Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 51. (Read 115511 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
First class project with a huge plans and strong roadmap! Advanced team will be able to bring this idea to a community and beat an entire market
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
I was reading this "Egretia-ANN" and then started working on a video on this project the other day and wanted to find out all about their MVP or demo. It seems for some reason they have not published about the beta testing on Egretia website, but they have a website where you can test out the product. Head over to Egret.com if you are interested. Egret is one of the main partners of Egretia project.
Activity: 322
big news.  egretia becomes partner with arcblock.  The great thing is that EGRETIA is partnered with CMT and ARC. Egretia-ANN

This is an incredible partnership, which, I think, will help the project to succeed more quickly. Also it can attract even more users Smiley
Activity: 322
Egretia Lab is teaming up with Egret Technologies to create the most powerful Blockchain ecosystem in the world of HTML5. For me, it's amazing! Good luck!
I hope Egretia will succeed. and provide benefits to investors as well as future use of Egretia's technology. Egretia-ANN
Already to date, Egretia Lab has implemented the existing HTML5 and devices in order to increase the production capacity for the successful creation of the newest platform to produce automatic machines for playing on the blockchain.
Activity: 340
big news.  egretia becomes partner with arcblock.  The great thing is that EGRETIA is partnered with CMT and ARC. Egretia-ANN
Activity: 336
Recently, Egretia and Arcblock have reached strategic cooperation, all of which are gold krypton cooperation projects. The future development is worth looking forward to.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
- Egretia is partnering with CyberMiles: Blockchain platform for e-commerce
- Egretia is now partnering with Merculet!: #Merculet is the provider of blockchain technology growth solutions to global entrepreneurs.
- Egretia now is strategically partnering with ArcBlock: Egretia and ArcBlock will develop broad cooperation in the field of HTML5 blockchain games.

Wow!! Good news is coming so fast from Egretia team. #Egretia-ANN, Thank you so much!
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
The Egretia project has also received investment from famous capitalists such as Bit Angel Viking Capital UltronFund. Egretia-ANN
Activity: 280
Egretia is the first platform and HTML5 blockchain tool in the world.  Egretia platform brings 200000 developers and 1 billion HTML5 devices for blockchain technology. Egretia-ANN
Activity: 350
Egretia's ICO will soon be open, and a promotional campaign is being launched. The technical content of this project is pretty good. I am looking forward to it.
Activity: 280
where I can find information on your ICO.
here bro  You can see more details here http //t.me/Egretia
and here https//egretia.io/
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Hello new week to Egretia community.
Only about 3 weeks left before Egretia public sales (main sales) openning. How many ETH will you invest in #Egretia?
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
"Egretia-ANN"
Due to the blockchain’s transparency and irreversibility, as well as each user’s unique passport, available throughout the content system built by Egretia, Egretia can accurately portray users and construct a credit system. Egretia users can also communicate with other users around the world in Egretia, making friends, exchanging virtual assets, etc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
The team is very strong and competitive, which cooperate with well-known firms!
 where can I find information about your ICO.
Activity: 574
"Egretia-ANN"
I think this is a very promising and useful project that will be in demand in the future)))
good luck to the team Krypital
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Btw i was taking Part in Merculet sale on tokeneed platform. And this platform looking pretty nice, i had 0 lags there. So i hope Egretia sale also will go on without any issues.
Pages:
Jump to: