Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 3. (Read 7021 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I found 16 capitals in the investor list of Eloncity (find at: https://eloncity.io/). But there is one capital that I cannot find any further information - Buffet's 10 dollars.
I also cannot find any announcement about the cornerstone investment from this capital (usually via Eloncity Twitter channel https://twitter.com/Eloncity_io)

I searched with Google but found no result.

Can anyone share me some details about this capital?
Thanks.
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
im very interested in whether the funds and large porters will help not only to collect but also to maintain a normal price in such a market? it will be very difficult to keep the position i would say is almost impossible under the current conditions. although the idea itself is very working if you read.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
The authors of the Eloncity project want to apply blockchain technology to change the existing energy market and create a new innovative decentralized power system that can replace traditional energy systems. I support the project!

I also like the idea of this project!
Eloncity will be able to combine and use natural energy (sun and wind) together with traditional energy sources. The opportunity to make a profit, through the production of electricity, and also through access to a cheaper source of electricity, will attract a huge number of users from all over the world.

If it works very easily and everyone can get some energy that is cheaper than elsewhere, this will absolutely be astonishing. I am looking forward to the full implementation.

a much higher chance of implementing such projects than banking simply because it's the blockboy that can do what traditional networks do not. profit on which came the big investment funds and they usually do not make mistakes.

There is almost no industry that doesn't need some innovation. Banks do need innovation as the system is just too slow and expensive, but energy is another sector where there is so much potential for better technology.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
The Eloncity Model is a direct response to address the mismatch of electricity supply and demand at every level of the grid network and overcome risks of single point vulnerabilities inherent in the centralized grid architecture.
Activity: 139
List of 15 capitals - Eloncity  cornerstone investors (updated today Aug 13):
1. OK Blockchain Capital
2. StarWin Capital
3. Ceyuan Digital Assets
4. Fenbushi Digital
5. JRR Capital
6. LD Crypto
7. Colinstar Capital
8. Horman Capital
9. InterBlock Capital
10. Fly Fund
11. Decentrust Capital
12. Qingzheng Capital
13. Gravity Capital (GVC.PE)
14. Buffet's 10 dollars
15. Powerlink Labs

Krypital Group is also one of Eloncity Cornerstone Investors, but we usually consider Krypital Group as the media partner for Eloncity.
Eloncity may be the project that has the most capital investors I've known so far
Activity: 168
The emission of tokens (mining) is caused by the amount of electricity produced (accumulated in batteries and ready to be distributed) by electricity or otherwise?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The energy sector has plenty of room to grow, and the Eloncity coin project, with its brilliant technology, will grow into a unicorn project in this field.
Activity: 112
Nice working week Eloncity team, hope to hear many good news from your team and launch ICO asap.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
The idea of the Eloncity project sounds very interesting. Their idea of creating free electricity will solve the problem of a million people. So Eloncity long-term project. They have a very strong team and I am sure that they will implement all their ideas. Such projects have a future, as standard electricity production is already becoming obsolete. Even in the current situation in the crypto industry, Eloncity gives hope for the success of the project, because they are real things.
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
For the first time I see a project with such a long roadmap!!
Eloncity team wants to do as much as possible. they have big plans and high goals. decentralization of the world's energy system is a complex process. Eloncity intends to decentralize the entire energy microstructure.
Activity: 283
As far as I know, wind generators have a limited service life and can break if there are strong gusts of wind. I saw wind generators with other blades. And the Question. Why are they in the water in the picture?
Activity: 168
What's your thinking about the changing of people's life if there is some plan of testing eloncity model? maybe not too much
I found this to be an extremely useful project for people in Australia. The project has an attractive, eye-catching interface. Energy price is transparent to all. People use eloncity's open technologies to make electricity so cheap that we can electrify the world with clean energy.
Electric power is the main driving force of technological progress, it plays an important role in the production of goods and services, as well as in ensuring the comfort and quality of life of people. This platform will help people increase electricity generation as the need for it increases
The main problems in the world these days are the energy crisis. The demand for energy in the growing population has increased over time. Therefore, I believe that the Eloncity platform is simply necessary for us
Activity: 233
I found this to be an extremely useful project for people in Australia. The project has an attractive, eye-catching interface. Energy price is transparent to all. People use eloncity's open technologies to make electricity so cheap that we can electrify the world with clean energy.
Activity: 140
For the first time I see a project with such a long roadmap!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 59

Eloncity Twitter News

Come vote for ELONCITY on icohub! http://ico-hub.org/icos/24485 , login with your telegram account and
hit the "You Upvoted" on Eloncity's voting page. Once you logged in, you will get hub tokens for it as well!

Activity: 896
Merit: 255
They postponed ICO date or extended? When token sale starts? As I see private sale ongoing. How much raised so far?

Main sale will start as soon as private sale ends..More information will be announce soon
They don't have the exact time for each stage ico, it probably depends on the amount of investment achieved. Now they are extending the bounty campaign, the ability to extend ico is certain.
Now it seems to me a very unfortunate time for the beginning of ICO. I think the team is waiting for improvement.

the market can still be on such low levels for a very long time. if they are waiting for recovery then it is possible to wait a very long time. and I do not think that the team and programmers will be long without a salary to sit they will simply run for other projects and that's all.
Activity: 378
They postponed ICO date or extended? When token sale starts? As I see private sale ongoing. How much raised so far?

Main sale will start as soon as private sale ends..More information will be announce soon
They don't have the exact time for each stage ico, it probably depends on the amount of investment achieved. Now they are extending the bounty campaign, the ability to extend ico is certain.
Now it seems to me a very unfortunate time for the beginning of ICO. I think the team is waiting for improvement.
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
I am one of your bounty campaign. I see your project that is managed by Krypito team is so good. But I have a suggestion about the updating of bounty campaign spreadsheet. It seems so late than the time when it takes place weekly. Can you update it on time??? Thanks you and your bounty

There are thousands of people participating Krypital bounty campaigns.So that is why sometimes its delaying.
Pages:
Jump to: