Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮 - page 19. (Read 14976 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I like the idea of this project,  is it a credit card or debit card? Just want to know about this because of the term reloadable, with your tokens and other cryptocurrency. Everything in this era is just a snap of a finger,  that's why It would be help for all of us having this kind of card.
Activity: 336
New cryptographic coin. new possibility. this coin already listed etherdelta.I hope egold cryptographic coin will be succeeded.
Activity: 224
I'm interested in the cards they offer, looks pretty fancy. Is it coated the original gold when released as it is written? And it's a shame I missed the airdrop, when the project was interesting and probably going to be good in the future. I'll try to buy egold on etherdelta, Good work dev!

The card looks beautiful. I also bought myself a few coins on etherdelta. The price was 0.00004977BTC. I think that is a bargain.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
why dont you include youtube sponsorship? theres alot of youtube users to be marketed in gaming and u can see the most subscribed channel is a gaming channel

I agree with you there has to be some campaign for promotions which will attract more attention and youtube is one of the best .
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I missed the airdrop too bad , is there any bounty like social media bounty , so that i can have some egold when the ICO ends.

Please note that we aren't running an ICO. There may be social media programs in the near future though so keep updated with our thread!
I think social media will help the project grow and be well known, it will help the project succeed. Hopefully eGold will have a bounty campaign.
thank you so much , i hope will been accepted a bounty campaign near future .
Activity: 151
Egold looks really amazing! Imagine that if you dont have any bank account? You can still manage to reserve and pay something throughout the net by using this! I hope i can use egold as a future credit/atm account!
Activity: 112
I missed the airdrop too bad , is there any bounty like social media bounty , so that i can have some egold when the ICO ends.

Please note that we aren't running an ICO. There may be social media programs in the near future though so keep updated with our thread!
I think social media will help the project grow and be well known, it will help the project succeed. Hopefully eGold will have a bounty campaign.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I am very much impressed with the development of this project. I have been reading about the future plans. I must say that out of all the ecoins, this is the best one. Infact I am even reluctant to compare this project with other e-projects. Ladies and gentleman the devs on this project are the real deal.
Activity: 55
Pleased with the development. Received the airdrop have the tokens in my wallet
Added to blockfolio to keep track also pleased to see things are being delivered.

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

social media is great for introducing your wider dev project, doing it soon is good news for us
Activity: 117
eGold | The New Digital Gold

Activity: 308
I'm interested in the cards they offer, looks pretty fancy. Is it coated the original gold when released as it is written? And it's a shame I missed the airdrop, when the project was interesting and probably going to be good in the future. I'll try to buy egold on etherdelta, Good work dev!

Yes, the cards will look even better than the designs in our ANN and whitepaper, that's only a preliminary design. There will be different kind of cards, although we will make sure that they all look really great.
And definitely, one of the main features we want for one of our cards is to have real gold on it, it'd be a big PR opportunity for our coin and easy to market to luxury audiences. At least at the beginning, those ones will be limited to people with own a high amount of eGold tokens, since that would be beneficial to the rest of token holders as the price would rise.
Activity: 126
Activity: 266
Too bad I didn't join the airdrop,  but in a brighter side I can still enjoy it's benefits.  If already in known exchanges, this project is a big success.  Using it some gambling is one way for easy access in those site with different means of payment.

Too bad you missed out on the air drop. Its going to be interesting to see where this project goes from here. I hope its from strength to strength.
I also miss the airdrop because of my slow internet connection. I've been following this project all along and I messed up because of my slow internet.
I know that this project will have a better future.
Wowh Egold is already listed in four exchanges and it will make five as they already paid yobit to list their token.
This project is pretty awesome. I love to watch the future of this token.
eGold has achieved the success that many ICO projects desire. Congratulations to team dev and eGold. Hopefully the project will be more successful.

We really appreciate the words, even when this is just the beginning and we have a lot of work to do to achieve our goals for eGold, we are very excited to see that our community is growing every day!
Yes, the community is the key to the success of an ICO project. EGod deserves good results. Dev team hard work. CONGRATULATE.

Thank you, although keep in mind that it wasn't an ICO, as we didn't raise external funds for the project.
Activity: 174
bông
Wowh Egold is already listed in four exchanges and it will make five as they already paid yobit to list their token.
This project is pretty awesome. I love to watch the future of this token.
eGold has achieved the success that many ICO projects desire. Congratulations to team dev and eGold. Hopefully the project will be more successful.

We really appreciate the words, even when this is just the beginning and we have a lot of work to do to achieve our goals for eGold, we are very excited to see that our community is growing every day!
Yes, the community is the key to the success of an ICO project. EGod deserves good results. Dev team hard work. CONGRATULATE.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Whoever is always placing an order on etherdelta with their one hand
and in their other hand, they continually buy their own order needs
to STOP IT! We see you and it voids the credibility of EGOLD when
you artificially create volume!
detailed roadmap, great name, dedicated team with clear vision in their minds- this coin has everything to become successful.

Can't wait to read your white paper!

Thank you! You can already read our whitepaper here: https://egoldtoken.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/eGold-Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 60
detailed roadmap, great name, dedicated team with clear vision in their minds- this coin has everything to become successful.

Can't wait to read your white paper!
Pages:
Jump to: