Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 53. (Read 115511 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
You can visit the subreddit of Egretia and find more details their and if you want more updates very soon you can simply join Egretia telegram group.the links are below!

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Egretia
Activity: 210
Trading Platform Architecture: The Egretia virtual goods trading platform can help players ensure the value of virtual goods and the security of personal information. Digital tokens can be used to buy virtual goods on the trading platform. #egretia #blockchain #egreten. Egretia is a nice team with good products in the field of blockchain! In HTML5 industry, we need mechanisms to protect the intellectual property of products, motivate teams to develop high-quality games & apps, and approaches to monetize internet traffics. #Egretia, the wrold's first HTML5 Blockchain Engine & Platform is here to help!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
SEMUX
Hello Egretia team,

There are total 8,000,000,000 EGT token created initially.
May I ask if unsold token will be reserved by the team or will be burned?

Thanks
Hi! You don't have to worry. All tokens will be sold! I am sure that token sale will be completed in 5-10 minutes! There are a lot of people willing to invest in the project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
A strong contender for the future successful ICO with great project backed by great Team members.
Fully supporting #Egretia
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Hello Egretia team,

There are total 8,000,000,000 EGT token created initially.
May I ask if unsold token will be reserved by the team or will be burned?

Thanks
Activity: 157
I wish you luck and extraordinary success and global for your booming business!
egretia
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
History of ICO projects that promoted by #KrypitalGroup:

#1 CyberMiles: Hardcap reached within a hour (I joined & got about 5x profit)

#2 Arcblock: Token sold out within 30 seconds. I missed the train

#3 Merculet: Hardcap reached in about 1 minutes

#4 Egretia: The public sales will start at May 26, 2018, 8AM CST.

Can you guess the result?

- Find more details about Egretia: http://egretia.io/
- Create an account at Tokeneed: https://tokeneed.com/?refer=664d103022b24f05

Activity: 132
This project has a professional team with extensive experience in large companies. HTML5 and blockchain technologies are innovative and advanced. Interacting with each other they will create an interesting and necessary product. I think many users and gamers will appreciate the Egretia platform and its capabilities. "Egretia-ANN"
Activity: 187
Thanks to this project, developers will be able to quickly develop applications with a block chain and really apply block diagrams to vertical industries.
egretia
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Hello Egretia team,

I introduced some friends to join Merculet ICO which uses the Tokeneed platform to buy the token.

The Merculet ICO has finished and I wonder that if my friends use the accounts on Tokeeneed to join Egretia ICO then we will both receive the bonus or not?
(3% for referrer, 2% for referred). #Egretia-ANN

Thanks.
Activity: 228
Egretia looks like a good project. The first of it's kind in blockchain space. Team is very strong and competitive, good advisors. I've also seen that many influencers are picking up this project,
Activity: 154
Egretia-ANN
Egretia is a public chain with high concurrent processing power, where performance
is optimized for the needs of the game industry. It has a fast TPS (Transaction Per
Second) rate. Using a DPoS mechanism to greatly increase scalability, more than 2000 transactions
per second could be supported in the initial test chain.

With high performance, I believe that Egretia will bring many benefits for users
great.  we can buy egretia token CMT.  This is a great success.Egretia-ANN
Yes, We can buy Egretia token with CMT.
The public sale starts on May 26th. Don't miss the chance to pick the gem. I too waiting for public sale. I am very excited about  Egretia.
I hope Egretia will succeed. and provide benefits to investors as well as future use of Egretia's technology. Egretia-ANN
egretia
Your hope will be true. Don't need to suspect it. Egretia have lots of hype in this market. Sure it will hit the moon.
 1ETH=70,000 EGT
Don't miss it...Just grab it...
Activity: 392
Egretia looks like a good project. The first of it's kind in blockchain space. Team is very strong and competitive, good advisors. I've also seen that many influencers are picking up this project, during bull market can make a decent profit on this, I guess.
egretia
As the world's first platform and ecosystem of HTML5 blockchain, Egretia Lab teamed up with Egret Technology, which built the world's first complete HTML5 workflow, providing 14 technical products, including Dragon Bones. Wink
Activity: 171
Egretia looks like a good project. The first of it's kind in blockchain space. Team is very strong and competitive, good advisors. I've also seen that many influencers are picking up this project, during bull market can make a decent profit on this, I guess.
egretia
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I hope Egretia will succeed. and provide benefits to investors as well as future use of Egretia's technology. Egretia-ANN
egretia
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Guys, the whole telegram group of "ICO Drops" are waiting for your #Egretia project ICO. Good luck to us all Smiley You are one of my top picks.
Egretia-ANN
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Did you know that Egretia main sales will accepts buying EGT tokens via not only #ETH but also #CMT and #ABT for token sales
KYC/AML is also required. Register an account at Tokeneed & submit your KYC documents now. #Egretia-ANN

Here are some details:
- Public Period: May 26, 2018, 8am CST - May 30, 2018, 8am CST
- Cap: 10,000 ETH + 6,000,000 CMT + 1,000,000 ABT
- Rate: 1ETH=70,000 EGT
- Min Contributions: 0.1 ETH
- Max Contributions: 3 ETH
- No Lockup Period

Pages:
Jump to: