Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】ELT | ETHEREUM LIMITED TOTAL COIN【ELTCOIN】 ⚡🚀 - page 17. (Read 38663 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
well one guys. I have ELTCOINs since the airdrop and I'm planning to hold them. I think that this could be a great project.

I'm very curious about the secret plans..... any information?  Grin

of course we will share to you

https://www.apollomission.io/ (current project)

https://www.moonlambos.io/ (expansion stage)

there is more. please check it out
excited for this one, holder here, got it from your airdrop, lol,

Another holder here, and I'm not planning on selling any time soon. This coin is full of possibility; I'm excited to see how it develops Smiley

Dont forget to follow our telegram.

We already overhaul our website!

www.eltcoin.tech
Activity: 196
Guys,did you see that? https://twitter.com/officialELTCOIN/status/938544878379831296

FYI the moon is a personification of Vitalik Buterin (if you didn't know already)

We flight to the sun Cool

Didn’t see this yet but if this is true we are definitely heading for the sun  Grin

Just wanted to pop in and say thank you for the hard working developer team!
I noticed an issue with the wallet on IPad wich keeps crashing when trying to export your privatekey
and they immediately replied that they will look into it and fix asap as they always do on every issue that may arise.

Iam glad to be part of this awesome community and hodled my ELTs from day one   Cool
Keep up the good work guys.... your dedication to the project is outstanding!

greetings
zero
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
Guys,did you see that? https://twitter.com/officialELTCOIN/status/938544878379831296

FYI the moon is a personification of Vitalik Buterin (if you didn't know already)

We flight to the sun Cool
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
iOS app, android soon, coinexchange today, eltcard (for spend tokens) coming... more coming

Yes, yes... but what's the point?

Apps are pointless, exchanges come and go and ultimately they mean really nothing and a currency-specific card is total meh because the last thing I need is more cards to keep track on. So, what's the actual point of this token?

Sorry if I sound like a naysayer, I'm actually really happy with how the token is performing, and if this keeps up ELT might be the first one I'm really going to cash out for something other than basic lifestyle things, but I still don't understand why there should be any value here at all.

Hey SonofNorth,

We really appreciate the feedback and thanks for checking out ELTCOIN. We pride ourselves on not trying to re-invent the wheel, but taking existing experiences on Ethereum and making them much more user-friendly (and adding our own touch of cool Cool).

That being said, we have huge ambitions and some secret projects under wraps...These projects will exclusively stake ELTCOIN and we believe that they will keep our Community HODLing for many years to come.

Value is driven by belief, and we really and truly believe ELTCOIN can change the world. But this can only happen with our Community's support. That's why we place Community at the center of our universe...they are what drive us to keep building and improving every single day.

ELTCOIN will always be a Coin by, and for it’s Community.

Activity: 1
Team behind this project are great, super engaging and answer all questions on their community chat. Keep up the good work!  Smiley
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
I invested in this coin huge summ and waiting for a sweet fruits Smiley Our community is strong,please join on telegram channel with us. I see bright future soon. Eltcoin now is very cheap,its time to buy more as you can!

I dont know other good and very perspective similar coin like Eltcoin ! Cool
Activity: 434
well one guys. I have ELTCOINs since the airdrop and I'm planning to hold them. I think that this could be a great project.

I'm very curious about the secret plans..... any information?  Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

Another holder here, and I'm not planning on selling any time soon. This coin is full of possibility; I'm excited to see how it develops Smiley
Merit: 29
So I can buy from several exchanges and hold in MEW, what is the aniticpated POS rewards per 10,000 ELTcoins?

Have you got a confirmed Visa arrangement or is it still in negotiations, which territories will you be covering with the card?
Go to the telegram group and ask to the ELTBOY! Great guy!
Activity: 417
Merit: 2
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
So I can buy from several exchanges and hold in MEW, what is the aniticpated POS rewards per 10,000 ELTcoins?

Have you got a confirmed Visa arrangement or is it still in negotiations, which territories will you be covering with the card?
iOS app, android soon, coinexchange today, eltcard (for spend tokens) coming... more coming

Apps are pointless, exchanges come and go and ultimately they mean really nothing and a currency-specific card is total meh because the last thing I need is more cards to keep track on. So, what's the actual point of this token?

Sorry if I sound like a nay-sayer, I'm actually really happy with how the token is performing, and if this keeps up ELT might be the first one I'm really going to cash out for something other than basic lifestyle things, but I still don't understand why there should be any value here at all.

Thank you for your feedback sir,

Seems like you been in this industry for quite sometime,

Main reason we work all of this, to make sure ELT can be access anywhere or everywhere.

Example,
1. you can trade any exchange
2. you can access from web phone or tablet
3. Creating a value that you can buy any type of merchandise that support ETH network a.k.a ERC20 Token

*VALUE wise? now i ask you, how BTC create value ? can you explain early days how BTC break from $0.04 to $1.00 ? how about from $1.00 to $10.00 ?
*What happen to your account got -2 TRUST? what have you done ? share a bit

Activity: 195
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

Sorry if I sound like a nay-sayer, I'm actually really happy with how the token is performing, and if this keeps up ELT might be the first one I'm really going to cash out for something other than basic lifestyle things, but I still don't understand why there should be any value here at all.
copper member
Activity: 18
HODL 2 M00N
Wow nice project indeed:) ..I just bought some eltcoin on merca without knowing the background of this coin.. And ill say im glad i did and made right decision  on buying ill hold it till moon Smiley 

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Wow nice project indeed:) ..I just bought some eltcoin on merca without knowing the background of this coin.. And ill say im glad i did and made right decision  on buying ill hold it till moon Smiley 
Activity: 253
I checked my ETH address on etherscan and i don't know from where come that + value. I see after it comes from this coin. I selled half of coins because i need money.
If you hold that token until next month you will get a reward and maybe the price of it will reach  0.5 to 1$.
I see myself holding a lot of money by 2018, another blessing.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I checked my ETH address on etherscan and i don't know from where come that + value. I see after it comes from this coin. I selled half of coins because i need money.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
What is the point of this token? Can someone give me the unique benefit in 1 paragraph?

Not one paragraph, but one word: Community.

Crypto has a lot of genuine projects, but also a lot of get-rich-quick schemes, and also its fair share of scams.

But if you think back to the beginning, and the world from which bitcoin emerged... ELTcoin I think embodies that spirit. Have a look at the white paper and see what you think: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DIjdWiVWjADiwwgGcp7Trk_Zr_xGiRBxfJizQaI_POY/edit
Wow very good increase, suddenly i was checking MEW then I saw the price.

0.01$ is a good start, it will fly to the moon soon.
Pages:
Jump to: