Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] EliteCoin - Only 20k ELC! - NO PREMINE! X11 POW+POS - *BITTREX!* - page 16. (Read 80331 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I tried to mine, but saw that incredible difficulty rise in almost no time... and quit on the first minute...

Therefore today I grabbed a few @ 0.02 !

This will be interesting to follow, I am curious.

Good luck to Elitecoin!
Activity: 84
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
anyway i am not fudding, so i will go away now

you gonna buy more? Cool
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
anyway i am not fudding, so i will go away now
sell for profit . . If the dev hasn't vanished  Cry
Well, i will put in a buy at 20k, after the dumping, and then pos problems with all of the coins being in exchange wallet(not securing network) , then the panic selling, if i miss out too bad. . i will wait and see.

So correct me if i;m wrong.. when you see a coin drop in value /100 and the coin has alot of problems and is about to die, you are the person that buys all these coins and keep them in your wallet?

WTF are you gonna do with it?
Well, i will put in a buy at 20k, after the dumping, and then pos problems with all of the coins being in exchange wallet(not securing network) , then the panic selling, if i miss out too bad. . i will wait and see.

mikelitoris must of gotten stabbed by a FUD dick before.

are those predictions?  I have not heard of these issues for this coin.
Activity: 126
nice, but i think i will wait until the miners dump it down to 20k  Cool

yeah I think it will hit 20K in 5 min, this thing gonna get dump hard. pff 20K would be only 4btc for total supply Roll Eyes and at this moment only 0.56 btc haha
nice, but i think i will wait until the miners dump it down to 20k  Cool

have fun waiting...

nice, but i think i will wait until the miners dump it down to 20k  Cool
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Elite is just trying to be  SYNC/20, or am I missing something?
It's non advertised as "anonymous", "TOR" coin. Looks like the only difference between those 2 coins.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Elite is just trying to be  SYNC/20, or am I missing something?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
ELITECOIN has been added to the voting list at BTER.

https://bter.com/voting#ELITE
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Well there's the multipool dumps, and there's the fact this coin adds nothing new other than name and number of coins over 100 existing coins.
Activity: 70
I support elite, I hold a good amount of it... Anyway that's why I want to stop the multi pool dumps. And so should everyone who isn't mining any longer. People think that because it's hard to mine, there won't be dumps.

They couldn't be more wrong. It just means that the dumping goes for longer than normal. And after enough dumps, people will move on from elite, discounting it as the newest scamcoin. You need to raise buyer confidence. It is severely lowered every dump.

You want to stop the POW so it will make the coin more rare and inflate the value of the coins you hold to at least a point where it will cover the amount you pissed away on rentals.

Then you will dump them all and come back and scream SUCKERS!!!!.

Yeah, thats the ticket.
Activity: 126
I support elite, I hold a good amount of it... Anyway that's why I want to stop the multi pool dumps. And so should everyone who isn't mining any longer. People think that because it's hard to mine, there won't be dumps.

They couldn't be more wrong. It just means that the dumping goes for longer than normal. And after enough dumps, people will move on from elite, discounting it as the newest scamcoin. You need to raise buyer confidence. It is severely lowered every dump.

You might be right in some things, but I think you are too negative.
Maybe the dump will be longer than the usual altcoins, but once the PoW phase is over the price will rise a lot I think.
Personally, I rather long-term coins than those who have 2 days of PoW and then they dissapear in less than a week.

But I guess it's still too early to know. This was added to Bittrex a few hours ago, and it's already on page 1. I think in 2 or 3 days the volume will be much higher.
Activity: 154
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose
Hold your horses kids. There is still over a week of PoW. The dumping just started. This is why I suggested a cutoff. Miners will make you cry and cry.

Dude, I don't get you.  Half of your posts seem like fud, the other half seems like it supports Elite.  Make up your mind.

Pages:
Jump to: