Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 36. (Read 115511 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501
I have heard such kind of project before but not succesful. This project is interesting because based on HTML . Many developers can enter this project if all in the roadmap applied . One with no experience in cryptocgrpahy will be easily use HTML to make some application.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
project have bonus ref? and bonus ref will lock or not?
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
token sale at pre-sale will lock bonus ?
The bonus will be locked for 4 months  Smiley
Activity: 48
after ico when we can recive token on mew?
tried to find that info but did not success. guys i have same question. Hope to buy some tokens on 26th too =)
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
back more a project that marketting by team krypital, wonderful.

Exactly ! The project will be very successful and important is that we are profitable

Is the project really hard to implement?
Activity: 52
buy token fast, have so much people know  Smiley).
haha i really think many of us will fail in buying, some many people want this coin now, but good lock to all, hope we will be in
Team only 5 members? Can you implement the idea?
Activity: 130
Egretia-ANN integrates Egret’s proven workflow into its blockchain interface layer, thus all HTML5 games have access to the world's first complete blockchain development suite. Furthermore, this interface framework, not only supports Egretia’s own public chain, but also can be extended to support Ethereum, EOS and other public chains in the future. This is a phenomenon project and one that happens not so often.
The technology of Egretia is very outstanding. ICO estimation will be very hot and worth looking forward to. This coin will develop into the banner of this industry.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
we can buy token by arcblock and how much egretia/ arcblock ?

Yes, you can buy egretia tokens for arcblock tokens:
1 ABT = 110 EGT
Mini 63 ABT
Max 1250 ABT
Egritia-ANN
Activity: 182
we can buy token by arcblock and how much egretia/ arcblock ?
Activity: 53
Egritia-ANN
Are you a developer? Are you an HTML lover or enjoys HTML powered game? or have you ever wished there could be a centralized access to all your favorite HTML powered game? EGRITIA is here for you
after ico when we can recive token on mew?
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
the project would be looking good, i was near to throw 10 ETH at it.
Then i saw all the giveaways and presales and and and....

lol no thanks.
I dont buy in to Ponzi Tops.
we can invest by cybermiles?
buy token fast, have so much people know  Smiley).
copper member
Activity: 28
I believe in your success! HTML5+ blockchain = It is great idea  Wink
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
hi all! should we add ERC20 address to withdraw?

Yes  Smiley it is important to put it in your tokeneed account
Thank you so muck ! I added the address erc-20 on tokeneed
why is this process to be done? will only ICO participants do this? didn't we give an ETH address at the start of the campaign?
 will you help me?
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
Egretia-ANN integrates Egret’s proven workflow into its blockchain interface layer, thus all HTML5 games have access to the world's first complete blockchain development suite. Furthermore, this interface framework, not only supports Egretia’s own public chain, but also can be extended to support Ethereum, EOS and other public chains in the future. This is a phenomenon project and one that happens not so often.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Egretia-ANN show us the latest updates about this project. I had some time and looked at the AMA with KBIT and in my opinion will Egretia be great. What they want to do on the blockchain is very promising.
Pages:
Jump to: