Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] Ethereum Lite | FIRST ETHEREUM CURRENCY | LOW SUPPLY | YOBIT | CMC - page 65. (Read 49798 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
received the airdrop! thanks dev!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Im HODL some Ethereum Elite and wait for a good news , I trust this tokens and your team.

Why Some people in ETD exchanges only sell this ELITE for a penny ? 600 Tokens only for 0,066 ETH lol.

Btw, Thanks to people who sell this ELITE so early, I can buy with cheap price  Cool

how much do you target the selling price of this ELITE coin, as these days the coin of airdrop is so much that is still unstable in early sales. . . only a few are convincing, whether ethereum lite included in it we see the next few days  Cool
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
thanks for the airdrop guys. you're awesome. :-)

Thanks Smiley we're still working hard to distribute the airdrop to the rest of participants.
Activity: 38
thanks for the airdrop guys. you're awesome. :-)
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Damn I missed it!

How many did you receive?

600 each. You can buy them at etherdelta.

I won't but thank you.
Activity: 69
Damn I missed it!

600 each. You can buy them at etherdelta.
Activity: 392
Multiversum
Damn I missed it!

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Im HODL some Ethereum Elite and wait for a good news , I trust this tokens and your team.

Why Some people in ETD exchanges only sell this ELITE for a penny ? 600 Tokens only for 0,066 ETH lol.

Btw, Thanks to people who sell this ELITE so early, I can buy with cheap price  Cool
Once the airdrop is done, we will hear more i believe.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Nice to see this project is back on the board any time frame when the roadmap will be announced looking forward to know I hope dev will implement some unique feature to make this more useful in real life so it will bring positive impact on the growth.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
i think its going to great once the roadmap is out.
People already dumping for cents.. next cryptopia maybe?
Activity: 215
#
Glad to see a official thread...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
We have been listed on EtherDelta! You can now trade your ELITE there.

https://etherdelta.com/#ELITE-ETH

good, lets get this rolling.
We have been listed on EtherDelta! You can now trade your ELITE there.

https://etherdelta.com/#ELITE-ETH
Ohh i was thinking that was it for ethlite..glad to see you guys again. So dev what do you have in mind for the upcoming days/weeks?
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
alright good to see the thread back up, mods have been removing a ton of threads.
Activity: 12
Activity: 72
do we need to send Ethereum to that wallet ? may i have some detailed info in pm or here in reply please ?

You don't need to send anything, we are distributing the tokens to everyone on the spreadsheet for free Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: