Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | Foundation | Bittrex | Android - page 29. (Read 81800 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192
EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org
Due to some technical difficulties, today's meeting is canceled. We will adjourn until the 22nd.

Have a nice weekend!
Activity: 134
Merit: 3
To all EGC users... does anyone here play Minecraft and would be interested in "renting" a game server for EGC.

Been working on my backend for awhile and I can add a WHMCS module with an addon to rent game servers with BTC and I think I can mod it for EGC.

If not, I can still set it up to use BTC for payment, all automatic using the Coinbase API if BTC is used.

Would need to work on pricing to be fair for all. But base game servers would start a 10 player cap with about 1 / 1.5GB allotted for memory to the server.
I've been thinking about this for a while but, how does Staking work exactly ? By that I just mean,how is it determined on what on earns?

Like right now my weight is north of 10k and I'm currently sitting on ~5.2k EGC.

All I truly understand is that you don't want to mess with / move coins around for staking to work.
legendary
I took a quick look on your website and whitepaper, sounds very promising, if you can deliver it will be a revolutionary platform

Thank you for your interest and for researching! It is very promising, and if I may say so, we have been delivering for almost 3 years. Despite the setbacks. We are smaller still, but have accomplished some amazing things already. The future will only bring more and bigger, thanks to diligence and our commitment to our environment.

Welcome to EverGreenCoin, Chris! Viva la revolution platform!
legendary
Can I get source to compile my own 1.8 to test / play with?

Some enhancements are still under develpment and testing, but these two branches are applicable: https://github.com/EverGreenCoinDev/EverGreenCoin/tree/feature-add-charity-image and https://github.com/EverGreenCoinDev/EverGreenCoin/tree/OpenSSLv1.1

Some bugs and enhancements are already pushed to the master branch, https://github.com/EverGreenCoinDev/EverGreenCoin , which most of those are on the issue tracker: https://github.com/EverGreenCoinDev/EverGreenCoin/issues

Thanks for your interest!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I took a quick look on your website and whitepaper, sounds very promising, if you can deliver it will be a revolutionary platform
Can I get source to compile my own 1.8 to test / play with?
Activity: 7
With the promise of harnessing the power of Ethereum blockchain and smart contract, this plan aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

Diligent work is ongoing for EverGreenCoin v1.8 and on several fronts! It does appear we will have the code compatible with Open SSL v1.1, as well as maintaining reverse compatibility with previous versions of Open SSL! Binaries will be built with Open SSL v1.1 and raspberry and newer-ubuntu users will not have to downgrade Open SSL to build themselves. The initial testing has been successful, but more rigorous testing continues this week.

For those that not have followed closely, v1.8 will also include recoloring / redesigning of the UI to better match the logo, more functionally sound locking & unlocking when sending, a more consistently accurate staking for charity indicator, better support for translations of non-English languages, better support for 4k monitors, and displaying of the authorized efforts logo / image in the staking for charity dialog, perhaps even on the overview page / tab of the wallet when enabled.

I am very confident that v1.8 will give us a strong step into 2019 and another exciting EverGreenCoin-year. Though that is not to say v1.8 will be the last release of 2018. Do expect EverGreenCoin v1.8 in this month of September. A more precise ETA will be made public as soon as possible.

Thanks for the continued support! To the treetop!

Looking forward to the next version - take your time
legendary

Diligent work is ongoing for EverGreenCoin v1.8 and on several fronts! It does appear we will have the code compatible with Open SSL v1.1, as well as maintaining reverse compatibility with previous versions of Open SSL! Binaries will be built with Open SSL v1.1 and raspberry and newer-ubuntu users will not have to downgrade Open SSL to build themselves. The initial testing has been successful, but more rigorous testing continues this week.

For those that not have followed closely, v1.8 will also include recoloring / redesigning of the UI to better match the logo, more functionally sound locking & unlocking when sending, a more consistently accurate staking for charity indicator, better support for translations of non-English languages, better support for 4k monitors, and displaying of the authorized efforts logo / image in the staking for charity dialog, perhaps even on the overview page / tab of the wallet when enabled.

I am very confident that v1.8 will give us a strong step into 2019 and another exciting EverGreenCoin-year. Though that is not to say v1.8 will be the last release of 2018. Do expect EverGreenCoin v1.8 in this month of September. A more precise ETA will be made public as soon as possible.

Thanks for the continued support! To the treetop!
Activity: 36
The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the plan is progressing nicely.
legendary
Here is the link to today's meeting, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/n6g6swdv2bf7jjr7d5oayzazpqe

All are welcome. The hangout will be open for a few hours, so please feel free to stop by when convenient for you.

See you there!
legendary
Good price for buying today - just pumped my remaining liquidity (which wasn't a huge amount) in, managed to buy a massive amount last time price was this low and was very pleased with the risk a few months later
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

The EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. is now on Humble Bundle! https://www.humblebundle.com/store/?charity=3106422

Now a percentage of your bundled games, digital copies of music, books and comic books purchase price can help us have a positive impact on our environment and our world! Any and all funds donated to the foundation via Humble Bundle or any method will be disclosed to the community and used only under the community's and board's approval.

Thanks for the continued support!

Fantastic ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

I usually delete them from our threads ...

Maybe you should too?

#crysx

This is not a self-moderated thread. I cannot delete other's posts. Which, in regards to transparency and accountability, is preferred.

People can make any post, comment, and even critique or criticize without my ability to delete and squash their opinion from being read by others. Rather I must, and always will, field all posts it in a respectful, professional, and honest manner. True, I can report posts to the moderators just like anyone else can. However; out of respect for the moderators' time, I only reserve that for blatant spam and community members usually report those posts just as fast as I.

It has nothing to do with transparency and accountability ...

That comes with authority and responsibility. The issue of spamming, which these threads are now riddled with, i sthe issue. Those who wish to cause friction and blantantly flood the project thread with rubbish like this, all new bots now, are the ones that NEED to be removed as they waste your valuable time and everyone elses, making this thread (and any other) a virtual garbage tank in eventuality.

Your argument over transparency and accountability I have heard over and over again in the (almost) 6years of Crypto, and it is a false security to use when dealing with these imbeciles. It also shows that time wastage is of no real importance to them, as they only wish to keep their post count up and waste more of your valuable time and mine. Reporting them to the moderators IS the only thing you can do here in a BCT moderated scope, but again, your reasoning is almost moot (though respectful admittedly) as it is their JOB to do what you have so eloquently said you don't want to disturb them with. They wouldn't be called moderators otherwise mate.

I understand your point of view, and disagree with it emphatically. These posts and posters should NEVER have the right to spam (which I include these bot posts under) ANYONE'S thread when we are all here in discussion of the project and outcomes, among other things that pertain and are serious to, the project.

Other than that, I hope all is and stays well with you and the family mate.

#crysx
legendary

The EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. is now on Humble Bundle! https://www.humblebundle.com/store/?charity=3106422

Now a percentage of your bundled games, digital copies of music, books and comic books purchase price can help us have a positive impact on our environment and our world! Any and all funds donated to the foundation via Humble Bundle or any method will be disclosed to the community and used only under the community's and board's approval.

Thanks for the continued support!

legendary
Gradually chipping away at that sell wall on bittrex =)
legendary
Some nice price increases on some alts over the last couple of days, starting to get a little bit of liquidity back - so hoping to get the orderbook secured up a bit more - hopefully we can get back to more demand than supply again soon =)
legendary
Here is the link to today's EverGreenCoin meeting, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/ijih34ya6jhijnyus23e7liobme

Today we are expecting guests from IGDE Global.

All are welcome. The hangout will be open for several, 3 at least, hours. Please feel welcome to stop by when convenient.

See you there! If not, and I can't tell you in person, have a great weekend!
legendary

I usually delete them from our threads ...

Maybe you should too?

#crysx

This is not a self-moderated thread. I cannot delete other's posts. Which, in regards to transparency and accountability, is preferred.

People can make any post, comment, and even critique or criticize without my ability to delete and squash their opinion from being read by others. Rather I must, and always will, field all posts it in a respectful, professional, and honest manner. True, I can report posts to the moderators just like anyone else can. However; out of respect for the moderators' time, I only reserve that for blatant spam and community members usually report those posts just as fast as I.
Pages:
Jump to: