Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | Foundation | Bittrex | Android - page 39. (Read 81907 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Is this coin alive?
How to calculate the percentage of PoS?
of course,this coin still alive , we have a active DEV, perhaps one of the most active developers on the forum,so your first question unnecessary

That EXACT post is not unique ...

That EXACT post is in SLG thread also, so the assumption is that it was not 'really' a relevant question in the first place.

#crysx
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Is this coin alive?
of course,this coin still alive , we have a active DEV, perhaps one of the most active developers on the forum,so your first question unnecessary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Is this coin alive?
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192
EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org
Happy summer solstice, Northern hemisphere!

I did get an update recorded today, https://youtu.be/bWhqTV_UQ4E

Agenda:

Price - Coincidental.

v1.8 - Charity logo. 4k display glitches addressed. Other UI improvements. Needed verbage changes. ETA: Q3 (early-mid).

Lite Android App - Sorry for delays, progress is continuing. New ETA: Early July.

Recycling center -  gathering needed quotes and estimates to set goals.

Yard signs - exploring ideas and designs. 16" x 24".

Thanks for the continued support!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Oops just realised that I was running an outdated wallet version - not sure how I missed out on 3 separate updates!

FYI: Current version is 1.7.3.1, so see which version you are running from the qt, select help > debug window

Only 46% of clients are on the latest wallet version

latest version can be found at: https://evergreencoin.org/

I'm the one of 34% users Cheesy  Thank you, going to update.

We are now up to 46.5% of users on 1.7.3.1 - slowly increasing =)
It was time to unplug the power cord. Every time I watched the market, I felt very uncomfortable. Almost all the coins were falling, so I still removed the power cord and may have made a profit after one month.
Good to hear - yeah its been a difficult month on the alt coins - everything seems to be dropping - fingers cross there will be a resurgence soon - (in my opinion) the good coins will live, so I'm not too worried
When I heard you say this, I firmly believed that I should go out for a holiday for a month. Without a computer and no phone, I would cut off contact with the online world. When I come back, everything must be fine.
Haha, a huge amount depends upon the BTC price, it has a massive impact on alt sentiment - in the past the big players have waited for people to panic sell and bought low and hiked the price - there are some measures that bittrex and other exchanges have brought in to help reduce this impact - could mean a slower bull / bear cycle or it could potentially reduce momentum

we'll see =)

regarding EGC, I have every confidence behind the team and community
Grin Right, and I think the current price can begin to buy a small amount, BTC's price has been stable
legendary
Here is the link to today's meeting, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/n5jkuvpstfeoxkekk7gronpgxye

It will be a relatively short meeting today. See you there!
legendary
Oops just realised that I was running an outdated wallet version - not sure how I missed out on 3 separate updates!

FYI: Current version is 1.7.3.1, so see which version you are running from the qt, select help > debug window

Great I helped somebody else - enjoy the new version LOL
legendary
It was time to unplug the power cord. Every time I watched the market, I felt very uncomfortable. Almost all the coins were falling, so I still removed the power cord and may have made a profit after one month.
Good to hear - yeah its been a difficult month on the alt coins - everything seems to be dropping - fingers cross there will be a resurgence soon - (in my opinion) the good coins will live, so I'm not too worried
When I heard you say this, I firmly believed that I should go out for a holiday for a month. Without a computer and no phone, I would cut off contact with the online world. When I come back, everything must be fine.
Haha, a huge amount depends upon the BTC price, it has a massive impact on alt sentiment - in the past the big players have waited for people to panic sell and bought low and hiked the price - there are some measures that bittrex and other exchanges have brought in to help reduce this impact - could mean a slower bull / bear cycle or it could potentially reduce momentum

we'll see =)

regarding EGC, I have every confidence behind the team and community
legendary
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
good business, hope in the future should run under the planned!  Good luck all.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

legendary

legendary
9.8 million soybean seeds (~55 acres) had me very busy this A.M. Thankfully, that went well!
Sounds very busy! Not sure how you manage both farming and EGC - Kudos to you!
legendary

Free advertising on Bittrex today.  Wink

Thank you traders!
very good , we can see EGC's 24hr volume increase , this is a good sign , surely EGC will be more popular in the future   

Didn't spot that - been a bit of a mad week or two - need to catch up with everything
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Wish you the best with EGC. In my opinion very much crypto marketing is missing to lure new user to EGC. Like a Discord bounty for invites or twitter campaigns. Anyway EGC is a wonderful project and Steven doing a good job. Would hope that you can find some helping hands that are crypto familiar or some marketing people as EGC got low supply a stable network and many things happening outside of the crypto space what could bring the valvue much much higher and even fix the volume problem for ever.
legendary

Here is a link to today's meeting, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/ctr5zo27m5hzbgqkj5proyupvue

All are welcome. The Google Hangout will be open for a few hours, please feel free to join whenever is convenient for you. Sorry for the slower-than-normal start, though technically still not late (scheduled for 17:00 GMT). 9.8 million soybean seeds (~55 acres) had me very busy this A.M. Thankfully, that went well!

Looking forward to relaxing and discussing current EGC events with some like-minded friends. See you there! If you are unable to attend, no worries. I will get an update recorded you can view at your leisure asap. In either case, have a great weekend!

Free advertising on Bittrex today.  Wink

Thank you traders!
very good , we can see EGC's 24hr volume increase , this is a good sign , surely EGC will be more popular in the future   
Pages:
Jump to: