Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 2. (Read 7021 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 2
This project seems very interesting to me. It is targeting a very large industry and i would love to see what they will offer.
Activity: 214
Merit: 0
I think this is a great project, I see you have created a very large community and quality.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
the project contains good development with very calculated future progress, so it doesn't seem like loss when entering this project.
Activity: 188
This project is the best way to build a new optimized earth in future. Eloncity will be the future avengers
Activity: 160
project eloncity integration the platform blockchain will be allocate the maximum transaction, the business will be used to be useful for a second job, and details for a power account
Activity: 143
Strong team! Good vision and product. Very interesting ideas. best of luck team.
Activity: 160
 I have big hopes for this project , Eloncity idea is to mitigate the barriers that hinder the adoption of decentralized renewable energy sources within the energy sector.
Activity: 171
Lovely project.Your project is very much different from other projects, the whole team of eloncity best of luck and massive success.
Activity: 47
a project with a good concept. the prospects offered are clear, as well as all the details about the project are also clear. I think this project will be potential and much in demand by investors. good luck as expected and can be realized.
Activity: 129
The concept and planning are very interesting. Segments like this are being enjoyed by the internet users today.
Hopefully this project will be successful and useful in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I am really interested in where you guys take this. I have a background in big data, so I am keen to see the ecosystem you develop!
Activity: 112
Good luck Eloncity team, i hope your project will success as previous project.
Many fund capital invest to Eloncity, i think your team can overcome difficulty and get archive 
Activity: 73
An interesting, promising project and of course should be supported. Investments in this project will bring income in the future. I liked your idea. I think many investors will be interested in your draft. Good design development on the site. Also I want to participate
Activity: 155
what a great project that ive never seen in my life! fantastic job guys! this is very amazing. I think you should pay attention to this project.
Activity: 166
it looks like a comprehensive project and hope will provide us new updated information about it and hoping to invest it soon a little
Activity: 150
a good project and an excellent team, its structure was very well set up and I wish them luck, so far their project has enchanted me
Activity: 896
Merit: 255

Eloncity Twitter News

ab.co/2wb2vpe  Billionaire Sanjeev Gupta’s company SIMEC Zen Energy has invested heavily in Australian #renewable #energy. “The 600 gigawatt hours of generation per year was enough to power 96,000 average homes, with its 780,000 solar panels across 11 square kilometers.”                             

the most important question is what amounts were invested in the project? if it's a couple of thousand dollars this one but if it's a lot of money then you can talk about cooperation.
Activity: 263
Merit: 1

Eloncity Twitter News

ab.co/2wb2vpe  Billionaire Sanjeev Gupta’s company SIMEC Zen Energy has invested heavily in Australian #renewable #energy. “The 600 gigawatt hours of generation per year was enough to power 96,000 average homes, with its 780,000 solar panels across 11 square kilometers.”                             

I like the idea of the Eloncity project, which should use mostly renewable resources to provide energy, such as electricity, is the only one of its kind and will be useful for all of humanity.
Pages:
Jump to: