Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] EliteCoin - Only 20k ELC! - NO PREMINE! X11 POW+POS - *BITTREX!* - page 11. (Read 80331 times)

Activity: 582
Merit: 500
LOL I TOLD YOU ALLLL IT WOULD GET DUMPED TO FLOOR!!!  every coin in cryptos has been dumped to a floor, well done *claps*

YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED AND CUT SUPPLY!!!! no comment, no comment, no comment

TOLD YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! validation because you're wrong about everything else and lose?

noobs lmfao    further proof that you are a kid losing money and should get back on call of duty like 'pumpbandit'

The longer the PoW, the stronger the dumps. Good job idiotards! not true whatsoever, 'idiot', the bigger the hashrate drop, the more coins for all and therefore tanking. Bitcoin pow still going on for years, hardcore dumps? fool.

Lmao you just feel retarded cuz I'm right!

These tears feel so nice!!!

I have over 100 btc. It wouldn't matter whether I am a kid or not, I have more money than youuuuu

You mad brah??
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose
more dump pls Sad make it .003, i need 80 elite more.

Don't worry, if supply isn't cut, it will easily hit .001 or less.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Looks like a carsen coin again

I don't think so, seen dreamcoin, isis and fire, after that webcoin, this one has nothing to do with Carsen, this dev is active.
Activity: 644
hashrate has gone down considerably, so hopefully this means the team has moved on to something else
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Looks like a carsen coin again
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
At 0.003 it will be 60 btc market cap (when all coins are mined) and 12 btc cost all mined coins (less than 4000 for now).

R you serios ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
more dump pls Sad make it .003, i need 80 elite more.
dumping finished ... I think
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
LOL I TOLD YOU ALLLL IT WOULD GET DUMPED TO FLOOR!!!  every coin in cryptos has been dumped to a floor, well done *claps*

TOLD YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! validation because you're wrong about everything else and lose?

noobs lmfao    further proof that you are a kid losing money and should get back on call of duty like 'pumpbandit'

The longer the PoW, the stronger the dumps. Good job idiotards! not true whatsoever, 'idiot', the bigger the hashrate drop, the more coins for all and therefore tanking. Bitcoin pow still going on for years, hardcore dumps? fool.

Lmao you just feel retarded cuz I'm right!

These tears feel so nice!!!

I have over 100 btc. It wouldn't matter whether I am a kid or not, I have more money than youuuuu

If you have over 100 BTC I'd like to get your take on TorCoin. Can you jump over to their thread? I dont want to take over this one. I dont own any Elite coin I was just looking for a trade but my long term coin is TorCoin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=677434.new#new
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
LOL I TOLD YOU ALLLL IT WOULD GET DUMPED TO FLOOR!!!  every coin in cryptos has been dumped to a floor, well done *claps*

noobs lmfao   further proof that you are a kid losing money and should get back on call of duty like 'pumpbandit'

Lmao you just feel retarded cuz I'm right! Correct about what the market tanking like all markets do? "feel retarded cuz..."  yowsers

These tears feel so nice!!!  Im not in deep whatsoever thanks for showing how presumptuous and desperate to feel better than others you are.

I have over 100 btc. It wouldn't matter whether I am a kid or not, I have more money than youuuuu cringe!
legendary
Better cut supply now before everyone gets burnt badly.

Now let's see them tears! =D

why, now we can take advantage, thanks goes to stupid miners/dumpers...i'm buying cheap

Selfish move. Had a good laugh at you saying this after your previous post

Now everyone who supported the coin and dev from the beginning are scammed, and people like you get it cheap enough to hold those people down farther. As one of the hundred+ outcomes, trade more

Seriously dev, if you care about your community at all, cut the supply. headache
Activity: 506
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose
Better cut supply now before everyone gets burnt badly.

Now let's see them tears! =D

why, now we can take advantage, thanks goes to stupid miners/dumpers...i'm buying cheap

Selfish move.

Now everyone who supported the coin and dev from the beginning are scammed, and people like you get it cheap enough to hold those people down farther.

Seriously dev, if you care about your community at all, cut the supply.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
Profitability ?  Grin
It doesnt cover electic cost at 0.007

and it doesn't cover the renting of a rig @ 0.04 ^^
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Profitability ?  Grin
It doesnt cover electic cost at 0.007
legendary

profitability 0.00018 / mh   meh.. time to move on

it would be nice to mine a coin that actually has a reason to exist.
EliteCoin - LAUNCHED!

ya launched right down a mine shaft.. lol
Pages:
Jump to: