Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Electric] scrypt - Electric Updated! *HARDFORK 3/4/2014* *EXCHANGE ONLINE* - page 23. (Read 89802 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
Hi again and another question,
What is the solo miner in electric wallet used for?
thanks again,
Rick
Also Tung I started solo miner in my electric wallet qt. It has started a solo mine directed at stratum+tcp://pool.us.hackshard.com 3341 and it now says solo mine started, but i really don't know if it is doing anything!
Rick
you dont use a pools info for solo mining.
OK everyone or anyone, I have a dell with intel core 3 and window 7 and the guy from easy-miner.net told me, "the 3.12.0 version doesn´t work."
Greetz Empty. So, what do I need to mine volt and where do I learn about it?  thanks for the info.
Rick
Activity: 122
Ok, so the website caching problem I was having turns out not to be local. Make sure you click refresh in the browser to make sure you are seeing the most updated content. Hopefully I can figure out how to solve this soon.

Thanks!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Also Tung I started solo miner in my electric wallet qt. It has started a solo mine directed at stratum+tcp://pool.us.hackshard.com 3341 and it now says solo mine started, but i really don't know if it is doing anything!
Rick
you dont use a pools info for solo mining.
Rick
Activity: 84
wow the net hash rate dropped like a rock. Now the diff is high but rate is low so its taking forever to get mt coins confirmed. Is this coin already dying again? might have to just jump back on to doge.
Yes I am gonna try to help you Smiley

If you use AMD graphic cards you should use cgminer 3.7.2, that's the right version for graphic cards

Then I guess I have more chance to copy/paste a tutorial Smiley

Also maybe the coins are not yet sent to your wallet, can you check on the dashboard from the pool your balance ?

When you launch cgminer 3.7.2 do you see something like this
http://btcsec.com/en/how-to-get-bitcoin/images/cgminer.png

Here a good tuto, just forget about the driver, the latest from AMD are running fine for me
http://www.cryptobadger.com/2013/04/build-a-litecoin-mining-rig-windows/

Hi and thank you, tung. The cgminers didn't work on my system. I have intel core 3 processor with windows 7. I looked in my workers on hackshard.com and they weren't working in the pool, so I'm totally lost about this mining. thanks for any help you can offer.
Rick
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Yes I am gonna try to help you Smiley

If you use AMD graphic cards you should use cgminer 3.7.2, that's the right version for graphic cards

Then I guess I have more chance to copy/paste a tutorial Smiley

Also maybe the coins are not yet sent to your wallet, can you check on the dashboard from the pool your balance ?

When you launch cgminer 3.7.2 do you see something like this
http://btcsec.com/en/how-to-get-bitcoin/images/cgminer.png

Here a good tuto, just forget about the driver, the latest from AMD are running fine for me
http://www.cryptobadger.com/2013/04/build-a-litecoin-mining-rig-windows/
Yesterday eve, I started my endeavor, trying to mine volt. I got my wallet running on my window 7, fine (QS8vkhXgzf5mk8eWYPLdRDGcUxAmmugcyJ) I joined volt - pool as recommended by the electric site and created 3 miners and hopefully configured them right (stratum+tcp://volt.easy-mining.net). I downloaded cgminer (three different latest versions) as recommended by volt - pool @ easy mining net and after many attempts contacted the admin to find out that the newest version of cgminers for windows didn't work. Great! So, I ended up in my electric wallet running charge for 2 hours which ran and didn't seem to do anything. Can anyone tell me what I am not understanding in this process?
thank you in advance,
Rick
Activity: 16
This difficulty is a way too high for the market price, there are less and less miners .... still around 100 blocks to go if I am right ...It will take hours at the current net hashrate
Activity: 237
1 like volt. I think it will gain some fame...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
cudaminer for nvidia cards, cg miner 3.72 amd cards
Hello all, I'm new and
I just downloaded and installed my volt electric wallet: QS8vkhXgzf5mk8eWYPLdRDGcUxAmmugcyJ
Do I need a program to mine (never done it) on my core3 windows system?

thanks,
Rick (freegold)
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Activity: 350
Sofar I only heard two reasons why this coin is going to be big, Name and a good dev?
Has it got something else to bring to the table? I mean there are many cool,names out there but why would volt be the next big coin?
What are the longterm plans with volt etc. I like to invest but not purely because it has a good name and a good dev is no guarantee for having a big community support.
Activity: 35
Can we changed the [electric] in the title to [VOLT] for consistency?

Electric is the name of the currency, VOLT is just the symbol. I do think we should add [VOLT] after [Electric] though.

I thought the coins name was VOLT because that is what everyone calls it, I have never heard of electric until read this thread about VOLT.
Activity: 122

Electric is the name of the currency, VOLT is just the symbol. I do think we should add [VOLT] after [Electric] though.
Activity: 68
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
We need some generous miner to make a faucet for Volt..I sold half my volt and made 0.056 btc was nice but saving the rest as it looks like it is going up and up to the moon. I wonder if this will be the next Doge? Anyone predicting if it will go up x 10 in the next week? Smiley
Activity: 70
whoever is spamming cryptsy's request page: stop. it makes us all look bad, and it's OBVIOUS spam. it makes them less likely to add it.

sofar I haven't heard any good reason what is so special about volt? Anyone can help out what is different to volt compared to other alts?

Kick ass name, and a good dev  +1
Pages:
Jump to: