Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮 - page 18. (Read 14940 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This coin is so cheap right now.  About $240,000 market cap and 97% of coins are already circulating.  I'd say a bright future is ahead for those of us investing now.

Absolutely, I have to agree. At $0.008992(.00003011 ETH )I have to agree. That is a bargain.
Activity: 462
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I see according to the roadmap you have plans for an esports platform. How exactly will that work?/Will it be like a betting or predictions platform?
It's also one question in mind.  If they into online betting, they should clarify it more.  Want to try some online gambling using this platform after their successful launch.
why dont you include youtube sponsorship? theres alot of youtube users to be marketed in gaming and u can see the most subscribed channel is a gaming channel

Yes, absolutely. YouTube sponsorships will be part of our marketing program too, the gaming community tends to be very active on YouTube and there are many YouTube channels dedicated entirely to gaming.
Great, i hope you'd screen and be meticulous with this sponsorships, theres quiet alot of cancerous youtubers lately that could waste sponsorships if given wrong.
Activity: 336
This coin running well.already this coin listed in cryptographic marketplace.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I missed the airdrop too bad , is there any bounty like social media bounty , so that i can have some egold when the ICO ends.

Please note that we aren't running an ICO. There may be social media programs in the near future though so keep updated with our thread!
I think social media will help the project grow and be well known, it will help the project succeed. Hopefully eGold will have a bounty campaign.
thank you so much , i hope will been accepted a bounty campaign near future .
Me too; Waiting for the bounty campaign from them.😐😐😐😐
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
how can it be spent offline as you mention?
Activity: 117
eGold | The New Digital Gold
I see according to the roadmap you have plans for an esports platform. How exactly will that work?/Will it be like a betting or predictions platform?

Yes, basically a betting platform for eSports. There's a huge market for eSports, reaching an audience of over 400 million people during 2017 and with over 600 millions in revenue, so our betting platform will be a big part of eGold.

You can read more about our future eSports platform and our main goals in that aspect in our whitepaper: https://egoldtoken.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/eGold-Whitepaper.pdf

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Wowh Egold is already listed in four exchanges and it will make five as they already paid yobit to list their token.
This project is pretty awesome. I love to watch the future of this token.
eGold has achieved the success that many ICO projects desire. Congratulations to team dev and eGold. Hopefully the project will be more successful.

We really appreciate the words, even when this is just the beginning and we have a lot of work to do to achieve our goals for eGold, we are very excited to see that our community is growing every day!
Yes, the community is the key to the success of an ICO project. EGod deserves good results. Dev team hard work. CONGRATULATE.

Thank you, although keep in mind that it wasn't an ICO, as we didn't raise external funds for the project.
I'm really sorry. I thought eGold was an ICO project. Everything is going well.
Why the project does not implement the bounty campaign, it will be very good to help promote your project.

Yes, we are thinking of doing a bounty campaign for eGold in the near future.
Activity: 308
Do you have bounty campaign dev ?

We don't have a bounty campaign right now, although we may do some social media campaigns in the near future!
yeah it will be a very big help for the ICO to have a bounty campaign , i will wait for further updates about the bounty campaign , interested here to join.

We don't have a bounty campaign right now, although we may do some social media campaigns in the near future!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
This coin is so cheap right now.  About $240,000 market cap and 97% of coins are already circulating.  I'd say a bright future is ahead for those of us investing now.
why dont you include youtube sponsorship? theres alot of youtube users to be marketed in gaming and u can see the most subscribed channel is a gaming channel

I agree with you there has to be some campaign for promotions which will attract more attention and youtube is one of the best .

And also they can have it as their promotion to other countries a round the world and chances toore clients than usual.

Yes, YouTube partnerships are going to be a big part of our marketing, along with Twitch, Instagram and Twitter partnerships too.
Activity: 105
Activity: 135

I agree with you there has to be some campaign for promotions which will attract more attention and youtube is one of the best .

And also they can have it as their promotion to other countries a round the world and chances toore clients than usual.
Good Luck for your project , waiting your upcoming listing in other exchanger.

Thank you! Hopefully we will get listed on YoBit this week as we already paid the fee. We are also in the talks with many other exchanges!

UPDATE

We just wanted to share some of the screens we are working on for our mobile app. Obviously, the design will be way better than this first protodesign, but just to give you guys an idea of some of the features our apps will have. Hope you guys like it!

Would this be available in android and IOS? and please include a customer support in the app if possible, having this would help both users and the developer in enhancing the  app

Yes, both Android and iOS. And yes, customer service in the app would be very helpful, that's a very good idea. We will also create a complete FAQ of the most common questions and answers for the apps.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I missed the airdrop too bad , is there any bounty like social media bounty , so that i can have some egold when the ICO ends.

Please note that we aren't running an ICO. There may be social media programs in the near future though so keep updated with our thread!

Social media can be a great help for youf project to be seen and make more investors and clidnt in the future especially if it looks so promising.
Good Luck for your project , waiting your upcoming listing in other exchanger.

Thank you! Hopefully we will get listed on YoBit this week as we already paid the fee. We are also in the talks with many other exchanges!

UPDATE

We just wanted to share some of the screens we are working on for our mobile app. Obviously, the design will be way better than this first protodesign, but just to give you guys an idea of some of the features our apps will have. Hope you guys like it!

Would this be available in android and IOS? and please include a customer support in the app if possible, having this would help both users and the developer in enhancing the  app
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
There has been a trend going on with cash and gold mentioned tokens and getting hyped too. I hope it is not one of them rather a good project.

Kind of funny statement but yes i agree there has been some trend going on since bitcoin and bitcoin gold we have already seen ethgold also saw somewhere about ltcgold. lets see how egold goes . hoping for good
Activity: 742
Which eGold exchanges have been listed so far? The project is very interesting, it should be known
Pages:
Jump to: