Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Electric] scrypt - Electric Updated! *HARDFORK 3/4/2014* *EXCHANGE ONLINE* - page 24. (Read 89802 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
whoever is spamming cryptsy's request page: stop. it makes us all look bad, and it's OBVIOUS spam. it makes them less likely to add it.

sofar I haven't heard any good reason what is so special about volt? Anyone can help out what is different to volt compared to other alts?

actually the name is bad ass. VOLT!

now if only the dev could publish his premined address in oublic so no one freaks out. it can go a few bucks down the road
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
well for a start when you are being charged you are actually gaining money.

That makes as much sense as pooh on a stick!
Activity: 122

Where could I find more information like this?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
whoever is spamming cryptsy's request page: stop. it makes us all look bad, and it's OBVIOUS spam. it makes them less likely to add it.

sofar I haven't heard any good reason what is so special about volt? Anyone can help out what is different to volt compared to other alts?
Activity: 42
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Yes volt coin

Will be the next big coin
Activity: 4
First wave of promotions by me (@CryptoGraphicJ) https://twitter.com/CryptoGraphicJ/status/431013431156559872

Haha, I wanna join that money train you speak of! I just hope the coin hits cryptsy soon.
Activity: 826
Activity: 70
Anyone knows how the block rewards are being computed? They seem to be so erratic and does not follow anything.

Not certain, I'm sure the dev will chime in. 
legendary
Activity: 1764
Anyone knows how the block rewards are being computed? They seem to be so erratic and does not follow anything.
Activity: 70
i sent all my coins to cryptorush but after 12 hours, it still does't show up on my acc, what's wrong!?

12 hours is very long. 

Activity: 51
i sent all my coins to cryptorush but after 12 hours, it still does't show up on my acc, what's wrong!?

It happeden to me last night too. I have created a ticket and solved in minutes  Wink

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=support
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Just installed the wallet and set my mining rig!

QTYmLkJiEX1dShZn4XsUN5SnK4TGMZYAC5

Electric VOLT looks pretty cool so far. Cryptorush is incredibly responsive, and the volume growth over the past couple of days: much wow. =O
but I'm not sure what I think about the 2% premine, especially when I haven't seen any major community events or giveaways yet...

Can the developer comment on that?
Activity: 68
when this coin is going to be listed on coinmarketcap?

Should be soon but I am ok if it take a little longer because it gives me more time to buy coin.
legendary
Activity: 1274
volt is hard to mine now....  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
when this coin is going to be listed on coinmarketcap?

Dedicated pool charge 2% fee but in the ANN thread it shows 0% fee am i missing something?

http://dedicatedpool.com/images/logo.png

VOLT.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at [email protected]
  • Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

D2 needs to update the ANN.  Not sure why he put 0%.. everyone knows dedicatedpool is always 2%.

Activity: 68
60 BTC volume today up from 10 yesterday...  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: