Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 32. (Read 115511 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
I congratulate. I have managed to send the eth )

We made it! In just 4 minutes, we raised 8,250ETH + 1,500,000CMT + 500,000ABT in main sale from 92 countries!
https://twitter.com/Egretia_io/status/1000375932425826304
Yep sale ended pretty fast ) Good luck to Egretia and to everybody who was able to take part in Sale.
Activity: 308
Merit: 103
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
I congratulate. I have managed to send the eth )

We made it! In just 4 minutes, we raised 8,250ETH + 1,500,000CMT + 500,000ABT in main sale from 92 countries!
https://twitter.com/Egretia_io/status/1000375932425826304
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Everything is sold. I did not make it in time. I understand that in 2 minutes everything was sold. Very fast. I'll see what price will be on the exchange. Next time I need to act faster

In a short time it can be sold out of tokens, a proud achievement, a token that has become popular. The performance is amazing and very proud. Egretia Success.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Everything is sold. I did not make it in time. I understand that in 2 minutes everything was sold. Very fast. I'll see what price will be on the exchange. Next time I need to act faster
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
#Egretia public sale: 12 minutes to go!!

Once again, please be sure to deposit sufficient fund into your Tokeneed account before the sales start, this is the ONLY way to participate in the main sale, no exceptions. Don't trust anyone to send funds through telegram, email or another website, stay alert to scammers

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Egretia Twitter News

[ATTENTION] Due to the high volume of requests from ETH holders, we decided to adjust
the cap of CMT and ABT by allocating the rest equivalent value to ETH. The new cap will  
be 8,250 ETH + 1,500,000 CMT+ 500,000 ABT.                                                            

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM
Activity: 98
Egretia-ANN

Great interest in this project, Egretia they can create a new ecosystem for HTML5 community, and Egret Tech currently holds more than 75% market share in China.

Hype rate
HIGH

https://icodrops.com/egretia/
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Hello everybody, what are you doing now?

Today is weekend. I am just relaxing, watching some funny videos on YouTube... and waiting for The Time of opening the Egretia main sale.
Hope it can come faster & faster.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
someone can tell me how to report this guy?

Report what? And who is "this guy" you mentioned above?
Activity: 73
someone can tell me how to report this guy?
Activity: 196
Hope with this concept, you will build a platform that is created for the functioning of HTML5 on a blockchain successfully.
Hope you will reach fully hardcap target today
Egretia-ANN
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Egretia tomorrow the company will begin its sale. it will be a great success . Don't miss it

ICODrops raised the ratio of Egretia from Medium to High few days ago, so we can expect that the sale will be sold out in 1-2 minutes. I hope Tokeneed platform will be stable during the sale as it was during Merculet ICO.

Is that like a rule of thumb if ICODrops rates high that the ICOs sell out super fast? I didn't hear about that yet.

Always do your diligence prior to investing, it your hard working and earned money after all. Egretia has an excellent track of record
Activity: 105
Egretia-ANN. It is excellent that now Egretia has "High" rating at ICODrops. This site is one of the best about ICOs. They have hundreds of different ICOs and not too many projects can get high rating. I was sure even before that Egretia will not have any problems with reaching its hardcap, but now i have no doubts that crowdsale will end in 10 seconds Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
ICO looks nice going.. max 3eth. I'm going to buy it and keep it for a long time. because software projects that can be developed will be important in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Egretia tomorrow the company will begin its sale. it will be a great success . Don't miss it

ICODrops raised the ratio of Egretia from Medium to High few days ago, so we can expect that the sale will be sold out in 1-2 minutes. I hope Tokeneed platform will be stable during the sale as it was during Merculet ICO.

Hello and thanks fro posting this in Egretia-ANN topic. I dont check Icodrops website for some time already. And thats is really great . Egreatia is high ICO. and i know that it will have success! Less then 20 hours left till the token sale, hope everybody is registered at the tokeneed. You dont wann miss this ICO.
Regards.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
there's hours for token sales and I'm excited. icodrop has raised Egretias attention. 74% sold before crowdsale shows that it will be very nice. Good luck.
Activity: 280
Egretia-ANN.
I think Egretia has really bright future. I like their concept and very ambitious vision. Not every project can bring 200k developers and 1 billion devices to the blockchain, but i have no doubts that this project is capable to do it, especially with their team consisting of people with years of experience in such companies as Adobe, Electronic Arts etc.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Is that like a rule of thumb if ICODrops rates high that the ICOs sell out super fast? I didn't hear about that yet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

Egretia Twitter News

Bravo! We are rated as HIGH by @ICODrops ! 

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

And by the way, I noticed that, too, was Medium, and now they realized it high. Good, so you finally got it. I usually trust icodrops, And there will definitely be a high success. Now I see the whole picture. it's interesting now some projects are trying to take the same strategy, look at Usechain they copy you, but no one notices them.  They do not have a large enough audience and they are not active in social networks.

There are now many rating services. Difficult to know which of those are really good and which are not so good. I haven't heard about this one so far.
Pages:
Jump to: