Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | Foundation | Bittrex | Android - page 38. (Read 81907 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
I can only use the 32-bit version.
That is, you do not have to worry?
Activity: 121
Merit: 20
Hello!
Why the purse for Windows is not laid out on GitHab?
Why are there viruses in the wallet?
https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/60b61b5ee7c2694fdf7ca0172892e99af3b1c564baf8535aa433aa82ff43f4f5/analysis/1530180344/

Shows as clean for me (just downloaded from the EGC site) and tested.
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/60b61b5ee7c2694fdf7ca0172892e99af3b1c564baf8535aa433aa82ff43f4f5/detection

The 64Bit version shows a couple of "not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.BitCoinMiner.iqux" but considering the wallet has some mining logic built in that's not exactly an issue.
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/a7417af6bfb3437af807b9825f9a05b74601126791c53b6607ebfa2f937894cd/detection

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
projects from a good developer will definitely grow well This project have what it takes to standout in this industry
Using yum history. I already tried to undo a trans. Didn't work hence my post. It's also a CentOS7 system. I chose that os for some other things I have running on the headless system.
if it's headless why build the QT version of EGC, the daemon form might be more useful and has fewer dependencies.

So now I'm sort of a rock and a hard place kind of deal. I remember when doing all these libraries initially so I could make my own QT I wanted to rip my hair out... really don't want to go through any more sleepless nights.
why didn't you use the system libraries, if you built the libraries from source then that could easily be your issue.

Also. What can / would I type to see current boost lib that's installed since the error references 1.57.0 ?

rpm -qa and grep can show you the installed packages, ldd might show what libraries you're linking against. Having EGC looking for boost 1.57 suggests something odd in your setup as that's not the version bundled in CentOS. If you're running a website this is probably stuff you should know...
Activity: 592
Merit: 259
What can / would I type to see current boost lib that's installed since the error references 1.57.0 ?

Code:
yum list installed | grep boost
Activity: 134
Merit: 3
Using yum history. I already tried to undo a trans. Didn't work hence my post. It's also a CentOS7 system. I chose that os for some other things I have running on the headless system.

So now I'm sort of a rock and a hard place kind of deal. I remember when doing all these libraries initially so I could make my own QT I wanted to rip my hair out... really don't want to go through any more sleepless nights.

Is there something I can use in terminal to parse the yum log and spot out lib changes vs looking through an entire log for said changes ?

Also. What can / would I type to see current boost lib that's installed since the error references 1.57.0 ?
Only thing I can think of that would have otherwise broke EGC for me is a "sudo yum update" from the other day as yum history shows nothing else.

That being said, if EGC is so closely based off of BTC, why is it now broken ?

I know that question might not be easily answered but this is honestly the most frustrating thing I've ran into since I had to build my own QT since a linux one is not offered where most all other coins have one built for end use already.

Code:
[amcnamara@Crypto-Online ~]$ /home/amcnamara/Desktop/EverGreenCoin-Qt -testnet=0 -regtest=0
/home/amcnamara/Desktop/EverGreenCoin-Qt: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.57.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[amcnamara@Crypto-Online ~]$

What OS is running on that system. Use of yum makes it look like an older Fedora/RHEL based system.

That error makes it look like either a significant update to the boost libraries happened or they got removed. Maybe try looking to see what boost packages are currently installed.
Activity: 592
Merit: 259
Code:
[amcnamara@Crypto-Online ~]$ /home/amcnamara/Desktop/EverGreenCoin-Qt -testnet=0 -regtest=0
/home/amcnamara/Desktop/EverGreenCoin-Qt: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.57.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

It sounds like your boost packages were changed during a yum upgrade.
Check /var/log/yum.log and for when boost related packages changed.

Code:
yum history list
might help.
Also, you might choose to rollback the transaction upgrading boost stuff if that is what you want to do.
Activity: 134
Merit: 3
Bitcoin-QT = GTG
Litecoin-QT= GTG
Dogecoin-QT = GTG

EverGreenCoin-QT = FUBAR !!!

Only thing I can think of that would have otherwise broke EGC for me is a "sudo yum update" from the other day as yum history shows nothing else.

That being said, if EGC is so closely based off of BTC, why is it now broken ?

I know that question might not be easily answered but this is honestly the most frustrating thing I've ran into since I had to build my own QT since a linux one is not offered where most all other coins have one built for end use already.

Code:

I just don't know if I have the patience to go through all this again ;-/

Especially since all cryptos built from BTC are fine and this coin is the only one that's truly ever given me any problems.

Ideas ? Thought ? Anything ?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Happy summer solstice, Northern hemisphere!

I did get an update recorded today, https://youtu.be/bWhqTV_UQ4E

Agenda:

Price - Coincidental.

v1.8 - Charity logo. 4k display glitches addressed. Other UI improvements. Needed verbage changes. ETA: Q3 (early-mid).

Lite Android App - Sorry for delays, progress is continuing. New ETA: Early July.

Recycling center -  gathering needed quotes and estimates to set goals.

Yard signs - exploring ideas and designs. 16" x 24".

Thanks for the continued support!

Thanks for sharing, was good to see the catchup - I like the 'coincidental' remarks =)
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Just counting his replies, there have been 15 similar replies recently appearing on various topics. Such an account should report and banned

I am not a robot!
and I am looking for several POS coins, in which you can invest.
And I choose those that are active.
I also found a lot of dead coins, although they have a website and write a profit.

Sorry for the confusion, Andrey. The repetitious posts did look suspicious and robot-like.

I hope EverGreenCoin has passed your inspection, and if so, welcome to EverGreenCoin!

There are also many threads that have lists of PoS coins ...

Though very few you will find like EGC Wink

#crysx
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Greetings guys! I wish the project advance! Reasoned job, interesting idea.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192
EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org
Just counting his replies, there have been 15 similar replies recently appearing on various topics. Such an account should report and banned

I am not a robot!
I also found a lot of dead coins, although they have a website and write a profit.

Sorry for the confusion, Andrey. The repetitious posts did look suspicious and robot-like.

I hope EverGreenCoin has passed your inspection, and if so, welcome to EverGreenCoin!
legendary
I've written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your answer.
Good approach, irreproachable website, responsive design!

Hello, in what telegram are you waiting? There is nothing new since today's meeting announcement I posted. Are you at https://t.me/EverGreenCoin ?

Please be sure you are in the correct telegram group. I look forward to your inquiry and thank you for the kind words!

EDIT: Sorry, technically yesterday's meeting announcement as it is well-past midnight.

I am not a robot!
legendary
Here is the link to today's meeting, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/75vi5ygmdzb7tng4vphh5up3maf

All are welcome. It will be open for a few hours, so please feel free to stop by when convenient.

See you there!
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Is this coin alive?
How to calculate the percentage of PoS?
of course,this coin still alive , we have a active DEV, perhaps one of the most active developers on the forum,so your first question unnecessary

That EXACT post is not unique ...

That EXACT post is in SLG thread also, so the assumption is that it was not 'really' a relevant question in the first place.

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Is this coin alive?
How to calculate the percentage of PoS?
of course,this coin still alive , we have a active DEV, perhaps one of the most active developers on the forum,so your first question unnecessary

That EXACT post is not unique ...

That EXACT post is in SLG thread also, so the assumption is that it was not 'really' a relevant question in the first place.

#crysx
Well, this account may be a post sent by a robot. It is nonsense everywhere.Now many low-ranking accounts on the forum are all such robots. It's really annoying.
Pages:
Jump to: