really looking forward to Q4.  to see how the demonstration of ECTP-enabled DCbus prototype with 1500Vdc Endpoint  works and I also want to see how the AI-Algorithm for real-time energy price calculation works.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I'm following your work with great interest. its confidence in project's investors is reflected in the project. Thank you very much

ELONCITY is decentralizing our power infrastructure into millions of self-sufficient microgrids. Some feature services offered one of them Blockchain-based trading systems make transparent energy trading while the AI algorithm finds fair market prices in realtime as a reference.
Activity: 112
Bounty program in the last week, but public sale still not release, pls give investor these info as soon as possible.
Activity: 132
They are happy to announce the receival of investment from Fly Fund, a joint investment venture between Dalin Group and Juntian Investment Co. They are excited to utilize Fly Fund's resources and experience in the South American energy sector
http://bit.ly/2NZxyvN
Merit: 59

Eloncity Twitter News

We are extremely fortunate to have received venture funding from JRR Crypto. With experience in the energy sector, JRR Crypto is not only     
a valuable resource in the field of Blockchain but possess skills to aid the exponential development of #ELONCITY distributed renewable energy

Merit: 59

Eloncity Twitter News

We are happy to announce the receival of investment from Fly Fund, a joint investment venture between Dalin Group and
Juntian Investment Co. We are excited to utilize Fly Fund's resources and experience in the South American energy sector.

Activity: 88
These recently time Eloncity don't have much event with potential investor, hope comming time will more event about this project.
There should be more events to attract potential investors!
Your opinion is good!
I support your opinion. Looking forward to project management to absorb the opinions of everyone
Activity: 112
These recently time Eloncity don't have much event with potential investor, hope comming time will more event about this project.
Activity: 252
How much time does your project replace the existing centralized power system? Do you intend to develop in Asia or other countries such as laos or vietnam
Activity: 98
ArcBlock has an important mission with ELONCITY
The challenge for ELONCITY program is that it tries to integrate microgrid technology, blockchain technology, and the new generation of energy exchange market protocols, which are all challenging. As a result, it needs teamwork between current partners, developers and future ecological partners with all kinds of new energy. For now, ArcBlock has an important mission to assist our partners in building a developer ecology, and we are honored and deeply aware of the responsibilities and significance of our commitment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
● Me\/u ●
We are happy to announce our newest investor Interblock Capital, a Canadian encrypted currency and certificate investment fund that focuses on blockchain venture investments, resource and information exchanges, and consulting services. #ELONCITY
That's so great, I think this project will be success in the near future  Kiss Kiss Kiss
If investment funds are interested in this project, this is a very good sign. Such funds have many experienced analysts who carefully study the projects and select the best.
Activity: 54
I hope good luck for the project! Spotless website, informed website, very nice activity.
Activity: 69
We are happy to announce our newest investor Interblock Capital, a Canadian encrypted currency and certificate investment fund that focuses on blockchain venture investments, resource and information exchanges, and consulting services. #ELONCITY
That's so great, I think this project will be success in the near future  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 130
They are extremely fortunate to have received venture funding from JRR Crypto. With experience in the energy sector, JRR Crypto is not only a valuable resource in the field of Blockchain but possess skills to aid the exponential development of #ELONCITY distributed renewable energy
https://twitter.com/Eloncity_io/status/1022707984286326784
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
It seems that Eloncity's development is quite good and certainly a solid and experienced team performance adds to the list of many investors. The progress of Eloncity in the future is highly anticipated.
Pages:
Jump to: