Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮 - page 32. (Read 14976 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Thank you for spending the time to airdrop. We need good graphics and designs to get more people interested in this project. Smiley

What is the link for EtherDelta?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I have not received.I waited too long

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Activity: 44
I received the token..thank you dev. I hope it would have a great impact to the community Smiley Godbless
Activity: 126
The drop is real, I checked and indeed they have distributed almost everything. Now what next?
Exchange?
and alike?
While did you refuse to send airdrop to ether address?

0x82dD77297b971C06619F21D4F5F5099091E6e717
I haven't receive my own share of airdrop
I am a member on telegram
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Distribution is over guys! Thanks for participating!

The website should be ready within the next few days, and then we will work toward the goals that we will list in our website. We hope you are as excited as we are for eGold! Big things are coming!

I still have not received my badges   Roll Eyes
Activity: 117
eGold | The New Digital Gold
Distribution is over guys! Thanks for participating!

The website should be ready within the next few days, and then we will work toward the goals that we will list in our website. We hope you are as excited as we are for eGold! Big things are coming!
Merit: 112
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
many thank you im received the airdrop and good luck for this project in the future
Merit: 112
Hopefully airdrop is still available, I tried to send my wallet address directly via message dev, looking forward to receive my token soon. Wishing you all the best for further development.  Wink
Activity: 691
I confirm. I receive eGold from airdrops.
Activity: 117
eGold | The New Digital Gold
Hi eGoldteam , confirm to received token in mywallet ! Thanks and hope all the best for this project  Smiley

Awesome! We are finishing the distribution very soon.

I see that one of you already put some eGold for sale on EtherDelta, which activated the coin in the exchange!

You can trade eGold on EtherDelta here: https://etherdelta.com/#0x6025f65f6b2f93d8ed1efedc752acfd4bdbcec3e-ETH

We will be adding more exchanges soon, although our main priority right now is to finish the distribution, then the website & whitepaper, along with exchanges and building up the community.
Activity: 518
Activity: 868
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Received eGold to MEW. Thanks Dev.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
Hi eGoldteam , confirm to received token in mywallet ! Thanks and hope all the best for this project  Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Activity: 1316
Merit: 422
I confirm, have received eGold Token. Thanks eGoldTeam.
Pages:
Jump to: