Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮 - page 20. (Read 14976 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Too bad I didn't join the airdrop,  but in a brighter side I can still enjoy it's benefits.  If already in known exchanges, this project is a big success.  Using it some gambling is one way for easy access in those site with different means of payment.

Too bad you missed out on the air drop. Its going to be interesting to see where this project goes from here. I hope its from strength to strength.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Wow, this is cool.
How can I avail the Egold card?? Even it is not yet launched I guess, I am.looking forward for this one, but Can I ask is this world wide?
Activity: 135
This will be good, seems the words and well enough, I think I can watch this project launching here , and progessing in this place. I will gonna take my eyes on this.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
You can also create bounty campaign for this so that it will be promoted specially on social media like facebook and twitter where everyone will see the project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 107
The project seems good . I am willing to know the goal this project has made for fund raising to help complete the motive of this ICO . This is going to be another important ICO of all times .
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
eGold | The New Digital Gold
why dont you include youtube sponsorship? theres alot of youtube users to be marketed in gaming and u can see the most subscribed channel is a gaming channel

Yes, absolutely. YouTube sponsorships will be part of our marketing program too, the gaming community tends to be very active on YouTube and there are many YouTube channels dedicated entirely to gaming.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
when to ride again EGOLD Smiley
waiting momentum
why dont you include youtube sponsorship? theres alot of youtube users to be marketed in gaming and u can see the most subscribed channel is a gaming channel
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Do you have bounty campaign for this?..

I dont see any campaign i even searched in the bounty section . looks like they did not started any
Activity: 92
There has been a trend going on with cash and gold mentioned tokens and getting hyped too. I hope it is not one of them rather a good project.

I highly doubt it. The coins were distributed via an airdrop. There would be no point for a Bounty campaign as they are for raising awareness and raising funds
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
this is really wierd airdrop post has nothing to prove nothing to claim... its seems just for being active on forum and this devs who is writing adresses manually seems to be indian hard worker not pratic person or lazy to create auto controlled lists.

I like it, nice project with the best trust and good idea.

I want invert in your project and success
Activity: 462
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Too bad I didn't join the airdrop,  but in a brighter side I can still enjoy it's benefits.  If already in known exchanges, this project is a big success.  Using it some gambling is one way for easy access in those site with different means of payment.
Activity: 336
Nice project. already this coin listed coinsmarket.
Wowh Egold is already listed in four exchanges and it will make five as they already paid yobit to list their token.
This project is pretty awesome. I love to watch the future of this token.
eGold has achieved the success that many ICO projects desire. Congratulations to team dev and eGold. Hopefully the project will be more successful.

We really appreciate the words, even when this is just the beginning and we have a lot of work to do to achieve our goals for eGold, we are very excited to see that our community is growing every day!
Activity: 174
bông
Wowh Egold is already listed in four exchanges and it will make five as they already paid yobit to list their token.
eGold has achieved the success that many ICO projects desire. Congratulations to team dev and eGold. Hopefully the project will be more successful.
Activity: 266
This project seems to great and the timeline of this project is well organized. Im looking forward to used egold for trading and as a gamer and risk taker i love to play games with cryptocurrency! I and also i hope for the success of this project!

Thank you! We hope to get many gamers into eGold! We have many marketing ideas such as Twitch and eSports team partnerships to increase awareness of our token among the gaming community.

This will be one of the main goals of eGold, as the gaming base keeps growing and growing, and there's a big opportunity for cryptocurrency adoption in this sector.
Activity: 151
This project seems to great and the timeline of this project is well organized. Im looking forward to used egold for trading and as a gamer and risk taker i love to play games with cryptocurrency! I and also i hope for the success of this project!
Pages:
Jump to: