Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] Ethereum Lite | FIRST ETHEREUM CURRENCY | LOW SUPPLY | YOBIT | CMC - page 60. (Read 49798 times)

Activity: 385
Merit: 101
alright ill keep the ethlite in my wallet.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Looks good, but personally I think if we hold we can never reach CMC or big exchanges because we have low volume? Is it not better to trade sell and buy back? So we can reach a higher volume?

You are obviously allowed to trade, but the rule is that you must have at least 600 ELITE in your spreadsheet wallet at the time of us drawing winners, which we will always announce beforehand.
Activity: 20
We are also announcing "The Hodler Program":

Our airdrop has been a great success and the cap of 1500 people was reached in less than 5 hours. We would like to thank everyone that participated. However there were some invalid entries as you can see marked red on our spreadsheet and about 100,000 ELITE stayed undistributed. To show our graditute to people that hold our coins and don't immediately dump them into exchanges, we would like to announce "The Hodler Program". Every week we will select 25 people from the spreadsheet and distribute 1000 ELITE to each of them, provided that they are not market red on the spreadsheet and that they still have at least 600 ELITE in their spreadsheet wallet. This program will run until all 100,000 ELITE are distributed. Everyone will be able to only receive 1000 ELITE once.[/b]

Hello,

I moved my ELITE coins to another ETH wallet. Hope i can still participate in the Hodler Program. Maybe you can update the spreadsheet with my new ETH address. Please check PM. Thanks
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Hi dev.
I did not think of selling coins Smiley
you must choose me  Cheesy
Thanks
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
looks very good, can't wait.
We are also announcing "The Hodler Program":

Our airdrop has been a great success and the cap of 1500 people was reached in less than 5 hours. We would like to thank everyone that participated. However there were some invalid entries as you can see marked red on our spreadsheet and about 100,000 ELITE stayed undistributed. To show our graditute to people that hold our coins and don't immediately dump them into exchanges, we would like to announce "The Hodler Program". Every week we will select 25 people from the spreadsheet and distribute 1000 ELITE to each of them, provided that they are not market red on the spreadsheet and that they still have at least 600 ELITE in their spreadsheet wallet. This program will run until all 100,000 ELITE are distributed. Everyone will be able to only receive 1000 ELITE once.[/b]
Our roadmap is now live! Please note that things on the roadmap may change, new things might get added and in the worst case scenario even delayed (although we don't expect that). Our first priority right now is the whitepaper, which we will release in a week where we will describe our big plans, specifically regarding Project Atlantis, which will be a decentralized exchanges of cryptocurrencies, goods and services that will accept ELITE and ETH as the base currency.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMGX3D5W0AE-sPu.jpg:large
Activity: 39
Is that on the site the roadmap?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Just wishing that ELITE will not just end up to etherdelta. Will wait to progress this project and hopefully a better exchange.

We are in contact with multiple other exchanges.

if you are quite a lot token it is also to other stock exchanges. without big trade and without big sales it becomes very difficult. so you have to buy and sell and the course must also go up a bit
if the dev not announces and updates come the coin die like many other coins also. we'll see it today.
if he does not write he has no more interest and you can sell the token .

that would be a pity the coin has potential

Exactly! Look at ECASH, It has a supply of 15m and is already trading $.8 This token has more potential! The circulating token is less than  1m! Let trade this back and forth so will can have $10,000,000 cap, then we will be able to get on CMC!

I invested in both in the very begining. Tongue
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Just wishing that ELITE will not just end up to etherdelta. Will wait to progress this project and hopefully a better exchange.

if you are quite a lot token it is also to other stock exchanges. without big trade and without big sales it becomes very difficult. so you have to buy and sell and the course must also go up a bit
if the dev not announces and updates come the coin die like many other coins also. we'll see it today.

Exactly! Look at ECASH, It has a supply of 15m and is already trading $.8 This token has more potential! The circulating token is less than  1m! Let trade this back and forth so will can have $10,000,000 cap, then we will be able to get on CMC!
Activity: 490
We need to get on coin market cap!
Activity: 28
Hello everyone, we have been quite busy the last day but we're back. Expect a roadmap release in couple of hours and announcement of our "HODL Program" Smiley
i will hold my coins to the moon  dev   Wink
Activity: 126
Hello everyone, we have been quite busy the last day but we're back. Expect a roadmap release in couple of hours and announcement of our "HODL Program" Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 28
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Activity: 20
Let's pump up the volume!!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

Pages:
Jump to: