Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] EliteCoin - Only 20k ELC! - NO PREMINE! X11 POW+POS - *BITTREX!* - page 30. (Read 80331 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
WTS 7.69299125 for 0.7

pm me!
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
0.22125442 so far with 24,000 k

have a bit confirming, too.

got 0.5 estemating with 34000 k....nothing unconfirmed yet Sad
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I think Bittrex doesn't list a coin until they get paid in btc or the coin so they can dump it is soon as they get it. This seems to be the case lately anyway.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

This is very rare :-)

what is that worth in BTC? Hmm!

yup, that number is about right, i also started from launch with one rig and have about the same.. dont get why people are selling so cheap tbh, sellers are also responsible for price.. so..
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

This is very rare :-)

what is that worth in BTC? Hmm!

Activity: 161
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Im happy i went with cleancoin yesterday.  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Well you dumb fucks... All the problems would be solved if the reward is cut. Value of coins goes up, big miners have less to dump, and there will be hype for less coins.

But don't worry I am only a small whale, I don't know what I'm talking about.

Wow you just move from coin to coin and spreadshit
Activity: 154
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose
Well you dumb fucks... All the problems would be solved if the reward is cut. Value of coins goes up, big miners have less to dump, and there will be hype for less coins.

But don't worry I am only a small whale, I don't know what I'm talking about.
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Even with a small marketcap of 50k$, if we have less than 2000 coins on Bittrex introduction it would be 25$/ELITE

So i expect a min of 0,05 BTC/ ELITE when on Bittrex

im waiting for 0,01 dumps Grin
we there was 600+ btc from ivestor in VIA IPO.so there are plenty people willing to buy if they can see value here.MARKETING Wink
Activity: 546
...It will decrease the level of class of the coin .
The level of class of a shitcoin.
And I thought I'd seen it all.

Yes .
If the starter was clever he must never add a shit exchanger for his coin in first Post !
If you Recognition a poor exchanger for your own coin it's mean you don't believe in your coin and think it could be good for your coin .
The lazycoin must consider the last exchanger for the coin and mintpal and cryptsy and bittrex must be the Normal exchanger for that .

If you want to dump a coin add it in a shit exchanger .

if you have a shitexchanger and don't like a coin , very fast add it in your exchanger it will die very soon !!!
Activity: 835
Merit: 1000
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
too hard to mine this got .58 coins since block 200 with 90hmz gona switch my rigs to x15 and mine cleancoin for a while , once mega dumps their coins right aftter it hits trexxx
difculty should drop and i'll get back in

funny prt is that the price will be 100k lol or 1M at best

The price is here...it's 0.011, the best offer for now, but don't be stupid to sell for that price
I mined 6 cents lol good luck I'm not elite enough to mine this fucker
Activity: 835
Merit: 1000
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
Well there is barely 1000 coins in circulation right now, if exchanges insta-add this and gets pumped it can get $100 a coin with only 100k market cap.
You need demand, is there anyone looking to pay $100 for ELITE?

My guess with 1000 coins mined at huge difficulty there will be little to any volume. Need to get traders/investors interested in the coin, for $100 you're going to need some serious hype..
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
...It will decrease the level of class of the coin .
The level of class of a shitcoin.
And I thought I'd seen it all.
WTB 10 ELC for 0.15 BTC PM
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
Even with a small marketcap of 50k$, if we have less than 2000 coins on Bittrex introduction it would be 25$/ELITE

of course !!!
I don't see the math 10 for 0.15 !?!? Then is better to throw the cards in the trash and put the money for the bills in the pocket ! Easiest no ?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

WTB 10 ELC for 0.15 BTC PM
wow.thats super cheap.good luck bro
Pages:
Jump to: