Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 8. (Read 7021 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 59

Eloncity Twitter News

We are excited to announce our newest venture capital funding from Powerlink Labs. Read by over 1 million users, nearly one
hundred #blockchain reports have been published by Powerlink Labs, covering numerous blockchain application scenarios.     

Activity: 910
Merit: 253
The main goal of Eloncity is to solve a universal problem that affects everyone. Eloncity's project focuses on replacing traditional energy systems with the power grid infrastructure made up of millions of self-supplying micro-grids, and thus makes renewable energy widely available. at all hours of the day. This will address the imbalance in supply and demand for renewable energy, a hot topic in recent years.

But does Eloncity also generate renewable energy or do they only facilitate the transport? As of today there isn't enough renewable energy to serve everyone as far as I know and I think that still a lot of innovation is required to make it possible to live on renewable energy only in this world.
First of all, energy storage systems can store electricity generated during the daytime, and then users can use or sell it at night to avoid energy waste.

Secondly, ELONCITY wants to build a community DC microgrid using blockchain, with a community radius of about 1 mile (1.6 kilometers). The hope is to reduce the middleman in electricity sales and allow direct energy trading between families.

Thirdly, the community microgrid transaction network will be built on blockchain. With an artificial smart dynamic price adjustment system that can set prices according to supply and demand, the market mechanism would naturally guide users to choose off-peak hours for power consumption. The network medium of exchange is the Token ECT released by ELONCITY. Every community microgrid is like a side-chain network, and cross-community transactions need to go through the main chain.

That's a sophisticated approach but regarding renewable energy, is the long term goal that that is what is mostly traded on the Eloncity grid system?
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Those Interblock Capital news seem like a big deal!! Congrats!! Hopefully, you'll get to unravel even more big-name investors real soon!! In any case, I will follow your events even more carefully) thanks for your news
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
New ElonCity fan here Cheesy
After watching full 58 minutes of that Andy Li interview, I got so interested in this project, so there you have it, having well-spoken intelligent people on your team… It actually works, believe it or not!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
They postponed ICO date or extended? When token sale starts? As I see private sale ongoing. How much raised so far?
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Will there be a token increase, because the bounty time increases by 6 more weeks.
All reward tokens will be allocated to your Tokeneed UID wallet within 8 weeks at end of the Eloncity Bounty Program.
Will this condition not change?
It seems  Eloncity ICO should take place in September?

I'm upset that the team extended the bounty campaign. 14 weeks is a lot, especially considering that the total reward is very small.
All is normal, the team for the extension of the bounty has allocated additional tokens.
Eloncity is holding an Extension Bounty Program from 8/3/2018 to 9/13/2018 ( 6 weeks ).
1,800,000 Eloncity Tokens will be allocated to the bounty program.
But I do not know the time of ICO. I will follow the project, and support it.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
a project is highly valued, and selected by many large investors. the team introduced the blockchain forum to create trust with the community. Stay tuned and join the ICO program soon to get more incentives.
Activity: 84
The project is very promising and is developing strongly during its ICO period. Join and experience with this new project, which will surely bring you success with their team. monitor and own shares, details at https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 96
The project is in the public interest, with my large team I believe in the development of the project in the coming time. With a new platform that gives you the confidence and security of your wallet, it's getting a lot of big investors coming to your project, coming in and joining this potential project.
Activity: 81
A strong project with great incentives, their large team is offering investors a strong and secure platform. Join and be sure you will love this project, where you can exchange and exchange experiences investing in the money market.
You are right, if seen from the project this is very good to pass up, the platform offered to look very good with the innovative technology will be a useful platform for a lot of people in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
I just knew the project recently, so luckily I did not miss it. Eloncity brings the boldest and most innovative idea I've ever known. Hopefully it will become a reality in the future as they have come up with. Glad to be part of this seemingly best 2018 project
Activity: 154
The team has researched and launched a project with a good purpose. Free electricity will make practical sense in life. Your campaign has a very attractive reward. I believe that with this reward campaign, along with the improvement and improvement of technology, the project will be successful.
Activity: 89
A strong project with great incentives, their large team is offering investors a strong and secure platform. Join and be sure you will love this project, where you can exchange and exchange experiences investing in the money market.
Activity: 70
 I am pretty sure that they are already expecting that kind of scenario. Besides, Eloncity have some difference compare to those projects.
Activity: 84
A highly valued project, come and follow the project you will surely love the project. with his strong team. The project is in the public interest. With strong community is a great thing for the project to flourish. Join and own your own shares.
Activity: 96
Eloncity with a unique platform will certainly succeed, with their powerful team building trust with the big investors. This is an opportunity for us to join the project and increase our assets in the digital money market. detailed tracking at https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
https://paynote.eu
Very interesting project, there is a big HYIP, there were many announcements about partnerships with big investment funds.
I also plan to invest in this project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
S O A R
Will there be a token increase, because the bounty time increases by 6 more weeks.
All reward tokens will be allocated to your Tokeneed UID wallet within 8 weeks at end of the Eloncity Bounty Program.

I'm upset that the team extended the bounty campaign. 14 weeks is a lot, especially considering that the total reward is very small.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Eloncity innovation will help create power nearly for nothing, along these lines giving the world reasonable clean vitality.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: