Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 27. (Read 115511 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
i have some problem with reward
Egretia sir
i have finished all work but until now i have noting
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Egretia this coin project is good technology and has good capital backing behind it. The prospect of development is worth looking forward to.
Activity: 57
I understand that it is necessary to write there. But there all are silent! Logically: the table is closed, it means mono. But that would not have complications, I would like clarity in this matter.
Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Egretia Twitter News

On June 8th, we officially released version 1.0 of the Egretia HTML5 blockchain game development workflow RC1.0. 
#Egretia #blockchain game development workflow can help HTML5 game developers quickly start their work without
professional knowledge on blockchain technology.                                                                                                 

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM
Activity: 236
 I think the project has good prospects and hope this project can be a great success and can bring positive results. successful for this project
egretia. Egretia-ANN
Activity: 182
A great project backed with a great technological team. I am investing in it. I will suggest you too to participate in the great project. Rarely appears worthy projects like this and I'm glad that I did not miss it  #Egretia-ANN
Activity: 127
Egretia main sale has ended, only on www.tokeneed.com to participate, token distributions will be in 6 weeks, don't trust anyone to send funds through telegram, email or another website, stay alert to scammers!
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
As for me your project is the first ICO that won't use the biggest % on marketing.  But at that time you'll spend a lot of money for events.

Is there any info about listings of Egretia?

Egretia is partnered with Krypital, and Krypital is partnered with Okex and Huobi with a right to vote for new coins, so i guess that EGT will be tradeable there, on both platforms, at least i hope that it will be.
Activity: 75
there is no lock up period in main sale distribute will be within 6 weeks after main sale finish
Activity: 60
there is no lock up period in main sale distribute will be within 6 weeks after main sale finish
Activity: 74
when will we get airdrop as promised
Activity: 75
Don’t trust any other emails, private messages or websites, as admin, will never ask you for any fund transfer, make sure ask question in the public if you are suspicious!!!
Activity: 82
Egretia main sale has ended, only on www.tokeneed.com to participate, token distributions will be in 6 weeks, don't trust anyone to send funds through telegram, email or another website, stay alert to scammers!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
As for me your project is the first ICO that won't use the biggest % on marketing.  But at that time you'll spend a lot of money for events.

Tokens now on Tokenned platform. And will be unlocked in 1.5 month after ICO (in a mid of July only). So its to early for listing...
Activity: 47

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
They have application for beta testers.

https://www.egret.com/en/egretia/

Anyone know when beta will be released? And how much they will pay to beta-testers and what testers should to do?
Activity: 47
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
The technology of Egretia project is pretty good. After the listing, the investors who join EGT ICO will be looking forward to it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Keep Calm and Wait for #EGT to Our Wallets Cheesy
- Token released
- Exchanges listing
- Buy & Sell
Cheesy
Activity: 89
I think the idea of this project will be the future in the electronic money system, with a strong foundation and a large team. I am very happy to be involved in the project, I am confident in the success of Egretia in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: