Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 49. (Read 115511 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
The technology of Egretia is very outstanding. ICO estimation will be very hot and worth looking forward to. This coin will develop into the banner of this industry.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Egretia-ANN

Guys, your partner Merculet has successfully finished their ICO having sold out in less than a minute! I participated also! I do have even higher expectations for #Egretia project. Good luck devs!
same here, hope i can get into egretia, seems like there will be too much participants  Embarrassed still do not understand how to invest in ABT
I think closer to the beginning of sales of the token team will lay out detailed instructions on how to invest. It will be very convenient for beginners.
Activity: 901
Merit: 500
Egretia-ANN

Guys, your partner Merculet has successfully finished their ICO having sold out in less than a minute! I participated also! I do have even higher expectations for #Egretia project. Good luck devs!
same here, hope i can get into egretia, seems like there will be too much participants  Embarrassed still do not understand how to invest in ABT
What? ABT or Arcblock ICO has been ended since months ago. It was a succesful ICO because reached hardcap only in some minutes. You can buy arcblock token on market you want  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/arcblock/#markets
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Egretia-ANN

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

What is special about Egretia's Main Sales event?

#1. Investors will join the token sales via #Tokeneed partner, so no need to create another account or wait for KYC/AML approval any more.

#2. They accept CMT and ABT to buy the token, so every investor who joined 2 previous projects (CyberMiles & Arcblock) can easily to join the Egretia main sales.

In the future, CMT and ABT blockchain may be faster and cheaper than ETH blockchain. #Egretia-ANN
Activity: 280
Egretia is strategically partnering with some great projects: Merculet (MVP) and Arcblock (ABT) and also with Cybermiles (CMT). I think they always work hard to reach their goal. Egretia-ANN
I believe Egretia will also succeed as cybermiles arcblocks or merculets.  great partners.  Real egretia will become bent.  I am very happy to know egretia . Egretia-ANN
brand new
Activity: 0
Good news ! Hope you have a great success Smiley
Activity: 901
you will comming publich sale soon ? wait your new about day open publich sale.
Egretia public sale will be begin on May 26th or 16 days later from today. But if you want to join, i'd suggest you to join their pre-sale now with 16.667% discount (1 ETH = 84k egretia token) but minimum investment is 100 ETH
Activity: 700
Egretia is strategically partnering with some great projects: Merculet (MVP) and Arcblock (ABT) and also with Cybermiles (CMT). I think they always work hard to reach their goal. Egretia-ANN
The strategic partners that Egretia has secured at this level is actually a great achievement and it also says a lot about the developers. They're taking this project very serious.
because this is a project that needs to be taken seriously. Smiley well-known projects in their sectors in partnership projects. Egretria is not very popular right now, but we will hear it after the ICO. good luck, team.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
The strategic partners that Egretia has secured at this level is actually a great achievement and it also says a lot about the developers. They're taking this project very serious.
Activity: 238
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Interesting project with some proper potential, gonna check your WP and go from there.What is peculiar to me is the name.Why did you call it Egretia?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
One of the main tools in the collection of Egret Technology is Dragon Bones , WYSIWYG animation editor, which provides the user with an accessible interface and extensive features of skeletal and mesh animation. To date, the community of this software is not very wide and to find a decent tutorial even in English is quite problematic. Therefore, the primary task for Egretia is to create an extensive, step-by-step tutorial.
Activity: 182
hard cap small team strong bigger partner , can't miss ico this project, great project, hope project will success
price sale ico and token max supply great ,this project hold token in 2018.Prepare money and get token Smiley)
you will comming publich sale soon ? wait your new about day open publich sale.
Activity: 280
Egretia-ANN
Throughout the ecosystem, more than 200,000 developers worldwide can use the Egretia Blockchain SDK to rapidly develop HTML5 blockchain games and
applications. This will increase the reach of the digital Egreten token to over a billion users, the token will be circulating in all areas of HTML5 content, virtual goods platforms, advertising platforms, and communities. This is great!
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
What makes your project different between other similar projects?

The fact is that the technical specification of the project Egretia has no analogues at the moment. This is the world's first engine + platform for creating games on HTML5 with the use of blockchain. All games with HTML5 will have access to the full package block in the world. This interface structure supports not only the public network Egretia-ANN but it can also be expanded to support Ethereum, EOS and other public networks in the future.
Activity: 210
Egretia has now partnered with both #CyberMiles (blockchain for e-commerce) and #Arcblock (blockchain 3.0). Let's see how amazing things the will create in the future.

Yes I saw this announcement too! Very valuable partnership that will benefit followers of both projects. Excited for more announcements like these.
Pages:
Jump to: