Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELE] Elementrem - Smartcontract BlockChain | More Fast, More convenient - page 9. (Read 136200 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
I have a stratum rig that I am currently renting.  I tried using euroline pool by entering the stratum.acc-pool.pw:9999, with my ele as my user name and trying '#' as the password and also leaving the password blank.  I also tried suprnova ele pool also with no results.  Do I need to have a miner on my local machine and then point it to a rented mrr rig? 
Activity: 109
Can not wait until this project reaches a huge capitalization, otherwise you’ll be late, you’ve to invest now
Activity: 18
Blockexplorer is offline for some days

Hmmm..volume has increased as well...can’t see if some of the wallets have been lightened their load
Activity: 36
Blockexplorer is offline for some days
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.
Join us at elementrem community. Share your thought with us.

https://t.me/joinchat/FzUNhxJgOZh4fJ39Cw1PaQ
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
This project is very similar to the project of the ETHERUEM but I see that the developer is not in a hurry to publish the news and what will be issued in the near future, which negatively affects the followers of this currency Lips sealed
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
the project died!?
 Huh

The devs still are replying to emails so I don't think so

it's very bad for people who are still hoping this project . This is a shit project and Dev is a greed man.
If you want to give him your money , you can buy it now and you become a poor man in next days.
Activity: 25
the project died!?
 Huh

The devs still are replying to emails so I don't think so
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Activity: 167
HODL
I discovered this project today, and I really love it!
I'm going to share it around.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
I will try some mining, after such a long time to now, it can be seen in the rate of return is the number of.
Activity: 204
Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.
Join us fellow hodlers on elementrem telegram community. Much to discuss...  Cheesy https://t.me/joinchat/FzUNhxJgOZh4fJ39Cw1PaQ
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
i really like this fast Blockchain much better than other ethash clone
Activity: 266
This is definitely a wonderful project. Now people can have a choice on which coin to trade with in accordance with their faith and moral standards.
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
When will the geniela project launch date be determined and will its impact on the price be positive, while the road map will be faster
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Cryptobulgarian ninja
Elementrem is definitely one of the most mysterious yet exciting blackboxes of the Crypto-world  Wink
Perhaps you are right, probably only time will show it. So far I look and I observe only aside. It is possible that that and will turn out at team of this project, now of course it is heavy to tell.

Yeah but a blackbox sounds scary, I would say an egg surprise  Cool

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Elementrem is definitely one of the most mysterious yet exciting blackboxes of the Crypto-world  Wink
Perhaps you are right, probably only time will show it. So far I look and I observe only aside. It is possible that that and will turn out at team of this project, now of course it is heavy to tell.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
nice write up dev, it seems only the best in this blockchain world will succeed , i see elementrem as long term hold so price etc at the moment i dont care about. its the technology that will pay of in the long run. my MAIN concern now is yobit wallet as im never to keen on keeping funds on an exchange and its annoying when us holders there can't withdraw to personal wallet Sad

I wouldn't get my hopes up regarding the yobit issue.
Activity: 2
Hi all
i have ele in the wallet version for 32 bit windows, on my 64 bit laptop. I think i saw a later version mentioned.
is there anything i should do to update?
Pages:
Jump to: