Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELE] Elementrem - Smartcontract BlockChain | More Fast, More convenient - page 3. (Read 136200 times)

Activity: 500
Merit: 102
So far the new roadmap has not been clear while the volume is weak. We wait for things to be clear from the developer. This may be surprising this year
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Hi

Im wondering if there's any actual development next year? because i read that the devs are silent
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
now i see some work in background interesting
I have read what is in the white paper but I could not understand it if it indicates a possibility of new HardFork Huh
What improvement will be made because of this new algorithm that has been added but to the point of time the new roadmap is unknown
https://github.com/elementrem/Document   Huh
Will the roadmap to be announced later affect the volume of trading and prices and whether the problem of wallet will be fixed in the yobit platform?

today is 11/25 i'ts time for a new whitepaper
Will the roadmap to be announced later affect the volume of trading and prices and whether the problem of wallet will be fixed in the yobit platform?
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.
Join us here, Elementrem community on telegram.
Be warned it is a quiet heavily moderated community, so only ask reasonable questions and share ideas.
All are welcome.

https://t.me/joinchat/FzUNhxJgOZh4fJ39Cw1PaQ
What will happen on 20 November 2018 Will a new road map be published or will there be further news? Will this affect prices?
Note the wallet problem has not yet been resolved in the yobit platform!
It is very noticeable that there is no sale and purchase in the market as a developer does not appear at all and did not publish any news and even the road map is no longer clear !!
we need some work not only words 
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
https://twitter.com/elementrem/status/1047874427394781185

Dev's outlook for the coming months:

Enhanced TPS performance along with various patches will be presented to you guys along with the hardfork.
White papers and new markets are also being prepared. I expect to be done within this year. Stay tuned -
08:41 - 4. Okt. 2018
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Do this project has a future?
The future is not set. Look at it this way: in a hundred years, who's gonna care? /for some reason I remember the Terminator Grin/
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Cryptobulgarian ninja
dev we need SOME UPDATES

I hope so, especially in the season of the hot news  Roll Eyes Grin

tengo una bolsa de monedas desde el inicio de Elementrem, he confiado por 2 años en que en algún momento tendrán un valor. i'm awaiting for this hot news

Same here brother, from the very beginning and mining too. Smiley I didn't sell even in the last peak. Wink
dev we need SOME UPDATES

tengo una bolsa de monedas desde el inicio de Elementrem, he confiado por 2 años en que en algún momento tendrán un valor. i'm awaiting for this hot news
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Cryptobulgarian ninja
dev we need SOME UPDATES

dev we need SOME UPDATES
Pages:
Jump to: