Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Electric] scrypt - Electric Updated! *HARDFORK 3/4/2014* *EXCHANGE ONLINE* - page 20. (Read 89802 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
haha let me know next time so I can have some volt waiting to be bought up at 100 LOL
it will only be like 20-50 volt lol. Just to test it.

hmmm ok Tongue
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
haha let me know next time so I can have some volt waiting to be bought up at 100 LOL
it will only be like 20-50 volt lol. Just to test it.
legendary
Activity: 910
I think i may have figured out how to trigger either a botnet or multipool to mine electric. I tested this theory last night and i think it worked. I bought a small amount at 100 satoshi and a few minutes later our rate jumped to 2gh then to 6gh. And i noticed that there are other spikes like that on cryptorush and around the times of those spikes the net rat was up. Now its back to 235mh. I may test this again tonight.

Very interesting fun fact. Had no idea that would work.
not sure if im 100% correct but i could be on to something. Someone else be free to try it out. I bought like 38 volt@100 just to try it out.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I think i may have figured out how to trigger either a botnet or multipool to mine electric. I tested this theory last night and i think it worked. I bought a small amount at 100 satoshi and a few minutes later our rate jumped to 2gh then to 6gh. And i noticed that there are other spikes like that on cryptorush and around the times of those spikes the net rat was up. Now its back to 235mh. I may test this again tonight.

Very interesting fun fact. Had no idea that would work.

1: http://volt.hackshard.com/ - 0% Fee PPLNS + STRATUM *OFFICIAL POOL*

NOT 0% fee and no support, can't recommend this one.

What are you talking about? We have no fees. we have a default donation setup that can be removed.  And no support? I am the owner of this pool as well and I am always on irc when i'm off work.

"You are mining at 1% pool fee and you donate 2%."  I can screen shot if you like.  I'd remove the donation, but I do not get an email to unlock my account so can't get my coins anyway.  I'm pm'ed you here 4 days ago, left messages in IRC chat and used the support button 3 or 4 times, giving you two valid email addresses to contact me with.  So no support and not 0% fee is what I am talking about.

Not to sure why you wouldn't receive an email unless your email is setup in the site incorrectly.  I see the mistake now with the fees that was a copy paste failure on my part. I have since fixed it.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

What are you talking about? We have no fees. we have a default donation setup that can be removed.  And no support? I am the owner of this pool as well and I am always on irc when i'm off work.

"You are mining at 1% pool fee and you donate 2%."  I can screen shot if you like.  I'd remove the donation, but I do not get an email to unlock my account so can't get my coins anyway.  I'm pm'ed you here 4 days ago, left messages in IRC chat and used the support button 3 or 4 times, giving you two valid email addresses to contact me with.  So no support and not 0% fee is what I am talking about.
Why hasn't anything been given away of this 2% premine?

200 million coins are just in the wallet of the owner. I don't think this coin has any future if those 200 million are not used as was advertised. Also, where the f*ck is the developer? Can we get some support from the creators?

I helped getting this coin on cryptx.io so you should be thankful.

For any donations:
QZm1T7QXdfXR9PsmxhYwSTEvFgwYshmcF3
Yeah thats the only thing that is keeping me worried about this coin,the dev just disappeared and ran off with the premine.

I did not "Run Off" with the premine.  The premine was already given away to someone running a giveaway thread near the begining of the coins existance.  The two developers (me and my friend) Received around 10-15 mil coins out of the pre-mine.  The rest of it was used for development and giveaways.  All of which has been exausted since then.  There is still plans for the coin in the future but I am still waiting on the dude to get back to us on when he is gonna release these plans publicly.

Also: We are now listed on http://Cryptx.io as of today! Great job guys.  Don't forget to check out http://cryptorush.in as well!

Thanks for the update. Now I feel more comfortable dropping some BTC into VOLT Smiley

Glad to hear it! I hope to see you soon one one of our trading exchanges! Also for future guys. If you ever need me. hope on freenode and join #cryptorush  You can ask for me there.  Someone will get a message to me if I'm off work and online.  I always help people there mostly.
Activity: 42

200 million coins are just in the wallet of the owner. I don't think this coin has any future if those 200 million are not used as was advertised. Also, where the f*ck is the developer? Can we get some support from the creators?

For any donations:
Yeah thats the only thing that is keeping me worried about this coin,the dev just disappeared and ran off with the premine.

I did not "Run Off" with the premine.  The premine was already given away to someone running a giveaway thread near the begining of the coins existance.  The two developers (me and my friend) Received around 10-15 mil coins out of the pre-mine.  The rest of it was used for development and giveaways.  All of which has been exausted since then.  There is still plans for the coin in the future but I am still waiting on the dude to get back to us on when he is gonna release these plans publicly.

Also: We are now listed on http://Cryptx.io as of today! Great job guys.  Don't forget to check out http://cryptorush.in as well!

Thanks for the update. Now I feel more comfortable dropping some BTC into VOLT Smiley
Dev, please do something and regain the lost momentum...
pretty sure they probably cashed out as soon as they could and abandoned it. I will continue to mine it over the weekend and see how things go,if it still sucks im going to switch to something else.

I can tell you straight up. I did not "Cash out as soon as I could and abandoned it"  I am running an Exchange along with having a full time job.  I rarely have a chance to look at these forums due to issues we have been working on with cryptorush.in  I got my coin listed there and have helped support the coin since it got on there.  I am also a very active trader on cryptorush.in and I have personally traded every single coin that I have ever mined in either buys or sells at least 10 times.  I buy low, Sell High and repeat just like everyone else.
VOLT is now listed in coinmarketcap

Awesome!! Glad to hear it.

For any donations:

I did not "Run Off" with the premine.  The premine was already given away to someone running a giveaway thread near the begining of the coins existance.  The two developers (me and my friend) Received around 10-15 mil coins out of the pre-mine.  The rest of it was used for development and giveaways.  All of which has been exausted since then.  There is still plans for the coin in the future but I am still waiting on the dude to get back to us on when he is gonna release these plans publicly.

Also: We are now listed on http://Cryptx.io as of today! Great job guys.  Don't forget to check out http://cryptorush.in as well!
Activity: 42
Devianttwo
Last Active: February 09, 2014, 09:43:46 PM

There's really NO REASON for him to ignore all of our questions at this point. Be careful, guys.
I'm starting to get pissed off.
Activity: 68
Looking good on coinmarketcap Smiley
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Activity: 778

For any donations:
Activity: 122
Merit: 100

For any donations:

I wouldn't mind seeing the pre-mine wallet, I can attest to receiving a bounty for the logo, and in the earlier pages of the thread I'm pretty sure more bounties were paid, like for the QT and other stuff... but that does leave some millions left.

I hope bmanzzs was wrong! I'm going to try and find him on irc and ask for an update in this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: