Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 50. (Read 115511 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
Approved on tokeneed  and participated other icos? Can we just participate for egretia?
yes but we still have no dates for Egretia sale. bounty ends in 1 week, usually sale starts when bounty ends... but seems like not this time.

Bounty ends only on May 25, 2018. ICO start date and Tokenomics are already known: Public Period: May 26, 2018, 8am CST - May 30, 2018, 8am CST.
Read carefully Egretia-ANN https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36051000
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hello team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added Egretia to our ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/egretia/

https://i.imgur.com/2YGIvXt.jpg

If you need any help in editing or adding more information about your ICO, feel free to contact me or send us a message via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Approved on tokeneed  and participated other icos? Can we just participate for egretia?
yes but we still have no dates for Egretia sale. bounty ends in 1 week, usually sale starts when bounty ends... but seems like not this time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Egretia-ANN

Guys, your partner Merculet has successfully finished their ICO having sold out in less than a minute! I participated also! I do have even higher expectations for #Egretia project. Good luck devs!
Activity: 154
This is good news. It can be said that it is a strong alliance. Having a strong platform will make it even more powerful. I believe this html5 tool will be very successful.
---Egretia-ANN
Activity: 210

Egretia is the first platform and HTML5 blockchain tool in the world.  Egretia platform brings 200000 developers and 1 billion HTML5 devices for blockchain technology
Activity: 210
Egretia Lab is teaming up with Egret Technologies to create the most powerful Blockchain ecosystem in the world of HTML5. For me, it's amazing! Good luck!
Activity: 110
The technical capability of Egretia project is outstanding. This project is worth investing and maintaining attention.
legendary
Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001
it's a beautiful and different project. I joined in. we are proud to participate in the new project. I don't understand the bounty campaign bonuses, but I do. I'il keep going.  Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The web industry is in continuous development and improvement, so many users and gamers will appreciate the platform Egretia and its capabilities.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Egretia has now partnered with both #CyberMiles (blockchain for e-commerce) and #Arcblock (blockchain 3.0). Let's see how amazing things the will create in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
egretia partner with merculet... really i so sad  becase miss ico merculet i will try buy this egretia token ...

Welcome to the Egretia-ANN .
Egretia partner with Merculet, that is really great news! I know they also partnered with Arcblock this will bring a lot of new members to the community. For me Egretia is one of the most promising project in 2018! Good Luck to the team!
Activity: 48
nice coin with low supply, i think it will have a good price

yea, i hope to see very great spike of this coin, very good project, skilled team and bright future! Egretia engine will rock!
Activity: 182
egretia partner with merculet... really i so sad  becase miss ico merculet i will try buy this egretia token ...
egretia partner arcblock ...
In the future, Egretia and Arcblock will collaborate closely in the HTML5 blockchain industry, releasing games and HTML5 applications for the ArcBlock platform with Egretia's development process. Players will host the game content through the platform and both parties will work together to build the HTML5 game developer. Alongside that is the collaboration with Cybermiles will explore together in the field of HTML5 blockchain application. With Egretia's comprehensive HTML5 blockchain development, e-commerce applications based on CyberMiles can be built quickly. Details will soon be updated soon on Krypital News! goo to the moon

egreria partner cybermile...
On May 7, Egretia, the world's first HTML5 blockchain platform, officially co-operates with ArcBlock, the blockchain 3.0 platform and CyberMiles, the world's first blockchain platform focused on linking platforms. business platform. Egretia is committed to creating the world's most complete HTML In the future, Egretia and Arcblock will collaborate closely in the HTML5 blockchain industry, releasing games and HTML5 applications for the ArcBlock platform with Egretia's development process. Players will host the game content through the platform and both parties will work together to build the HTML5 game developer. Alongside that is the collaboration with Cybermiles will explore together in the field of HTML5 blockchain application. With Egretia's comprehensive HTML5 blockchain development, e-commerce applications based on CyberMiles can be built quickly. Details will soon be updated soon on Krypital News! this really good new.
Egretia Lab is teaming up with Egret Technologies to create the most powerful Blockchain ecosystem in the world of HTML5. For me, it's amazing! Good luck!
I hope Egretia will succeed. and provide benefits to investors as well as future use of Egretia's technology. Egretia-ANN
Already to date, Egretia Lab has implemented the existing HTML5 and devices in order to increase the production capacity for the successful creation of the newest platform to produce automatic machines for playing on the blockchain.
My friend works as a programmer. He's a game developer. I showed him The Egretia and he highly appreciated the idea of this project. Therefore, we will invest in Egretia
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
with all this new partnerships Egretia looking too strong. Merculet+Arcblock+cybermyles. One of the top ICO's at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: