Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | Foundation | Bittrex | Android - page 40. (Read 81907 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192
EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

Free advertising on Bittrex today.  Wink

Thank you traders!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
In honor of Memorial Day, and more so the hay-to-be-bailed I have down, this week's weekly Google Hangout is canceled. Because of some potential rain, I will not be able to guarantee my availability to host the meeting. The meeting is adjourned until next weekend, though I may try to host a brief meeting from the field, if possible. Things are progressing on all fronts and I will get a video update recorded asap.

Thanks for the continued support and have a fabulous weekend!

Good luck with the hay bailing, I'm also not around this afternoon (although that's usual =) )
Are you looking at the EGC posts every day? I see that as long as there are updates, you will be able to reply for the first time. It seems that you have made a lot of profit on this coin and it is worth your attention.
I've not been around for the last few days - I'm away on business - but try to look at the forum most days if possible, more posts on the forum means a higher chance of somebody new finding the coins

its a shame that the original thread was closed as there were a lot more people posting on there
legendary
Here is the link to today's meeting via Google Hangouts, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/ctq3b7usrnhtxe5573r2uh5ycye

All are welcome. It will be open for a few hours, so please feel free to drop-in when it is convenient for you.  See you there!
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
In honor of Memorial Day, and more so the hay-to-be-bailed I have down, this week's weekly Google Hangout is canceled. Because of some potential rain, I will not be able to guarantee my availability to host the meeting. The meeting is adjourned until next weekend, though I may try to host a brief meeting from the field, if possible. Things are progressing on all fronts and I will get a video update recorded asap.

Good luck with the hay bailing, I'm also not around this afternoon (although that's usual =) )
Are you looking at the EGC posts every day? I see that as long as there are updates, you will be able to reply for the first time. It seems that you have made a lot of profit on this coin and it is worth your attention.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hoping there's something in the works to replace POS, sometime to get those blocks move faster
legendary

legendary

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
The world received a perfect Christmas gift, on the 25th December 2015, when EverGreenCoin was launched. It is a currency that hopes to make the world more environmentally friendly and it is also a revolution that hopes to bring change to the world. Everybody is going to benefit from the project both crypto investors, and plannet earth.
Profits from the EverGreenCoin will be reinvested into  environmental projects like, forestry, saving of endangered species,and humanitarian efforts. It is a gift to our environment as well as our finance.
legendary
@EGC - Any news on when the next wallet will be out to fix the main display coloring issues making trans hard to read ?

Been forgetting to ask lol

Many User Interface improvements are slated for the next release, yes. If all goes well and as planned, we expect that to be in Q3.

Thank you for your interest and glad your memory was jogged. 
I am curious about one thing... will the accounting API end up deprecated like BTC or will it remain in tact ? (getbalance "name") etc.

No changes to the accounting API have been planned or discussed for this forthcoming release. As I am sure you know, EverGreenCoin is open-sourced software and you are welcome to contribute to our github. The best place to discuss suggestions in detail would be the 'suggestions' or 'wallet-development' channels of our discord.
Activity: 134
Merit: 3
@EGC - Any news on when the next wallet will be out to fix the main display coloring issues making trans hard to read ?

Many User Interface improvements are slated for the next release, yes. If all goes well and as planned, we expect that to be in Q3.

I am curious about one thing... will the accounting API end up deprecated like BTC or will it remain in tact ? (getbalance "name") etc.
legendary
I deleted everything and synchronized again.

Except of course wallet.dat  Wink

Thanks dev.

Very welcome!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
I deleted everything and synchronized again.

Except of course wallet.dat  Wink

Thanks dev.
legendary
Gentelmen, today I have problems with wallet synchronization.

Wallet v. 1.7.0.1  is the latest version?

edit:
Ok, I see not. The link from the first page of the OP refers to the old version of the wallet.
Dev fix it Smiley

Sorted. Thanks for bringing it to attention.

If you still are having sync difficulties, please try allowing it to run its course. Usually it just needs more time. However; if you have no peers (connections) and / or your block height is not increasing for a long time (an hour, say), you may need to resync. Instructions for that, along with snapshotting to give it a head start, are available at https://evergreencoin.org/download/snapshot/

Sorry you are having difficulties. It may require some patience and please let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks again for bringing the old link to attention. It must have been confused with the 32 bit link when updating. I apologize for that.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Gentelmen, today I have problems with wallet synchronization.

Wallet v. 1.7.0.1  is the latest version?

edit:
Ok, I see not. The link from the first page of the OP refers to the old version of the wallet.
Dev fix it Smiley
legendary
For what it's worth, I do apologize if I've mishandled myself in any way.

But my original post was never intended to regard any ill-will towards a participant.

to me that's clear now - I guess that's the thing with a public ledger, when dealing with my BTC wallet I always create a new address for every transaction, although don't bother so much for EGC =)
For what it's worth, I do apologize if I've mishandled myself in any way.

But my original post was never intended to regard any ill-will towards a participant.
legendary
All I did was look at info that's already readily available to anyone who looked it up. At the point in time it was more curiosity than anything else. As for fixing the lottery, no one here has any reason to take my word for it but I'm an honest person when it comes to these things.

But to play devils advocate for a minute, someone else could have also looked this info up since that address wins a lot and just have easily said it's me playing my own long game just to keep the donation from Steven that he originally made to fund the current weekly 25 EGC boost.

Before anyone actually thinks that, I'm sure if they wanted to really dig through that addresses transactions they will find I have no connection to it outside of it being sent winnings.
So... apparently whoever our mystery / last minute player is. Is .. on the rich list and ...

Regardless of the intention I'm not sure that this type of post is good, particularly from the person that's supposed to be running a fair and impartial lottery.

If you're looking up the balances of those entering the lottery that starts to cast doubt on it's fairness and impartiality. Whilst I doubt you're using that information to fix the lottery outcome when operating a competition like this any doubt from players and/or the authorities could cause you serious harm.

A second issue with trying to make assumptions based on the rich list is there's not necessarily a correlation between wallets and people. My own stash of EGC is currently split between 4 wallets, two of which I don't have any control over. If I sent coins from one of those wallets (an Exchange) then it might appear that I have a huge bag of EGC (certainly in the top 100 if not the top 10) even though the coins I personally control is a vastly smaller number (well under 1% of that particular address).

So there is absolutely no confusion here: The EverGreenCoin Foundation nor I have ever, nor would we ever, investigate any balance on any blockchain unless supporting someone and with their permission. Of course this is ignoring my personal, the foundation's, developmental testing, and charity wallets / addresses I maintain. For some support related matters, I do need to investigate an exchange's or other service provider's address on the blockchain, but that is extremely rare.

I think we all can see NinjaMan35's curiosity into a seemingly new lotto participant for his under-development lottery site. But I personally do realize we are amongst people that hold privacy very dear. I do too. But yes, it is a public ledger.

So the community is aware, making any correlation between a person and an EGC address would be so riddled with potentials, it could not reasonably be done and attempts to do so are inconclusive, at best. The only way to know someone's EGC address with certainty is by that information being explicitly surrendered. The best proof of ownership being a time-sensitive signed message.

Also, so the community is fully aware, every member of the community is supported the same and has an equal voice. Regardless of balance, if any.

Thanks for the continued support and yes, trust; which is always held in the highest regard. Professionalism is a cornerstone of EverGreenCoin. We hope that is reflected in all community projects.
All I did was look at info that's already readily available to anyone who looked it up. At the point in time it was more curiosity than anything else. As for fixing the lottery, no one here has any reason to take my word for it but I'm an honest person when it comes to these things.

But to play devils advocate for a minute, someone else could have also looked this info up since that address wins a lot and just have easily said it's me playing my own long game just to keep the donation from Steven that he originally made to fund the current weekly 25 EGC boost.

Before anyone actually thinks that, I'm sure if they wanted to really dig through that addresses transactions they will find I have no connection to it outside of it being sent winnings.
So... apparently whoever our mystery / last minute player is. Is .. on the rich list and ...

Regardless of the intention I'm not sure that this type of post is good, particularly from the person that's supposed to be running a fair and impartial lottery.

If you're looking up the balances of those entering the lottery that starts to cast doubt on it's fairness and impartiality. Whilst I doubt you're using that information to fix the lottery outcome when operating a competition like this any doubt from players and/or the authorities could cause you serious harm.

A second issue with trying to make assumptions based on the rich list is there's not necessarily a correlation between wallets and people. My own stash of EGC is currently split between 4 wallets, two of which I don't have any control over. If I sent coins from one of those wallets (an Exchange) then it might appear that I have a huge bag of EGC (certainly in the top 100 if not the top 10) even though the coins I personally control is a vastly smaller number (well under 1% of that particular address).
Pages:
Jump to: