Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮 - page 15. (Read 14940 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Already egold listed cryptographic coin in marketplace.this coin also lends future marketplace trading.
That would be great, egold is exposed now to marketplace, hope this will gonna go on till.its success.
Activity: 630
Merit: 107
How did you manage to get into Coinmarketcap ? I believe, it has a huge database and your ICO designs are good as well .
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I'll watch your multi currency wallet apps that will happen in the first quarter of 2018.
I would love to test it in myself also and hoping that it will be user friendly.

yes exactly i am waiting for it too it will be a very competitive wallet app considering there are some coins who are also looking to offer same feature.
Activity: 336
Already egold listed cryptographic coin in marketplace.this coin also lends future marketplace trading.
Activity: 154
Do you have any experience in projects like this?
Activity: 224
Is eGold planning for it to be used and traded by other ICOs?

Yes, we hope to have eGold accepted in future ICOs, and we would encourage ICOs to do that by offering eGold in exchange, so that they can give eGold holders a discount in their ICO, as that would make people pay in eGold instead of BTC or ETH.

That's a great idea. I hope ICO s buy into the concept. Because there's many other tokens ICOs use but they don't have any value added services like eGold has.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Is this project similar to change bank or Tenx? They are also providing crypto based cards which they aren't shipping for all the countries. I don't know what's the reason but these types of cards doesn't available or works in some countries. Anyway good luck with your project.
Activity: 462
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
About your Mobile Platform, is this will be readily available when Your project starts?  Also about the transaction fees here, is there's also. An option for for fast transaction?

Activity: 573
Merit: 105
If egold cards already implemented, do all person from different countries can purchase egold cards? Do you have additional fee whenever we want to have that card?

I am asking because there will be more advantage for us if we use it. Specially if you can combine ethereum to other cryptocurrencies using that and if you can also add paypal with it that will be great. Hehe. More power egold. Hope cards will be physical also so that I can put it to my wallet and be more proud of showing it to my co workers. 
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
Hello.
This eGold I like already, nice future have I think.
Nice app I expect from you Smiley
Tell me please will you use bounty to attract more people soon?
Thanks
Activity: 151
Upon reading the your advertisement i just wonder what specific multinational companies will probably use your system? Specially for hotel reservations and flights? I cant wait to use your app for this scenario because now a days its really hard to find reservations for hotels during sat and sunday and with this egold platform its an easy access to find what you want
Activity: 224
Do u have a list of this companies that EGold is gonna be affiliated in issuing prepaid cards?
Activity: 86
It is true,  there's a bounty for e-gold?  Please update us when it will start.  I want to join the bounty.  Its not not just helping the project to promote them but also help us to have part of the project.  Thanks forr the good news.
No, E-gold is an established currency wallet like paypal and this is blockchain based on Ethereum. The bounty will open soon as they might have some works on developments, but I suggest them to hire bounty manager so this will boos their project.
What may be the expected dates for bounty. I mean to participate looking at the roadmap! Perhaps encouraging one
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Is this the same egold that is listed on etherdelta or is  etherdelta egold is the fake  copycat! If this is the same egold on etherdelta, I will say the price is too cheap compare to the solid roadmap I see here with more exchange where this will be listed, $1 will be a steal for this token!
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
It is true,  there's a bounty for e-gold?  Please update us when it will start.  I want to join the bounty.  Its not not just helping the project to promote them but also help us to have part of the project.  Thanks forr the good news.
No, E-gold is an established currency wallet like paypal and this is blockchain based on Ethereum. The bounty will open soon as they might have some works on developments, but I suggest them to hire bounty manager so this will boos their project.
Activity: 490
This is the only exxx token that ever put considerable amonut of work in to planining roadmap and services! The chances of this project succeding is very high. This might as well be the only surving exxx token idea of which I believe  strongly that egold token is needed more than ever before in cryto eco-system
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
I like the option of having cards to use for currency. I hate having to trade altcoin into bitcoin to use.
Activity: 117
eGold | The New Digital Gold
I'll watch your multi currency wallet apps that will happen in the first quarter of 2018.
I would love to test it in myself also and hoping that it will be user friendly.

WP, Website everything is good. Just about marketing

Thank you! We should more updates on our platforms & exchanges very soon too!
Activity: 73

WP, Website everything is good. Just about marketing
Activity: 266
Pages:
Jump to: