Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELE] Elementrem - Smartcontract BlockChain | More Fast, More convenient - page 17. (Read 136200 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 100
Another big exchange or a well-known and widely used service payable with ELE is likely to be prepared behind the scene.
I'm staying tuned and buying a bit more ELE while it's that cheap.
You have proof of what you are saying is true?
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Another big exchange or a well-known and widely used service payable with ELE is likely to be prepared behind the scene.
I'm staying tuned and buying a bit more ELE while it's that cheap.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I'm getting 2 different error messages on Hitbtc now.  "Unavailable" for withdrawal and "currency operations not available" when I try to transfer ELE from trading account to main account.  No idea what's going on.
Same here
Activity: 18
I'm getting 2 different error messages on Hitbtc now.  "Unavailable" for withdrawal and "currency operations not available" when I try to transfer ELE from trading account to main account.  No idea what's going on.
copper member
Activity: 8
(EDITED)

Hi Guys,

what exchange(s) is this coin trading on currently ? --> HitBTC exchange --> however the Deposit address is "Unavailable" anyone got any info on a working exchange?

also, im having problems getting the Elementrem Wallet to sync, its been trying to find peers for some time now.. any known issues here? --> Wallet Sync'd now.. just looks like it took a little time to fine peers
Activity: 193
Great news of elementrem was postponed to January.
It would obviously be more attractive to the news in January rather than December will have a more positive impact. We would be honored to earn your support.

https://twitter.com/elementrem/status/943847184536965121

Thanks for keeping us updated, I hope you will give some more consideration in building the community around Elementrem in the new year.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
It would obviously be more attractive to the news in January rather than December will have a more positive impact. We would be honored to earn your support.

Great news, sir! Thank you  Grin
Price will go way down right now due to some weak hands, super great chance for me to buy a bit more ELE for cheap, woohoo!  Wink
Activity: 214
Merit: 108

Activity: 6
When I click on Withdraw for ELE, it says unavailable? 

Do you transfer your ELE from Trading Account to Main Account?
Activity: 36
Same problem here. Since Dez 16. i can`t withdraw.
When I click on Withdraw for ELE, it says unavailable? 
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Does everyone trust HitBTC?    It seems you cant withdraw the ELE coins after purchase.  I'd like to buy more but don't want to lose my entire investment.  How did everyone else purchase their coins? Does anyone use Hitbtc?

Hitbtc good exchange ( dont worry you can withdraw)

I use near every day..
Does everyone trust HitBTC?    It seems you cant withdraw the ELE coins after purchase.  I'd like to buy more but don't want to lose my entire investment.  How did everyone else purchase their coins? Does anyone use Hitbtc?
Activity: 42
Hi guys,

ele.pool.sexy  switched to SOLO reward system  Wink

hi there, i was mining this a while back, how does the SOLO pool reward system differ from pool mining ? is there a fee or no fee ??
Activity: 14
Wow $0,118369 / ELE on HitBTC Smiley
Activity: 155
Can't wait for the news. Btw nice move up. Go elementrem

same here Smiley. Go elementrem

cheers
Activity: 36
Can't wait for the news. Btw nice move up. Go elementrem
Activity: 193