Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELE] Elementrem - Smartcontract BlockChain | More Fast, More convenient - page 15. (Read 136200 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
ELE devs, have you tried to open a ticket on Yobit notifying the issue? ELE's volumes are growing very fast and I think Yobit cannot ignore them anymore.

What do you think? Even because on Yobit the value of ELE is much lower than HitBTC

Kind regards
This is a well-known issue with Yobit not updating it's ELE wallet for some reason.
If I were in your shoes, I'd completely forgotten of such an exchange like Yobit. They are a bit 'strange', not to say 'bizarre'.

I think it happens there for a lot of currencies, so I avoid it fully  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
ELE devs, have you tried to open a ticket on Yobit notifying the issue? ELE's volumes are growing very fast and I think Yobit cannot ignore them anymore.

What do you think? Even because on Yobit the value of ELE is much lower than HitBTC

Kind regards
This is a well-known issue with Yobit not updating it's ELE wallet for some reason.
If I were in your shoes, I'd completely forgotten of such an exchange like Yobit. They are a bit 'strange', not to say 'bizarre'.
Activity: 36

Kind regards
I recomend HitBTC. Bought some ELE on Yobit before but was never able to withdraw them. Sold them again and bought on HitBTC.

Yeah, also awesome moment - without doubt it could easily spike at 1$ when the news come out, also I think this currency have potential going for 5$
5$ is a bit too optimistic anyways it all depends on how many improvements will the new release have and how many services will accept ELE as a payment method.

Yeah, this reason I put especially the thoughts on the 1$, but it has future - Though, It would grow with community much faster Grin
Somebody need to take courage and make for this one  Cheesy
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
I recomend HitBTC. Bought some ELE on Yobit before but was never able to withdraw them. Sold them again and bought on HitBTC.

Yeah, also awesome moment - without doubt it could easily spike at 1$ when the news come out, also I think this currency have potential going for 5$
5$ is a bit too optimistic anyways it all depends on how many improvements will the new release have and how many services will accept ELE as a payment method.

Activity: 84
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Hi, is it safe to buy tokens on Yobit now? And the same question as above, can I withdraw it later?

Yobit risky.  Dev and lot of user ask update already(lot of coin there newer updeted ) .

Buy ELE on hitbtc.com...
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Hi, is it safe to buy tokens on Yobit now? And the same question as above, can I withdraw it later?
Hi guys,

How can we withdraw coin from Yobit.net? Is it necessary to be part of the hard fork?
Ele now the price volatility is still very big, I think now is not the good time to buy, first pay attention to attention.

Is good invesment.  Cheap amd continuous development.  Every crypto  to moon soon

I agree, it gonna skyrocket and the price is umping between 10 cents to 13-14 cents, it gonna skyrocket when the news comes.
Ele now the price volatility is still very big, I think now is not the good time to buy, first pay attention to attention.

Is good invesment.  Cheap amd continuous development.  Every crypto  to moon soon
Activity: 236
Merit: 11
have any community or slack discord chat?

I think we all ourselves will have to make such community, but which gonna bear responsibility, but I can create ''telegram'' group but would  then need help with moderation  Cheesy Though then I don't know what to do further after that  Smiley
Yobit is a scam exchanger don't send any fund or coin to their wallets
Please give me evidence about scam exchange, namely Yobit. Thanks.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/yobit/reviews
Activity: 31
Please give me evidence about scam exchange, namely Yobit. Thanks.
Activity: 102
Elementrum might be a good one for community with Dagger Hashimoto algorithm, particularly for miners.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
I have tried to understand what Elementrem is, but I cannot really say I have managed to. I think you should explain it better in the OP.
I fully agree with you, the OP is neither exhaustive nor informative and I mentioned that previously. Well for me, personally, ELE is an Ethereum-like coin, easy to mine, cheap and easy tradeable, with a nicely built wallet and a rocket-speedy blockchain. All the transactions are being processed promptly in seconds and the tx-fee is really low (actually ELE transactions cost literaly nothing).

For me it is an ideal way of small (and why not big) transactions, unprecedentedly fast, literally for free.

+1
Having said that, I hope marketing will play a bigger role for elementrem as well this year.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: