Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 31. (Read 115511 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Hi, everybody! Any information on when the team will issue the tokens? and when will the tokens appear on the exchanges?

Tokens will be issued in 6 weeks after ICO. So in the middle of July, and this will be only ERC tokens, not native coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
S O A R
Hi, everybody! Any information on when the team will issue the tokens? and when will the tokens appear on the exchanges?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
it takes time to make all withdrawls transaction for risk control, and tokeneed tech team is currently working on it, be patient
Activity: 81
Due to the network conjunction transaction may delay a little bit than usual but we will fix it asap
Activity: 147
In reality, Egretia project has had considerable impacts on the current movements of gaming industry. The project has huge potential to actually change the industry intirely based on its top-notch blockchain-based services.
Excellent result. True, some said that ICO Egretia would have to end faster than Merculet, which collected a hardcup in 2 minutes. But 4 minutes is also a good result.

I am patiently and eagerly waiting for the first tradeable day of Egretia on stocks.exchange.
The sphere of games for mobile devices has changed dramatically in recent years, so modern technologies have almost completely exhausted their own resources. This led to the need for a new stage in the development of this area of the gaming industry.
Egret Technology has spent several years creating a comprehensive set of tools for developing content based on HTML5. With their help, developers will be able to create their own products, test them, integrate them into the blockchain and monetize.
Egretia-ANN
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Excellent result. True, some said that ICO Egretia would have to end faster than Merculet, which collected a hardcup in 2 minutes. But 4 minutes is also a good result. Now let's see how many Xs will make tokens after going to the stock exchange.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Everything is sold. I did not make it in time. I understand that in 2 minutes everything was sold. Very fast. I'll see what price will be on the exchange. Next time I need to act faster

Act faster than 2 minutes? Cheesy is it even possible to participate in ICOs that sell out so fast like this... Impressive result.
Activity: 73
Not sure, valid longer should be better. But you can try
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
The sphere of games for mobile devices has changed dramatically in recent years, so modern technologies have almost completely exhausted their own resources. This led to the need for a new stage in the development of this area of the gaming industry.
Egret Technology has spent several years creating a comprehensive set of tools for developing content based on HTML5. With their help, developers will be able to create their own products, test them, integrate them into the blockchain and monetize.
Egretia-ANN
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
This project is committed to building the world's first HTML5 blockchain engine and platform combining blockchain technology with proven tools communities and content of their partners, aiming to bring developers and billions mobile devices into the blockchain world.For an effective working blockchain.
I have doubts that they can. the creation of such products, which are used by many, usually creates a community of different developers, open standards are adopted and only then uses, otherwise patent war.
Activity: 266
This project is committed to building the world's first HTML5 blockchain engine and platform combining blockchain technology with proven tools communities and content of their partners, aiming to bring developers and billions mobile devices into the blockchain world.For an effective working blockchain.
Activity: 308
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
in this table there is all information.
AMA stake is released! Check your stake by UID for Egretia AMA event: https://goo.gl/GaagBW.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
What do we do with our UID to get Airdrop & how do we comment on the YouTube live chat with comments advised?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
We believe that the team lacks an experienced marketing manager. The team has informed us that they have teamed up with a leading global ICO marketing company, Krypital. They are experts in marketing and will help push the project forward.
Activity: 140
out sold 2 min , so sad... hope have airdrop for i have your token...
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
someone can tell me how to report this guy?

Report what? And who is "this guy" you mentioned above?

He might be reffers to this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merit-abuse-by-krypital-thiefs-grace-as10-4301330

As you can see and read on there, they are trying to buy some merits and in exchange people will get some tokens which againts with rules on here. OP could be tagged and banned because of this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
hello bounty manager,

signature campaign' s my number: =296

stakes - week7(12/18 May), not counted.
zero stake written that week. there's been a mistake. There are 15 posts.

can you update the list? Best wishes.

You should write them a claim through this form. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfl3Kz672MU2TOnFceAtRTSVzBdZe0mQ4zppGNfoRgrzPFqKg/viewform

you will be able to see the response of managers here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FQExVHQKkHO6lec3z7GctwY6_NUUCOI112PZ7NHNjOc/edit?usp=sharing

there is all necessary information  https://t.me/KrypitalBounty
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
hello bounty manager,

signature campaign' s my number: =296

stakes - week7(12/18 May), not counted.
zero stake written that week. there's been a mistake. There are 15 posts.

can you update the list? Best wishes.

Activity: 294
Merit: 106
I want to note that tokeneed worked fine today, and did not even hang during the start of a public sale.  Everything was convenient and understandable.
Activity: 379
Congratulations! Excellent result. OMG, very quickly collected O_o
A project with great potential, and with such a team goes to the top.
Egretia-ANN
Pages:
Jump to: