Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELE] Elementrem - Smartcontract BlockChain | More Fast, More convenient - page 5. (Read 136200 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
We need more exchangers.
Developer, are you here?
What news, there are plans, roadmap?

Don't worry, people are only dumping on Yobit, because ELE withdraw is still not possible there, and it's probably a scam exchange in general  Roll Eyes
But yes, a new exchange is much needed since HitBTC also gets bad mouthed ALOT (personally, never had a problem with them but the maximum I had lying there was around 0,03 BTC)...
would love to see ELE on Coinexchange or Cryptopia! (Binance in due time, xaxa)

This shit coin is a scam coin I knew about 2 years ago. This Dev has got 90% of total coins premined (50 mil premined of 52mil total on his hand) and he dumped too many his coins on C-CEX exchange then there are no investors to buy this shit coin . Stay away from this coin or you will lose your money .
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
can you explain please more ab0ut that project ? and how many coins per block ?

but also it is expensive , so also can you tell please what makes it so special to be that expensive ?
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
We need more exchangers.
Developer, are you here?

Don't worry, people are only dumping on Yobit, because ELE withdraw is still not possible there, and it's probably a scam exchange in general  Roll Eyes
But yes, a new exchange is much needed since HitBTC also gets bad mouthed ALOT (personally, never had a problem with them but the maximum I had lying there was around 0,03 BTC)...
would love to see ELE on Coinexchange or Cryptopia! (Binance in due time, xaxa)
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
We need more exchangers.
Developer, are you here?
Activity: 107
Merit: 2

Finally I have to admit I was wrong and Ele is a legit project Smiley

btw here the link to that twitter:
https://twitter.com/elementrem/status/1021897990531821568

Brian Behlendorf is linked, and I linked him another 2 times.
I think if this guy wouldn't be Isaiah Kim (ELE Founder) most probably Mr Behlendorf would have already told us.

So that's proof enough for me that ELE is a legit project and everything Mr Kim wrote here - about the Hyperledger membership and the "project geniela" - is true.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
From the very beginning I am watching this project, mining.
The developer is an very good programmer, but he is one.
You need a team, you need marketing, PR.
The coin is traded on hitbtc, this is already an achievement.

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
Dev hasn't logged in here since July 4.  Is there a discord or other place he's active?
Activity: 193
we need more updates and exchangers
Activity: 155
Elementrem any news on the coin and when the new market is coming? Please keep us informed a little more, specially to the ones that believe in this project.

thank you,

Cheers
Activity: 15
Sem atualizaçoes .. sem respostas .... onde está DEV desse projeto ? Cry
Activity: 251
ELE will be very big, anyone who has a little knowledge of technology blockchain can see this in the project .. I dont like to predict but for me it will touch at least 1$ until the end of the year.

Now is time to BUY , ELE very cheap on Yobit.

Thanks me latter Wink
Please try not to misinform the community. Do not buy ELE on Yobit because Yobit is not in the correct ELE blockchain.
All your ELE bought on Yobit will be litterally lost.

Dont worry i talk with yobit they said the wallet will be updated. =)
Do not invest in this dead currency and even less in Yobit that are swindlers. I doubt very much that have answered you the Yobit support since they never do it or solve your problemas(yo tengo la cuenta congelada con unos 1000$ desde hace meses y no me solucionan el problema ni me contestan a los tickets).
Aside, I asked hiperledger about ELE and they told me that they are not partners support the ICO or the cryptocurrency or have nothing to do with it.
They only work for them. Then ELE lies on its web site.
A disappointing project, not invest ever in ELE if you do not want to lose your money.
Dev desapararecido, do not say the identity of the team, lies, broken promises, etc etc...
Luck.
The same I lost 2000 in yobit my coins are in the other chain of blocks
I contacted the developer and he replied that he could not do anything that was not his problem

Sorry....How? Why is not his problem??? Dev does not care about investors please?
Dev never can not say that is not his problem i think!
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
We are aware that Elementrem is realized by the Dapp (Decentralized APPlication) around the SmartContract and we can run SmartContracs such as ERC20(Elementrem token standard), crowdfund, voting, autonomous organization and etc.
But how to created token on elementerm Blockchain?
I find this Ethereum smartcontract code.
Please change as follows(Please note that all code are case sensitive):
eth -> ele
ether -> element
wei -> mey
I checked this but could not understand
https://github.com/elementrem/solidity/blob/master/README.md
Elementrem Wallet
Download Elementrem Neo Wallet 0.9.3
https://github.com/elementrem/mist/releases
So How Elementrem Smart Contracts Work?
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Elementrem parece um grande projeto , mas, gostaria de mais actualizações por parte do DEV ...
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Elementrem is now listed on the Bleutrade exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/EEE/BTC - has been for a few days.
This is not Elementrem [ELE] but Elementh [EEE] you are talking about.
Activity: 28
Elementrem is now listed on the Bleutrade exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/EEE/BTC - has been for a few days.
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
For a long time no news from the developer was not.

NETWORK HASHRATE
331.2 MH/s

Price in HitBtc - ELE   0.00000270 BTC      Volume 0.3850
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Is there a light-wallet or MEW-based one for ELE? It's a bit annoying to download gigabytes of blockchain, takes 10+ hours for me.
Activity: 155
To date there is no explanation about the genila project promised by the developer that he will publish more information about him but the ambiguity of the subject is unclear

I like the coin, but had really hoped for the dev to give a little more clarity and update the community a bit more.

I really like it too Smiley. But I also agree that a little more communication would go a long way. I keep waiting to hear the news about the new exchange. Possibly let us know more about that too.

Cheers
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
To date there is no explanation about the genila project promised by the developer that he will publish more information about him but the ambiguity of the subject is unclear

I like the coin, but had really hoped for the dev to give a little more clarity and update the community a bit more.
Pages:
Jump to: