Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | Foundation | Bittrex | Android - page 41. (Read 81907 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 20
So... apparently whoever our mystery / last minute player is. Is .. on the rich list and ...

Regardless of the intention I'm not sure that this type of post is good, particularly from the person that's supposed to be running a fair and impartial lottery.

If you're looking up the balances of those entering the lottery that starts to cast doubt on it's fairness and impartiality. Whilst I doubt you're using that information to fix the lottery outcome when operating a competition like this any doubt from players and/or the authorities could cause you serious harm.

A second issue with trying to make assumptions based on the rich list is there's not necessarily a correlation between wallets and people. My own stash of EGC is currently split between 4 wallets, two of which I don't have any control over. If I sent coins from one of those wallets (an Exchange) then it might appear that I have a huge bag of EGC (certainly in the top 100 if not the top 10) even though the coins I personally control is a vastly smaller number (well under 1% of that particular address).
Activity: 134
Merit: 3
I guess I could have tried to word it differently but felt it was clear lol

But good news for me, I said screw it. Took an extra $50 I had and got in on the oddly low price of EGC on bittrex right now !
Sorry NinjaMan35 - I've been posting on some other threads where people are that petty

I've been stocking up on a bit extra coin too - its sitting at a nice price for buying this week, almost have enough to support bittrex past the treetops and 'topia is also looking good

Bad news on the biodiversity drive in my local area though, A local resident has decided to mow the half of the verges that I planted up =(
Not saying I can't be petty, I just try not to be lol

I noticed about 4 or 5 days ago I think it was north of 3100. But I'm probably sitting on a personal stack of about ~500 coins or so. Tryingto do a bit of trading as well and made I want to say 7 EGC that way.

As for a local resident... if your within 50 miles of me I'm still working off last nights chili leftovers LMAO... joking aside though. That's messed up.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

But good news for me, I said screw it. Took an extra $50 I had and got in on the oddly low price of EGC on bittrex right now !
Sorry NinjaMan35 - I've been posting on some other threads where people are that petty

I've been stocking up on a bit extra coin too - its sitting at a nice price for buying this week, almost have enough to support bittrex past the treetops and 'topia is also looking good

Bad news on the biodiversity drive in my local area though, A local resident has decided to mow the half of the verges that I planted up =(
So... apparently whoever our mystery / last minute player is. Is 69 on the rich list and sitting on  31,364... using the Bittrex 24hr low equates to $5,959.16 USD.

To whoever that is. I say this with love but you suck lol... I've got maybe 200 coins I've been lucky to buy after everything I pay for monthly ;-(

http://romulusbbs.com/address/ESpMGCNpyWS3fjyHLSsHCnihGjLkes2NHW

Wow, I'm totally shocked at your post and lack of your humility, I suspect they were trying to help you out a little. Can't find any more words.

Lol, Crys, took what I meant from it.

Didnt full on tell the guy to piss off and goto as my mom would say... H E double hockey sticks LMAO !

I took that wrong at first glance also, then realized it was friendly bantering, LOL Smiley

Activity: 318
Merit: 253
So... apparently whoever our mystery / last minute player is. Is 69 on the rich list and sitting on  31,364... using the Bittrex 24hr low equates to $5,959.16 USD.

To whoever that is. I say this with love but you suck lol... I've got maybe 200 coins I've been lucky to buy after everything I pay for monthly ;-(

Wow, I'm totally shocked at your post and lack of your humility, I suspect they were trying to help you out a little. Can't find any more words.

Didnt full on tell the guy to piss off and goto as my mom would say... H E double hockey sticks LMAO !

I took that wrong at first glance also, then realized it was friendly bantering, LOL Smiley

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

Don't hate the player ...

Hate the game!

Wink

#crysx

They see me rollin, they be hatin...

Ok, inside joke with myself but today is a GOOD day !

Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192
EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org
Here is the link to today's EverGreenCoin Meeting via Google Hangouts, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/khh3uiouu5fk3eg4rimt2iqz2qe

It will be open for a few hours, stop by when it's convenient for you. All are welcome! See you there!
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Here is a link to a video update, https://youtu.be/3qNH1vghwAU

An agenda, notes, and relevant links are in the video description.

Thanks for watching and please subscribe!

Thanks for sharing =)
Hi , starmman ,Did you trade in recent fluctuations to increase your EGC, and the price once again dropped below 2500sat?
yep - I'm market making (offering liquidity to the market), so buying all the way down and selling all the way up and making a little profit in between
So I think you are a good trader, EGC will certainly bring you a lot of income, you have always been concerned about EGC, hope that i can often have contact with you later, to learn some money-making experience
Time will tell if I'm a good trader - seem to be doing okay until now =) EGC is a pretty good coin to trade with, as the price never seems to get too low or too high meaning you don't need to risk such a high capital - bit there are the occasional dips when its fantastic to buy and the odd surge
Thank you for sharing your experience. This is why I like EGC. As long as you are patient, you will definitely benefit from the trade of EGC. Thanks to Steven Saxton's long-term hard work.
legendary
Have a nice weekend, everyone!

Be reminded, anyone is welcome to attend our weekly meetings via Google Hangouts. They are every Saturday at 17:00 GMT (1 PM EST with daylight savings). A link is posted here about an hour prior to the meeting's start and usually remains open for several hours. Feel free to stop by and offer any critique, suggestion, or possibly better yet, a hand. You are welcome to just observe also. Microphone and camera are optional. There is group chat with text-only if you prefer.

For the closest pulse and day-to-day discussions, you can also join us in our Discord at https://discord.me/EverGreenCoin

Thanks for the continued support, and once again, have a fabulous weekend!
legendary

Thanks for sharing =)
Hi , starmman ,Did you trade in recent fluctuations to increase your EGC, and the price once again dropped below 2500sat?
yep - I'm market making (offering liquidity to the market), so buying all the way down and selling all the way up and making a little profit in between
So I think you are a good trader, EGC will certainly bring you a lot of income, you have always been concerned about EGC, hope that i can often have contact with you later, to learn some money-making experience
Time will tell if I'm a good trader - seem to be doing okay until now =) EGC is a pretty good coin to trade with, as the price never seems to get too low or too high meaning you don't need to risk such a high capital - bit there are the occasional dips when its fantastic to buy and the odd surge

Many thanks for the market support and expertise, gents! =)
legendary

Thanks for sharing =)
Activity: 952
Merit: 502

Thanks for sharing =)
legendary
Interesting news, IBM are going to store carbon credits on a blockchain, good to see there are more green initiatives in crypto - wonder if there is a way of EGC getting some publicity or interest of the back of the announcement

https://www.ccn.com/ibm-to-issue-cryptocurrency-token-on-stellar-blockchain/
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
mong được dự án này!
legendary
Wow, great to heat about lots of awesome developments going on here - fantastic stuff =)

mong được dự án này!

Thank you both for sharing your enthusiasm!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Wow, great to heat about lots of awesome developments going on here - fantastic stuff =)
Pages:
Jump to: