Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮 - page 33. (Read 14976 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
eGold | The New Digital Gold
Has there been a plan for where the eGold coin exchange will be. Good luck in the market.

Yes, we are still airdropping, so once we finish with the distribution (today or tomorrow) we will move to the main development of the website and roadmap, including exchanges.
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Has there been a plan for where the eGold coin exchange will be. Good luck in the market.
Activity: 868
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Address ETH has been sent via PM.
Activity: 392
Sent PM and my Ethereum address. Thanks.
Activity: 314
i'm interesting to join this airdrop but posting address on this thread isn't allowed. so, i send you PM my address. thanks
Activity: 126
LOL. Your What is EGold description is even worse than reality.

EGold is one of the new altcoin scam attempts. They look like they are airdropping their tokens but at the same time keeping a percentage to themselves to dump as soon as possible.

They need to drop 97% since this is what they state. It is normal to keep something like 5% for costs (and sure probably they drop some more to them selves), but 80% or more needs to be in the community or the coin is DoA
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
LOL. Your What is EGold description is even worse than reality.

EGold is one of the new altcoin scam attempts. They look like they are airdropping their tokens but at the same time keeping a percentage to themselves to dump as soon as possible.
Activity: 168
eGold - The New Digital Gold (EGOLD)

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THIS THREAD OR POST YOUR ETHEREUM ADDRESS OR THIS THREAD WILL GET DELETED!

NEW THREAD

We are opening a new thread as the other one got deleted as many people would be posting unrelated messages and spam after the airdrop ended.

We received over 1,000 submissions, and we feel very happy to have so many people interested in eGold. We will start sending the coins today! Hopefully we should end with the distribution in a few days. Keep in mind that we have to send coins to 1,000 addresses so it can take us a while.

WHAT'S EGOLD?

eGold is an Ethereum-based ERC-20 Token that's faster and cheaper currency than Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies,  which makes it perfect for fast payments.

eGold is a community project that doesn't pretend to be just one of the hundred cryptocurrencies and tokens out there. We expect to see eGold in real stores, both online and offline.

We also hope to create value for token holders, and so our growth strategy is based will be based in marketing and Development of tools, such as apps, trackers, contests, PR effort and more to make eGold well known outside of the typical crypto audience and getting listed in exchanges to make the coin more popular among people who are already into cryptocurrencies.

EGOLD TOKEN

Total Supply: 20,000,000
Symbol: EGOLD
Decimal Points: 18
Contract Address: 0x6025F65f6b2f93d8eD1efeDc752acfd4bdbCec3E

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION

97% will be Airdropped to the community.
3% will be held for PR and marketing and listing in exchanges.

COMPATIBLE WALLETS

Myetherwallet: https://www.myetherwallet.com/#generate-wallet
Metamask: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/metamask/nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn
Parity: https://parity.io/

CONTACT

Website & Whitepaper: Coming soon
Twitter: https://twitter.com/eGoldToken
Telegram: https://t.me/eGoldToken
Slack: https://join.slack.com/t/egoldtoken/shared_invite/enQtMjUyNTY2MzIwNjg5LWE3MTM2MWM5YmQ2NzliNWFlYjkzYjM5OTAzZTlkODI4ZTc5ZjU3MDQ1MDRiMGMyZmZkM2I4YjUxZTk0ZWMzZjA
Email: [email protected]

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THIS THREAD OR POST YOUR ETHEREUM ADDRESS OR THIS THREAD WILL GET DELETED!
i am happy to join thi project
i hope that will be an great sucess
pm adress sent
thank you
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
(: this is really wierd airdrop post has nothing to prove nothing to claim... its seems just for being active on forum and this devs who is writing adresses manually seems to be indian hard worker not pratic person or lazy to create auto controlled lists
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Can you please post the Airdrop application and participants list?
Activity: 175
Pm sent my eth address ty dev! Thanks! Wink
that will be a lot of work to get from 80% left to 3%. good luck :-)
So how is this actually airdropped? You are aware that everybody can check it and tell that not 97% was airdropped but less than 20% ...

We are still airdropping. We should finish tomorrow or Thursday!
So how is this actually airdropped? You are aware that everybody can check it and tell that not 97% was airdropped but less than 20% ...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
I saw that many new eGOLD thread create by dev, I have submit form before, may I know that when I will receive token from dev ?
Activity: 322
I'm on the list

GOOD LUCK TEAM DEV.THANKS YOU
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
is a good to heard i will see tomorow to see on etherdelta
yea good work for dev
eGold - The New Digital Gold (EGOLD)
We received over 1,000 submissions, and we feel very happy to have so many people interested in eGold. We will start sending the coins today! Hopefully we should end with the distribution in a few days. Keep in mind that we have to send coins to 1,000 addresses so it can take us a while.[/color]

Are you serious, you're not going to use any script with the distribution but send transactions manually? What kind of dev are you?

We gotta do it manually as we verify the addresses, many people signed up many times and with different Ethereum addresses. By tomorrow or Wednesday it should be done.
Pages:
Jump to: