Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】ELT | ETHEREUM LIMITED TOTAL COIN【ELTCOIN】 ⚡🚀 - page 22. (Read 38666 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 29
It's going up now.....
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Thank you so much ELTUNIVERSE! for believing in us
We will work more harder because of this!

I love the way the development team communicates with the group.  Price will definitely shoot up as soon as we achieve new exchange. To me the mos important thing is your development and ability to exceed expectations. Keep up the good work.
Merit: 100
Thank you so much ELTUNIVERSE! for believing in us
We will work more harder because of this!
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
A bright future awaits for those who wait. People dumped their ELTcoins few days after distribution will now regret it.

Meanwhile, I picked up a few of those dumper's stacks and already up several hundred percent.  Just got to relax and HODL and let the Dev's do their work.  More dev work will increase the value and the HODLer rewards in January will increase the stack.  Quite a nice little space to be heavily invested in.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
A bright future awaits for those who wait. People dumped their ELTcoins few days after distribution will now regret it.
Activity: 36
i have some ELTC3, how can i swap with ELTC

We are not ELTC, ELTC2 ELTC3 ELTC4
We are ELTCOIN.

So many elt coming up now I have two elt coin in my wallet but those two are useless coin I should have invested here it looks promising price is dropping but I'm looking at it's roadmap and among the eltcoins this one has a good chance to survive.

While many ELTC ripped off our vision and our design, there was never another ELTCOIN. We were, always have been and always will be the ONLY ELTCOIN.

On behalf of all of us devs, I truly thank all of you for your kind words, and your dedication to the project. We are working hard and tirelessly for more updates, better content and better graphic designs. Stay put guys, and remember to HODL. CEX will be listing us, We may need to wait until 14th of December but we truly value CEX as an exchange partner.

Thank you all, take care.

We are ELTCOIN.

So many elt coming up now I have two elt coin in my wallet but those two are useless coin I should have invested here it looks promising price is dropping but I'm looking at it's roadmap and among the eltcoins this one has a good chance to survive.

We are the first in the market,
the other trying to duplicate our project.

Just for your information,
Please check our github and trello roadmap!
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

We are ELTCOIN.

Activity: 630
Merit: 154
Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain
Congratulations to ELTCOIN team for the great work done so far! Clearly it is a serious project with a great future. I'm anxious and excited about android ELTwallet and ELTCARD!!
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
ELTCOIN is now listed on coingecko https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/eltcoin
glad to hear it, good job

We are ELTCOIN.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Activity: 182
good job guys, people must remember this project is only 5 weeks old already listed on exchanges and ambitious in their goals. I think the moonlambo site needs to be spread better, every big player will love this idea once they come across it. Its just a matter of time until one of them retweets Wink.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
That ann is much better and convincing than the previous one! Good job guys
I will gladly wait for the website to have a little more information on your project. The information are presented informatively and you add an telegram group so that i will be updated always goodluck on the nice project

The website gonna have an update, FULLY OVERHAUL Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I will gladly wait for the website to have a little more information on your project. The information are presented informatively and you add an telegram group so that i will be updated always goodluck on the nice project
Activity: 12
Awesome  ::)you guys have done a great job with eltcoin and have proven unbelievers wrong!
Again, NEW NEWS ! ! !

Thank you community because support us, everyone really did a good job. We REALLY PROUD OF YOU ELTUNIVERSE !

We already listed in coingecko, i cant say much, this really tearing me up!

GOOD JOB ELTUNIVERSE!
I have a other ELTCOIN in my Wallet??

Can anyone explain to me??

Code:
Token Balance: 7,000 ELTCoin
Contract Address: 0x3cf090c5e5a30177e94156d0a7f026f47e253464
Token Decimals:  8

??

Thank you for highlight the issue, we also want to clarify all the investor and airdrop participant
The contract address shown your inventory is the previous airdrop we made, that one already ceased, due to people manipulate the registration and slow airdrop.
We been explain that on whitepaper, we believe transparency is important.
if you dont mind, please kindly take your time read our whitepaper, because we are not making promise without providing a result
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DIjdWiVWjADiwwgGcp7Trk_Zr_xGiRBxfJizQaI_POY/

Another thing i want you take note, we only getting 40ETH from presale AND
Please counter check what we do by getting from that 40ETH https://trello.com/b/UEBKgcgK

We are here working and develop the ELTCOIN not giving you promise, we give result.
We will show to the crypto world, 40ETH is more than enough to make a good development instead $40MILLION without any progression in 1 month.

Take your time to evaluate us! & We Welcome people to join ELTUNIVERSE !

THX so what can i do with the old ELTcoin, just lie in the wallet?

regards and THX for the answer

You can put in hall of fame!, just kidding. just leave it there. it wont go anywhere.
But we are aware that you are one of the earliest person join us! dont forget to join our telegram group~
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
I have a other ELTCOIN in my Wallet??

Can anyone explain to me??

Code:
Token Balance: 7,000 ELTCoin
Contract Address: 0x3cf090c5e5a30177e94156d0a7f026f47e253464
Token Decimals:  8

??

Thank you for highlight the issue, we also want to clarify all the investor and airdrop participant
The contract address shown your inventory is the previous airdrop we made, that one already ceased, due to people manipulate the registration and slow airdrop.
We been explain that on whitepaper, we believe transparency is important.
if you dont mind, please kindly take your time read our whitepaper, because we are not making promise without providing a result
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DIjdWiVWjADiwwgGcp7Trk_Zr_xGiRBxfJizQaI_POY/

Another thing i want you take note, we only getting 40ETH from presale AND
Please counter check what we do by getting from that 40ETH https://trello.com/b/UEBKgcgK

We are here working and develop the ELTCOIN not giving you promise, we give result.
We will show to the crypto world, 40ETH is more than enough to make a good development instead $40MILLION without any progression in 1 month.

Take your time to evaluate us! & We Welcome people to join ELTUNIVERSE !

THX so what can i do with the old ELTcoin, just lie in the wallet?

regards and THX for the answer
Pages:
Jump to: