Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 25. (Read 7049 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I am one of your bounty campaign. I see your project that is managed by Krypito team is so good. But I have a suggestion about the updating of bounty campaign spreadsheet. It seems so late than the time when it takes place weekly. Can you update it on time??? Thanks you and your bounty

I advise you to ask for assistance in the telegram channel https://t.me/KrypitalBounty. Bounty managers have a lot of work, but do not worry, after the company's bounty is over, all the tables will be filled correctly.
If you have not been updated correctly, you can fill out the form. Managers within 3-4 days correct all errors. You can find the form in the telegram chat.
I think that's a natural thing, because bounty managers can not always be active to update the stake. most importantly after the bounty finished the manager immediately complete the work so that there are not many complaints from the participants.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Hope this project will success and list to exchange as soos as possible. May be first exchange will be OKEX
Activity: 84
Join AMA event to understand more about this project

【Eloncity News】

Another Airdrop with Crypto Love!
AMA on July 19, Thursday at 8PM (CST)

Get ready of your UID, and don't miss out this great oppotunities to meet the founder of Eloncity!

Thanks for sharing
Activity: 112
Join AMA event to understand more about this project

【Eloncity News】

Another Airdrop with Crypto Love!
AMA on July 19, Thursday at 8PM (CST)

Get ready of your UID, and don't miss out this great oppotunities to meet the founder of Eloncity!
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Eloncity team has just announced partnerships with Arcblock, CyberMiles.
- ArcBlock will help launching OCAP, their innovative blockchain application
- CyberMiles will help to build the infrastructure on the high-performance #public #blockchain.

And the Krypital Group will also assist the organization with industry resource integration, marketing, technical support, and community organization
That is all I need for my questions  ! Thank you so much for your information  

I didn't know there is a partnership with Cybermiles? Is Cybermiles building their own version of a blockchain? I thought they are an ERC20 token.
Thank you for your question. Eloncity is partnering with CyberMiles to build its infrastructure on the high-performance CyberMiles public blockchain. And like CyberMiles, Eloncity aims to build a highly optimized virtual machine that is specific to its particular application protocol.

Wow ok so this is a whole different angle you are going for than what I thought. I didn't perceive Cybermiles as a high-performance blockchain network, but to be honest I haven't really dealt a lot with their technology. Will do my homework first then!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Eloncity a special project with promising potential.  The project is developing very well Kiss Kiss
Activity: 294
I am one of your bounty campaign. I see your project that is managed by Krypito team is so good. But I have a suggestion about the updating of bounty campaign spreadsheet. It seems so late than the time when it takes place weekly. Can you update it on time??? Thanks you and your bounty

I advise you to ask for assistance in the telegram channel https://t.me/KrypitalBounty. Bounty managers have a lot of work, but do not worry, after the company's bounty is over, all the tables will be filled correctly.
If you have not been updated correctly, you can fill out the form. Managers within 3-4 days correct all errors. You can find the form in the telegram chat.
Activity: 266
A great project from good developers, join us  Roll Eyes Smiley
Your project is a really very good project and your team is very strong team I hope your coin is going to the moon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
quarkchain.io

Activity: 65
Merit: 2
X-Block.io
Eloncity is good project with big idea about energy. Problem is how to make this come to real life and everyone will know about this. Hope Eloncity team will do this soon. 
Activity: 16
First of my thoughts on the Eloncity project is a project on electricity and right it is a project on electricity. The idea of the project is very good and very practical! Electricity will be produced and will be provided locally 24/7, and will directly compete with existing power supply units. The benefits of the project will increase dramatically in the future as everyone knows the crypto currency.
I hope the project will grow stronger in the future and help many people!
Activity: 266
This project seems more interesting after the reviewing. The project has a strong concept keep it up dev team. I think, this project will get high success.
Merit: 11
I think this coin go to the moon. great project  Kiss
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
ELONCITY Private Contribution Registration has started on June 28, 2018 and still opens. Here are some details you may need:
  • Private contribution : $19,000,000
  • Vesting period: 9-months locking position with 10% of token released at the same time as the main token release (six (6) weeks after the completion of the main contribution). Thereafter, 10% token released per month in 9 consecutive phases.
  • Price: 1 USD = 9.8 ECT (Only ETH and BTC are accepted, Value will be pegged to USD listed on the coinmarketcap on the day of the contribution. Contribution starts from $200,000 USD and maxed out at $600,000 USD, 15% off discount applied).
  • Cornerstone contribution: $6,000,000 (N/A)
  • Public contribution: $8,000,000 (N/A)
Activity: 6
I think it's an excellent project. I'm a crypto investor, and I'll invest in this one!
Activity: 14
Eloncity is partnering with CyberMiles to build its infrastructure on the high-performance CyberMiles public blockchain. And like CyberMiles, Eloncity aims to build a highly optimized virtual machine that is specific to its particular application protocol. In this case, CyberMiles and Eloncity are collaborating to develop a customized Plasma implementation that allows for fast, secure energy trading based on the Eloncity protocol. The goal is to automate much of the verification workload and reduce the complexity of cryptoeconomic games.

SO I hope this project will be sucess.
Activity: 40
In this stage of coin market, Eloncity can make some promotion as add 15-20% ECT to investor buy when ICO ( can pay ECT after 2-3 month ), it is bonus for investor go together with Eloncity team.
Activity: 98
Hi! Will all stakes in the Eloncity bounty apply to the same pool? Or is there a designated share of the 1.5M for each programme (like Youtube 15%, translations 15%, articles 5% ...) as usual? Thank you!
1,500,000 Eloncity Tokens will be allocated to the bounty program:
The tokens will be distributed in 6 campaigns below:        

A. Bitcointalk                   20%                  300,000 ECT
B. Content                           18%                  270,000 ECT
C. Reddit                            6%                    90,000 ECT
D. Telegram                    5%                    75,000 ECT
E. Social Media                   48%                  720,000 ECT
F. Special Task                    3%                    45,000 ECT

Activity: 98
I think they need time to updating and checking exactly stake for every member,so it could be take a time. But if compare with others bounty i had take part in that eloncity is still faster. Maybe the next time they will be update it on time.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: