Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELE] Elementrem - Smartcontract BlockChain | More Fast, More convenient - page 13. (Read 136200 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 256
I've sent a new maintenance request to YoBit asking to update their wallet by a new one. Hope that helps (lol not really).
They've also updated the off.site, finally! It's simple, based on Blogger engine yet informative. And it looks great. Looking forward to seeing the updated OP-post and some great news from the dev-team, officially.
Activity: 652
Merit: 123
A new Elementrem wallet called Meteor is about to be developed (https://github.com/elementrem/meteor-dapp-wallet) as I can see
And I am really looking forward to seeing how it will work because if I am not mistaken it will allow to create any token based on ELE, just like ETH.
Really happy to see devs working hard.

Looks like a decent build although it leaves me wondering why a builder dude was that stupid. No push requests and if u direct ur eyes into the code u will find bits of someone else/s work. I can only attribute this to someone reverse-engineering the wallet and bidding on nobody being this thorough to study the code precisely. Wallet works of course, and Im gonna cut builder dude some slack.

https://github.com/elementrem/mist/releases

wallet released . 

and   YOBIT ?  HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

WOW that's really huge!
I really hope YoBit will now consider updating their ELE wallet which is not up to date for a while.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
A new Elementrem wallet called Meteor is about to be developed (https://github.com/elementrem/meteor-dapp-wallet) as I can see
And I am really looking forward to seeing how it will work because if I am not mistaken it will allow to create any token based on ELE, just like ETH.
Really happy to see devs working hard.
Do you think the will never solve the issue?
It it was another exchange, I'd say that problem could be solved.
Knowing YoBit, your investment is 99,99% lost.
And this is not up to dev, it's just YoBit expropriating your coins, just as usual, no surprise.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Do you think the will never solve the issue?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Guys I have Elementrem stuck on Yobit. The selling rate is very low. Do you think is it possible to open a platinum ticket to Yobit in order to fix the wallet?

Thank you in advance

Often times they are not very responsive. If you have a good amount of coins stuck there it might be worth the effort, but don't expect them to resolve your issue.
Activity: 36
Guys I have Elementrem stuck on Yobit. The selling rate is very low. Do you think is it possible to open a platinum ticket to Yobit in order to fix the wallet?

Thank you in advance
Activity: 2
Good evening! There is a problem with setting gele
I use:
Claymore's Dual Ethereum+Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v10.2

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://77.37.180.102:3333 -allcoins 1 -epsw x -ewal 0x10e2371293543e27c58848BEf51C15e51fFBa484.rig1 -mode 1 -allcoins 1

windows-64bit-gele-1.5.99-14052db

gele --identity SUR --ws --wsaddr 192.168.0.13 --wsport 3333 --cache 1024

ETH: Stratum - Connected (77.37.180.102:3333)
Socket was closed remotely (by pool)
ETH: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...

Tell me what I'm doing is not right.
Thank you.
Have you tried another pool?
https://ele.coin-miners.info just as an example.

I asked how to set up my gele. How to connect to the pool, I understand perfectly. I want to work in solo.
I use:

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://77.37.180.102:3333 -allcoins 1 -epsw x -ewal 0x10e2371293543e27c58848BEf51C15e51fFBa484.rig1 -mode 1 -allcoins 1

Thank you.
Have you tried another pool?
https://ele.coin-miners.info just as an example.
Activity: 2
I use:

Thank you.
Activity: 154
Soon we will release a new elementrem mist wallet.
It will be very useful for developers, although it will not be much different for general users.
And many good news will come to you sequentially.
Our team is working to develop the blockchain technology into global world computing. The key is that many enterprises apply elementrem to their systems. stay tuned!  Grin
you should find more Dev and mod to deverlop this project Wink
let make a reddit and telegram or discord for community
Activity: 266
what is the max supply of this coin? i cant find this info !

thanks !

2,425,846 ELE per year
Coin supply now: 25,904,019 ELE
After 10 years ~ 50M supply

wow this is just a scam coin.

devs pre mined 15 million and already put hard cap, after 10 years they still have 1/3 pre mined this is just ridicules.

how can people support this coin? go mine soil coin instead. once the devs see people lose interest because of the premine they will start dumping.
Activity: 154
i want to join discord or slack Wink
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
It will be very useful for developers, although it will not be much different for general users.
Our team is working to develop the blockchain technology into global world computing. The key is that many enterprises apply elementrem to their systems. stay tuned!  Grin

very nice Smiley

cheers
Activity: 12
Our team is working to develop the blockchain technology into global world computing. The key is that many enterprises apply elementrem to their systems. stay tuned!  Grin
cool Cheesy
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Cryptobulgarian ninja

Very goood, I like ELE from the very beginning, I mined and traded too. It is a very good alternative for smart contracts and I would recommend  it for schools and universities, it is a good cause and a good marketing  Cool
Activity: 214
Merit: 108
Activity: 18
anyone else have a withdrawal pending on hitbtc?  I was attempting to move to my elementrem wallet but it's just hanging there 2 days now.

Actually the account is in HitBtc. Is it possible to get the private keys there?
Pages:
Jump to: