Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | Foundation | Bittrex | Android - page 25. (Read 81800 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Today's EverGreenCoin meeting is canceled and adjourned until next Saturday. I am in the middle of combining and cannot host it this afternoon.

Thanks for understanding.  Have a nice week!

Maybe you should explain what 'combining' is mate ...

At least for those city folk (me) who are uninitiated in the ways of farming Wink

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192
EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org
Today's EverGreenCoin meeting is canceled and adjourned until next Saturday. I am in the middle of combining and cannot host it this afternoon.

Thanks for understanding.  Have a nice week!
legendary
Here is the link to today's EverGreenCoin meeting: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/mk6l7cw4cvb4fo6dn65xjjkdcue

See you there! Have a nice weekend!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

I don't think 200 votes for NANO is manipulated as they have a big Community but did my vote for EGC Smiley

I sent a vote for EGC - sorry I've not been around so much - we've got a baby on the way there seems to always be a lot to do

Thank you both very much for voting.

Congratulations starmman! That's exciting news! Very happy for you and yours!  Smiley  I am sure you must be very busy. Best wishes!

Thanks, things are getting really close now. the baby is due sometime this month - we had to spend the entire summer decorating the house, trying to get all the rooms setup in the right way - I somehow still managed to keep my yoga studio =)
legendary
Round 4 voting has opened at Txbit.io. Please do vote, https://txbit.io/Coin

I know the voting may seem pointless while other votes are being so heavily manipulated. Community members are urging Txbit to list EverGreenCoin, so the higher vote ranking does help that case. Please vote and vote often! Thank you in advance.

Also, on another note, I will record a new video update ASAP and hopefully this evening. I do have good progress to share.

Thanks for the continued support!

legendary

I don't think 200 votes for NANO is manipulated as they have a big Community but did my vote for EGC Smiley

I sent a vote for EGC - sorry I've not been around so much - we've got a baby on the way there seems to always be a lot to do

Thank you both very much for voting.

Congratulations starmman! That's exciting news! Very happy for you and yours!  Smiley  I am sure you must be very busy. Best wishes!
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
To summarize:

Still, the question " what does this coin offer technically that others don't " remains without any answer
Well the answer is clearly ' nothing ', at this point

Of course i was interested in attracting buyers and making price grow ahahah, why would someone buy It with hard earned money if he's not interested in value?

And also, keep making fun of others' lack of techical skill, for sure it's the best way to keep this coin used just by few people that live in their mom's basement

If you understood the industry, the technology, and the world around you, you would understand the unique role dynamic staking for charity coupled with grass-roots efforts under the umbrella of a 501c3 provides. Sorry if this understanding escapes you presently, but do not allow that to prevent you from trying.

No one is making fun of your lacks. But it is comical to watch you continue to convey them with your poor grammar skills and childish attacks.

the team that makes fun of how an italian speaks english, this perfectly summarizes how serious this project is

it's sad because at this point crypto should be more about real world adoption than religious-like fanaticism!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

I know the voting may seem pointless while other votes are being so heavily manipulated. Community members are urging Txbit to list EverGreenCoin, so the higher vote ranking does help that case. Please vote and vote often! Thank you in advance.

Also, on another note, I will record a new video update ASAP and hopefully this evening. I do have good progress to share.

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

legendary
Here is the link to today's EverGreenCoin meeting, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/3e4pebqexnb2jlbazpjb2qydeee

All are welcome! See you there!
legendary
First of all, The name of the project is very specific, in your project the implementations, great ideas and the concepts are very impressive. Users are find the specific project to join and this project is one of them, i hope it will be a great project in the future. So keep it up guys and all the best for your bright future. Smiley

Thank you for your kind words and wishes! Smiley
Activity: 12
First of all, The name of the project is very specific, in your project the implementations, great ideas and the concepts are very impressive. Users are find the specific project to join and this project is one of them, i hope it will be a great project in the future. So keep it up guys and all the best for your bright future. Smiley
legendary
Here is the link to today's EverGreenCoin meeting, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/5dxc54kk5vhgrcfnapqbfyvjvye

If I do not get to tell you in person, have a nice weekend and do stay warm!
Anyway , other than ' minimal ' donations ( i would like to see how much you donate ahaha) , my reddit post on EGC was read 600 times

And my post here got some attention too

I think in couple of days i made more marketing than you in years ahahah
legendary
Here is the link to today's EverGreenCoin meeting, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/7mep75frdjbobg7opjairv3v5qe

All are welcome!

See you there! If not, have a great weekend!
To summarize:

Still, the question " what does this coin offer technically that others don't " remains without any answer
Well the answer is clearly ' nothing ', at this point

Of course i was interested in attracting buyers and making price grow ahahah, why would someone buy It with hard earned money if he's not interested in value?

And also, keep making fun of others' lack of techical skill, for sure it's the best way to keep this coin used just by few people that live in their mom's basement
legendary

Friendly reminder to upgrade this weekend if you haven't

Activity: 10
To summarize:

I have no tech skills, Steven has helped me several times with what would seem to be trivial problems to anyone who knows what they are doing. He walked me through a wallet restore from a power outage i had and i did not know what a window explore even was when we started, to put an example of the skill level of tech skill i have. As a crypto i can not say what people will want but as a charity EGC is amazing and over delivers time and time again. I have never had an issue with sending, receiving, or staking EGC and i use the program regularly for on the ground environmental events. I do feel you have been less then helpful overall. Making you money is not our concern when people need clean water and food. You are sitting on as much money as i make in a year with hard work complaining you want more so maybe you are not a good fit for our community and that is ok, but to try and insult and belittle the project shows you have no concern for what EGC actually does and only for making yourself profit.
legendary
Here is the link to today's meeting, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/23mt2j4zffblfgnbnjrbbrsx6ue

legendary
Anyway , other than ' minimal ' donations ( i would like to see how much you donate ahaha) , my reddit post on EGC was read 600 times

And my post here got some attention too

I think in couple of days i made more marketing than you in years ahahah

Donations and contributions to EverGreenCoin and our goals are not a competition. Be glad for that. There is not a day you would win either. But thank you the same.

Since you're counting...

(as of yesterday)

We have noticed you have attempted to hide your childish slanders against the community from our Telegram. Be aware these are logged where you cannot delete them in our Discord. Your post here prove your attempts to delete were not out of regret for your comments made, but attempts to hide them.

Thanks for your attempt at attention getting for EGC, but it is clearly attention seeking for yourself. I hope you can find that attention you seemingly so desperately need.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org