Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 24. (Read 7049 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
I think this is a very interesting project, I will definitely participate in it, I hope that it will be successful.

I have no doubt that this project will be successful. Even a negative market will not prevent investors Eloncity  from making a big profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Looking forward for more upgrades! Percipient project, very great approach!
Activity: 266
i'm very interested. I think that the type of energy affects the cost of the project
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hi all, Pls going on to comment and make this ANN be hot topic after Special task 3 finish, and contribute your ability to make this project success.
Very promising project. I will search little bit more, there are many papers to read Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 59

Eloncity Twitter News

Denver has committed to 100% renewable energy by 2030. We can expect 200 government electric vehicles and a 10% reduction in government
commercial building energy use by 2020. Thank you Denver for joining the movement towards a green planet! http://bit.ly/2L2B6jL                   

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
Considering which funds promote what ratings it has and then energy is especially attractive to investors and large funds, I think that exactly normal amounts should be collected without problems. I like the project and it looks very bright.
Activity: 210
I think this is a very interesting project, I will definitely participate in it, I hope that it will be successful.
I really love the Elon City concept and this is why I am supporting the project Kiss
Activity: 71
The energy from the nature I have heard comes to know and it has been applied a lot in the world. But when I mention energy from heaven I think of Eloncity. This is a viable project, I think so because of its feasibility and it has a very popular development team !!!

The goal of the Eloncity project is to disperse the infrastructure. This is a difficult task, because letting people change their daily energy habits has been around for a long time. So other than transparency, other factors are very important for the project to succeed such as convenience, cost, long-term sustainability ..... Despite many challenges, but I still believe. Project will succeed in the future !!!

The Eloncity project is a scattering of infrastructure. So the dispersion of it is very high, in order to ensure the transaction is convenient for the project when entering into the following steps, I think the transaction processing system must anticipate a very large trading volume, Even so many fold times the current trading volume of coin now like BTC, ETH ..... This is a daunting task. However, I am very hopeful that Eloncity will have a radical solution to the project will soon succeed in the future !!!

The Eloncity project is a scattering of infrastructure. So the dispersion of it is very high, to ensure the transaction is convenient for the project when the latter steps, I would like to propose a problem that needs to be resolved. Because many people have the need to use electricity but do not know how to use technology related to the Eloncity project such as payment, transaction .... and many other technical problems. So, in order for the community of many users to use it, it is important to think about the project so that the project will soon be brought to more people, especially the people living in remote areas with difficult economic conditions. scarf

Currently, many houses and buildings are under construction and will be built in the future. If Eloncity can incorporate roofing materials, the outer part of the building is the natural energy panels can save a lot of initial investment costs. At the same time I think the project will be more feasible. However, the work of the project will have to take place more than before, but with the large community supporting the project now together with the great development team will be key to the success of the project in the future! !

Eloncity is a clean energy development project, so there will be a lot of support for this. In the world there are many people condemning the actions that pollute the environment, including many billionaires .... so their investment in the project will be very high. The team may have taken this into account, but by the way, I would like to comment again. I believe the project will soon succeed in the future !!!

A final comment for Eloncity. The project is at the very first stage, so it is important to build trust for the community, from the program to the route must be accurate. Create trust for other jobs later. Again I wish the project success soon !!!
The energy from the nature I have heard comes to know and it has been applied a lot in the world. But when I mention energy from heaven I think of Eloncity. This is a viable project, I think so because of its feasibility and it has a very popular development team !!!

The goal of the Eloncity project is to disperse the infrastructure. This is a difficult task, because letting people change their daily energy habits has been around for a long time. So other than transparency, other factors are very important for the project to succeed such as convenience, cost, long-term sustainability ..... Despite many challenges, but I still believe. Project will succeed in the future !!!

The Eloncity project is a scattering of infrastructure. So the dispersion of it is very high, in order to ensure the transaction is convenient for the project when entering into the following steps, I think the transaction processing system must anticipate a very large trading volume, Even so many fold times the current trading volume of coin now like BTC, ETH ..... This is a daunting task. However, I am very hopeful that Eloncity will have a radical solution to the project will soon succeed in the future !!!

The Eloncity project is a scattering of infrastructure. So the dispersion of it is very high, to ensure the transaction is convenient for the project when the latter steps, I would like to propose a problem that needs to be resolved. Because many people have the need to use electricity but do not know how to use technology related to the Eloncity project such as payment, transaction .... and many other technical problems. So, in order for the community of many users to use it, it is important to think about the project so that the project will soon be brought to more people, especially the people living in remote areas with difficult economic conditions. scarf

Currently, many houses and buildings are under construction and will be built in the future. If Eloncity can incorporate roofing materials, the outer part of the building is the natural energy panels can save a lot of initial investment costs. At the same time I think the project will be more feasible. However, the work of the project will have to take place more than before, but with the large community supporting the project now together with the great development team will be key to the success of the project in the future! !

Eloncity is a clean energy development project, so there will be a lot of support for this. In the world there are many people condemning the actions that pollute the environment, including many billionaires .... so their investment in the project will be very high. The team may have taken this into account, but by the way, I would like to comment again. I believe the project will soon succeed in the future !!!
Activity: 28
Good day .
Looking forward for more upgrades! Percipient project, very great approach!

I didn't really understand what is the project about? Huh
Activity: 33
Hope a lot of investor maintenance your plan when Token Sales will start!

Activity: 162
when about the eloncity project, is a project is very recommended because the supply power supply for  that can balance supply and demand.

Activity: 13
Dear Eloncity team .On ideas this is a great project.But pls let me know how can it become reality. For example How can I use this energy source in Vietnam?if I can. That's a great thing.

Pages:
Jump to: