Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】ELT | ETHEREUM LIMITED TOTAL COIN【ELTCOIN】 ⚡🚀 - page 18. (Read 38663 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
finally on exchange
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
we love surprise !
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
ANN

ELTCOIN Has listed on coinexchange.io

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ELT/ETH
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ELT/BTC

Long live ELTCOIN

-Oli

Dang, two weeks early.  To be fair coinmarketcal did say "by" Dec 14th  Cool
ONCE AGAIN~
We already listed in coinexchange!, thank you for your support ELTUNIVERSE~
There will be more after this!

Coinexchange ELTCOIN/BTC → https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ELT/BTC
Coinexchange ELTCOIN/ETH → https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ELT/ETH

"Trust starts with truth and ends with truth" CHEERS!

copper member
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
HODL 2 M00N
What is the point of this token? Can someone give me the unique benefit in 1 paragraph?

It ties together all the projects listed in the ANN, at least  Wink
erv
Activity: 280
What is the point of this token? Can someone give me the unique benefit in 1 paragraph?

iOS app, android soon, coinexchange today, eltcard (for spend tokens) coming... more coming
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
copper member
Activity: 18
HODL 2 M00N
This project is still going which is amazing among the slew of pump and dump e coins - hopefully the devs can keep it going and show that it can have a niche in the crypto world.

because you support the ELTUNIVERSE.

its normal though~
The price keeps rising in a steady way. I fear that in december the steady growing is going to turn into a frantic take-off to the moon.

sssssshhhhhhh...
Activity: 133
The price keeps rising in a steady way. I fear that in december the steady growing is going to turn into a frantic take-off to the moon.
Merit: 29
I think we still need to wait ETH to do down a little....people is holding ethereum like gold right now..

Then, MOON.
Activity: 167
This project is still going which is amazing among the slew of pump and dump e coins - hopefully the devs can keep it going and show that it can have a niche in the crypto world.
Activity: 1
I discovered ELTCOIN and really fall in love!

The devs are active and the community is just awesome. ELTCOIN has the potential to gain huge interest in the future.

Definitely a coin to be watched!
Activity: 353

first i read about the project of this coin , i saw and feel that of mission is more than realized.
and maybe that's should be succeed for the next future.
Eltcoin doing wonderfully well. I am highly impressed with this project. This is definitely not like those ecoins.
The devs know what they are doing. Am in this for the long term.
THIS!
The main reason I'm investing in this project is because of the team.  Yes, the project serves a functional purpose and has room to succeed, but the people behind the scenes is what hooked me.  They seem like some genuinely good people who are dedicated to doing the best job they can, and if they need help they aren't afraid to ask for it.  Some people have all the skill in the world, but if they aren't dedicated to their craft then what good is it? I see a bright future ahead, I'm rooting for you!
THIS!
had the opportunity to know the team and they have been putting a lot of man hours on ELTCOIN, this is not your average token and it's solid project to invest in  Grin
THIS!
Here the price has the ability to make 60x  Cheesy
THIS!
What a chance to get in for cheap right now!  iOS APP done, android app on the way, ELTCARD, so many reasons to be excited and its still cheap right now!  Easy 20X once people discover it.
THIS!
I really trust this coin. We will hear your name in the future.

I think so, too. I really like the bit at the top of the white paper: "Always by and for, the Community". The real crypto ethos often gets lost these days, but it has found a new champion in Eltcoin Smiley
THIS!

Thank you soo soo much community member, i will make sure the developer work more harder
I will make sure they saw all of this!
I already forward every msg you guys post in BCT

THIS DECEMBER. THE REAL DEAL will happen!

"Trust starts with truth and ends with truth" CHEERS!

Activity: 223
Eltcoin doing wonderfully well. I am highly impressed with this project. This is definitely not like those ecoins.
The devs know what they are doing. Am in this for the long term.
Activity: 120
The main reason I'm investing in this project is because of the team.  Yes, the project serves a functional purpose and has room to succeed, but the people behind the scenes is what hooked me.  They seem like some genuinely good people who are dedicated to doing the best job they can, and if they need help they aren't afraid to ask for it.  Some people have all the skill in the world, but if they aren't dedicated to their craft then what good is it? I see a bright future ahead, I'm rooting for you!
Activity: 3
When can we start staking and will there be a desktop wallet? As far as I know right now you can only store ELTCOIN on in iOS wallet or exchange. Well, I don't have any apple device.

You can use MyEtherWallet or another ERC20 tokens compatible wallet. The team is working on an Android version of the ELTWALLET Wink
Activity: 6
When can we start staking and will there be a desktop wallet? As far as I know right now you can only store ELTCOIN on in iOS wallet or exchange. Well, I don't have any apple device.
Pages:
Jump to: