Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 33. (Read 115511 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Egretia tomorrow the company will begin its sale. it will be a great success . Don't miss it
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I am waiting for the token sale at tokeneed.com it will be a great deal to get some EGT at low price as it will be on the moon 🌒 shortly.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
A good project. I think tokens will be very in demand because they are tied to a real service and it means it will be cool.

Great project. I am sure that projects of this type are necessary and that they have a positive impact on the overall money market. Good luck!
This is a project worthy of development, the team involved in this project very firmly, future project egretia will succeed.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103

Egretia Twitter News

Bravo! We are rated as HIGH by @ICODrops ! 

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

And by the way, I noticed that, too, was Medium, and now they realized it high. Good, so you finally got it. I usually trust icodrops, And there will definitely be a high success. Now I see the whole picture. it's interesting now some projects are trying to take the same strategy, look at Usechain they copy you, but no one notices them.  They do not have a large enough audience and they are not active in social networks.
Activity: 419
Merit: 252
Activity: 171
A good project. I think tokens will be very in demand because they are tied to a real service and it means it will be cool.

Great project. I am sure that projects of this type are necessary and that they have a positive impact on the overall money market. Good luck!
Activity: 679
I can buy from one account in the same time - max 3 eth, max 1250 abt, max 4200 cmt?

So, total buy for 1 account is around: 1 800$+1 150$+13800$ = 4 330$

Right?
Activity: 160
The ‘attention minutes’ currency is gaining ground as marketers question the true relevance of an impression. Digital advertisers needed a currency and it just happens the impression was the perfect fit.

Great project with a great team. I think if everything follows the road map, then the price of the coin will grow with great force.

especially when there will be more partners and more agreements with them. I think the developers are announcing all this.

Surely egretia will not disappoint. I believe in egretia
Activity: 490
I just got back from the telegram, and decided to share my thoughts in ANN Egretia - it seems that tomorrow will be overcrowded, I see a huge hype, many write that it is ready not to sleep and I send over all resources. It seems all the other ICO this year just fade. I'm sure that will be a success no less than in ArcBlock or Merculet. I hope I was able to cheer everyone up.
Activity: 210

Egretia Twitter News

The interview with ICODrops is now up on the official channel, let's take a quick look at what our founders shared!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DdZj2fgW0AAuFaK.jpg

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
The main sale of Egretia​ will open on May 26th at 8AM CST. Less than 24 hours  left! Let’s countdown together! #Egretia-ANN #countdown #Egretia #EGT #ICO #Blockchain #HTML5
PS: Make sure you have ETH/CMT/ABT deposit into Tokeneed ICO platform before the main sale start!

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
Token sale is coming in our way. It is a great opportunity to hold some EGT for the future. We are hopefully waiting for this.
Great project i must say.
Activity: 168
what  Circulating Supply and Total Supply your token?
Activity: 168
Do you even have an airdrop video?
Activity: 266
A very promising coin that is tied to a real service. This is a big plus since the liquidity of this coin will be on top.
Activity: 266
The ‘attention minutes’ currency is gaining ground as marketers question the true relevance of an impression. Digital advertisers needed a currency and it just happens the impression was the perfect fit.

Great project with a great team. I think if everything follows the road map, then the price of the coin will grow with great force.

especially when there will be more partners and more agreements with them. I think the developers are announcing all this.
Activity: 154

Activity: 231
Activity: 224
Right now the market is in such a state that it's time to buy tokens. Experts say that the very powerful growth of the market will soon begin.
egretia
Moreover, the coin is tied to a real service. And in the field of advertising there is always a lot of money. I think the coin's growth will be ensured.
Activity: 210
Right now the market is in such a state that it's time to buy tokens. Experts say that the very powerful growth of the market will soon begin.
egretia
Pages:
Jump to: