Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] EliteCoin - Only 20k ELC! - NO PREMINE! X11 POW+POS - *BITTREX!* - page 12. (Read 80331 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Bought some at 0.01! Now waiting for a pump :p

.007 wow did you ever get screwed.. nom nom nom.. yuk!!!

Haha lucky! I don't have any btc left Sad
Activity: 582
Merit: 500

.007 wow did you ever get screwed.. nom nom nom.. yuk!!!
Activity: 208
The dump is strong with this one.
Activity: 28
another 35 elite, dump more. nom nom nom  Cool
Activity: 32
lower pls. nom nom nom nom  Grin
Some crazy dumpers selling cheap! I just bought some Cheesy
Hey Dev,  Could you implement this for the block explorer.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/

Plz, let's all retire ol abe.

Working on this! Should be up today.
Activity: 644
is the 5% PoS based on a year?

100 Elite = 5 Elite paid over 12 months?

Activity: 340
Merit: 251
I suggest  selling at .1 btc. If everyone starts selling around that on bittrex people with buy up on every other exchange and the price will actually go to that. If everyone mutually agree on a price we could make it happen. The problem is convincing everyone. But I put in a sell order at .1 btc I suggest everyone make yours a similar price.

No, doing that would result is zero volume. Wtf makes you think a coin will sell at whatever price sellers set it for? you need to create a reason for the coin to exist and add hype for price tor rise, unfortunately right now Elite has neither.
how can you say that, network hashrate is still very high so hype is obvious, and the idea of elite coin is great, if the most of people who want to join 'elite club' will take this coin as a long term investment and keep coins staking, price 1BTC is very real. i'm still buying from dumpers, and keeping coins in wallet.

Help me out, what is the elite club? what makes you think this coin would be worth 15x sync mkt cap after pow?
i meant like club of owners of elitecoin, was it so hard to figure out? If i understand idea of Elite coin correctly, there is no need to develop anon, tor, and shit for this coin, its theme is original and can maybe break the trend of p&d over night coins, and can be a coin for long term staking, and actually using for purchasing goods.  
Activity: 644
just let you guys know, a big multipool with 50G is mining ELITE and selling them cheap at current price, its better just to buy the coin off the market than mining.

Assuming the price doesn't go lower, you can still rent a few cheap rigs and get a bit more than buying for straight bitcoin.

Best way (I think) is a big pool and use 4 or 5 smaller capacity rigs

user.user   worker1
user.user1  worker2
user.user3   worker3
user.user4    worker4

seems to work better than just using one rig with the same hashpower as the 4 collectively.

/As I write this the price just dipped to 0.0128) :-)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey Dev,  Could you implement this for the block explorer.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/

Plz, let's all retire ol abe.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Would be nice to have a richlist!!!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
How come volumes are erxtreem low? should attract much more buyers:-)

no ide buying when miners dumping down the price
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
How come volumes are erxtreem low? should attract much more buyers:-)
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
I suggest  selling at .1 btc. If everyone starts selling around that on bittrex people with buy up on every other exchange and the price will actually go to that. If everyone mutually agree on a price we could make it happen. The problem is convincing everyone. But I put in a sell order at .1 btc I suggest everyone make yours a similar price.

No, doing that would result is zero volume. Wtf makes you think a coin will sell at whatever price sellers set it for? you need to create a reason for the coin to exist and add hype for price tor rise, unfortunately right now Elite has neither.
how can you say that, network hashrate is still very high so hype is obvious, and the idea of elite coin is great, if the most of people who want to join 'elite club' will take this coin as a long term investment and keep coins staking, price 1BTC is very real. i'm still buying from dumpers, and keeping coins in wallet.
Activity: 42
just let you guys know, a big multipool with 50G is mining ELITE and selling them cheap at current price, its better just to buy the coin off the market than mining.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Cryptobulgarian ninja
Any news about mintpal? It'll be nice if the EliteCoin be selected.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: