Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] Ethereum Lite | FIRST ETHEREUM CURRENCY | LOW SUPPLY | YOBIT | CMC - page 61. (Read 49798 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 13
good dev , fair airdrop, we need to promote this coin and get on other exchanges.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
When will the white paper and roadmap arrive? Or what do you have in plan for the upcoming weeks?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hello, i received the coins. Big thanks
Activity: 61
I Received ELITE. Thanks Dev!
Activity: 42
Just wishing that ELITE will not just end up to etherdelta. Will wait to progress this project and hopefully a better exchange.

We are in contact with multiple other exchanges.
Activity: 28
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Just wishing that ELITE will not just end up to etherdelta. Will wait to progress this project and hopefully a better exchange.
Activity: 28
NICE PROJECT WE NEED TO PROMOTE THIS COIN
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Some stats and info about the airdrop:

Total participants: 1500 people
Airdrop distributed to: 1324 people
Airdrop not distributed to: 176 people
Total coins distributed: 794,400 ELITE

If you haven't received your coins, there can be multiple reasons:

1)You did not meet our airdrop requirements
Most common reason was that you didn't actually link your BitcoinTalk profile, so we had no way of verifying if you actually created your account before 7th of October or not, which was the main requirement.

2)We may have made a mistake

In case 1) you can PM us on this profile the correct BitcoinTalk profile link and your name on the spreadsheet and if you meet the requirements, we will send you the coins.

In case 2) also PM us on this profile and we will check if you met the requirements and if we have sent you the coins or not.

For case #1, you have until 14th of October 8PM CET time. Then we will announce what we will do with the undistributed ELITE.

does it mean the coin is only 200,000 dev left, with a little supply rate should be big Smiley if it is later

Thanks i recieve it
[/quot

thank you dev..i recieve it..thank and more goal to succcess Kiss Kiss
Activity: 140
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
Thanks To Etereum lite , received in my wallet , hopefully will always live in trade.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
the first thread was huge but got deleted.
Activity: 70
We def need to work on building this community and awareness up. Smiley
Activity: 76

Most common reason was that you didn't actually link your BitcoinTalk profile, so we had no way of verifying if you actually created your account before 7th of October or not, which was the main requirement.

In case 1) you can PM us on this profile the correct BitcoinTalk profile link and your name on the spreadsheet and if you meet the requirements, we will send you the coins.

In case 2) also PM us on this profile and we will check if you met the requirements and if we have sent you the coins or not.

For case #1, you have until 14th of October 8PM CET time. Then we will announce what we will do with the undistributed ELITE.

does it mean the coin is only 200,000 dev left, with a little supply rate should be big Smiley if it is later

Thanks i recieve it
Activity: 33
I would like to see a Telegram group as well. Maybe the dev will create one.

The dev has a notification channel on Telegram, but he's not exploiting it (yet).

Here's a link to the Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAENyDZCO-k1teV3f7g

Perhaps a Telegram chat combined with a notification channel for updates would be something to consider.
Activity: 111
I would like to see a Telegram group as well. Maybe the dev will create one.
Activity: 392
Is there no community for this coin, no even telegram community
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

Yes, the total supply is 1 million ELITE.

whether with so much supply and the price of so many people who can make this coin feels dead
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
this dev already looks better than the ebtc scam.  Pray to god this turns out to be good.
Activity: 33
Do they take Etherdelta into account on CoinMarketCap? Or only the centralized exchanges?

I believe they do. ELTC2 is only listed on ED and is on CMC as well.

So we have to get $10,000 daily trading volume and after that we can apply to CMC Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196
STOP SNITCHIN'

Thanks for being so transparent about this. As a an E-LITE holder, I'd love for you to run some bounties with the undistributed tokens -- both social media/signature campaign bounties and developer bounties. I'm looking forward to seeing where this project goes.

cool yeah when going to be added will it be soon? i was able to grab a few ELITE on etherdelta

We need to have at least $10,000 daily trading volume to get added to CMC. We will apply as soon as we hit that Smiley

Do they take Etherdelta into account on CoinMarketCap? Or only the centralized exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: