Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] EliteCoin - Only 20k ELC! - NO PREMINE! X11 POW+POS - *BITTREX!* - page 13. (Read 80331 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Oh, I thought you did because as soon as you posted that, that order was cancelled haha! Now it's there again Tongue
I don't understand why people post a buy order of 1 million ELITE at 1 satoshi each.
I mean, there isn't and there will never be such amount. And... 1 satoshi? really?
Well, sorry! jk

Lol! Did you do that? hahaha
No I didn't. lol
I don't understand why people post a buy order of 1 million ELITE at 1 satoshi each.
I mean, there isn't and there will never be such amount. And... 1 satoshi? really?
Well, sorry! jk

Lol! Did you do that? hahaha
Well, sorry! jk
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!

sometimes drunk people fill that Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Well I have 4 Elite coins now, I too will shit my my pants if they hit 1btc Smiley Holding on to them and holding onto hope
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

https://coinking.io

elitecoin: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:6698
         x11 Multipool: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:6666

About COINKING.io
         50+ Coins
         1% Pool Fee
         Custom Coded from the ground up for scalability
         Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256, Quark Support
         Multipools for Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256
         American, European, and Asian stratum servers
         Auto-Convert block rewards to BTC/DOGE/LTC/FLT/WC/VTC/CINNI/WEST/PC/DRK/MAST/CRY/BOST/DIS
         Proprietary Profit Analysis Algorithm
         Dedicated (Single Coin) Mining Ports for every coin
         Email and SMS Alerts for everything!
         SMS (Text Message) Two Factor Auth
         DDoS Protection
         Automated configuration builder for all coins/algorithms.
         Refer other miners and earn 1% on all referrals with our innovative referral system

Support
         URL: https://coinking.io
         Email: [email protected]
         IRC: irc.freenode.net #coinking

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

legendary
Activity: 1148

https://coinking.io

elitecoin: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:6698
         x11 Multipool: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:6666

About COINKING.io
         50+ Coins
         1% Pool Fee
         Custom Coded from the ground up for scalability
         Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256, Quark Support
         Multipools for Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256
         American, European, and Asian stratum servers
         Auto-Convert block rewards to BTC/DOGE/LTC/FLT/WC/VTC/CINNI/WEST/PC/DRK/MAST/CRY/BOST/DIS
         Proprietary Profit Analysis Algorithm
         Dedicated (Single Coin) Mining Ports for every coin
         Email and SMS Alerts for everything!
         SMS (Text Message) Two Factor Auth
         DDoS Protection
         Automated configuration builder for all coins/algorithms.
         Refer other miners and earn 1% on all referrals with our innovative referral system

Support
         URL: https://coinking.io
         Email: [email protected]
         IRC: irc.freenode.net #coinking

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

legendary
Activity: 1414
I suggest  selling at .1 btc. If everyone starts selling around that on bittrex people with buy up on every other exchange and the price will actually go to that. If everyone mutually agree on a price we could make it happen. The problem is convincing everyone. But I put in a sell order at .1 btc I suggest everyone make yours a similar price.

No, doing that would result is zero volume. Wtf makes you think a coin will sell at whatever price sellers set it for? you need to create a reason for the coin to exist and add hype for price tor rise, unfortunately right now Elite has neither.
how can you say that, network hashrate is still very high so hype is obvious, and the idea of elite coin is great, if the most of people who want to join 'elite club' will take this coin as a long term investment and keep coins staking, price 1BTC is very real. i'm still buying from dumpers, and keeping coins in wallet.

Help me out, what is the elite club? what makes you think this coin would be worth 15x sync mkt cap after pow?
Activity: 168
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1414
I suggest  selling at .1 btc. If everyone starts selling around that on bittrex people with buy up on every other exchange and the price will actually go to that. If everyone mutually agree on a price we could make it happen. The problem is convincing everyone. But I put in a sell order at .1 btc I suggest everyone make yours a similar price.

No, doing that would result is zero volume. Wtf makes you think a coin will sell at whatever price sellers set it for? you need to create a reason for the coin to exist and add hype for price tor rise, unfortunately right now Elite has neither.
Activity: 299
Dont sell low guys the upward movement will speed up soon.
Activity: 299
Theres apparently a Chinese group that is going to push it up to .1 sometime tonight. Thats the word on the street at least..

Where did you get this from? Shocked

I know people. Notice how the price just went up?....
Theres apparently a Chinese group that is going to push it up to .1 sometime tonight. Thats the word on the street at least..

Where did you get this from? Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: