Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】ELT | ETHEREUM LIMITED TOTAL COIN【ELTCOIN】 ⚡🚀 - page 23. (Read 38767 times)

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
I have a other ELTCOIN in my Wallet??

Can anyone explain to me??

Code:
Token Balance: 7,000 ELTCoin
Contract Address: 0x3cf090c5e5a30177e94156d0a7f026f47e253464
Token Decimals:  8

??

Thank you for highlight the issue, we also want to clarify all the investor and airdrop participant
The contract address shown your inventory is the previous airdrop we made, that one already ceased, due to people manipulate the registration and slow airdrop.
We been explain that on whitepaper, we believe transparency is important.
if you dont mind, please kindly take your time read our whitepaper, because we are not making promise without providing a result
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DIjdWiVWjADiwwgGcp7Trk_Zr_xGiRBxfJizQaI_POY/

Another thing i want you take note, we only getting 40ETH from presale AND
Please counter check what we do by getting from that 40ETH https://trello.com/b/UEBKgcgK

We are here working and develop the ELTCOIN not giving you promise, we give result.
We will show to the crypto world, 40ETH is more than enough to make a good development instead $40MILLION without any progression in 1 month.

Take your time to evaluate us! & We Welcome people to join ELTUNIVERSE !

THX so what can i do with the old ELTcoin, just lie in the wallet?

regards and THX for the answer
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Activity: 308

Code:

??

Thank you for highlight the issue, we also want to clarify all the investor and airdrop participant
The contract address shown your inventory is the previous airdrop we made, that one already ceased, due to people manipulate the registration and slow airdrop.
We been explain that on whitepaper, we believe transparency is important.
if you dont mind, please kindly take your time read our whitepaper, because we are not making promise without providing a result
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DIjdWiVWjADiwwgGcp7Trk_Zr_xGiRBxfJizQaI_POY/

Another thing i want you take note, we only getting 40ETH from presale AND
Please counter check what we do by getting from that 40ETH https://trello.com/b/UEBKgcgK

We are here working and develop the ELTCOIN not giving you promise, we give result.
We will show to the crypto world, 40ETH is more than enough to make a good development instead $40MILLION without any progression in 1 month.

Take your time to evaluate us! & We Welcome people to join ELTUNIVERSE !

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634

Code:

??
Activity: 294
Merit: 29
I'm glad to be in that community, I only invested 5 ETH in ELTCOIN but I believe it will bring me to the moon one day Smiley
Thanks for your amazing work guys.

Wow! Big investment! Good luck! Very cheap now, weak hands , and a lot of Airdrop receivers airdropping again!

I own more than 150k
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
BRAVO !!  I'm a bit confused regarding how to get rewards from POS though...
Could you explain a bit more ?
Activity: 135
I'm glad to be in that community, I only invested 5 ETH in ELTCOIN but I believe it will bring me to the moon one day Smiley
Thanks for your amazing work guys.
Activity: 133
amazing project, I don´t understand why the price is still so low!!
copper member
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
HODL 2 M00N
How can I qualify for airdrop to get some ? I read twice opening post but no where found any information in this regard. I like those two secret projects coming out in Q1 and Q2 2018 with hints of debit cards. How can one simply have free lunch by holding airdropped tokens ?

Sorry, the AIRDROP is over now, but if you do buy some ELTCOIN on an exchange, you can claim your PoS HODLER rewards in January, using @ELTCOIN_BOT in Telegram

https://t.me/ELTCOIN_BOT
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
How can I qualify for airdrop to get some ? I read twice opening post but no where found any information in this regard. I like those two secret projects coming out in Q1 and Q2 2018 with hints of debit cards. How can one simply have free lunch by holding airdropped tokens ?
Activity: 39
i did particapte in the airdrop but i boght 98.587,00 Eltcoin  Wink Grin \,,/
copper member
HODL 2 M00N
When are we listing on coinexchange ? This developer is so active and keep updating with new development like IOS app, listing on mercatox..

We have lots of exciting updates planned for the coming weeks. To best keep up with the ELTCOIN project please join our telegram community https://t.me/ELTCOIN

copper member
HODL 2 M00N
When are we listing on coinexchange ? This developer is so active and keep updating with new development like IOS app, listing on mercatox..

Activity: 392
Activity: 294
Merit: 29
I'm a big fan of ELTBOT and this project.

There is an announcement planned for Christmas?Huh

Something before 20/02/2018?
Activity: 185
Merit: 103
ive notice that i have this 10000 ELT coins airdropped months ago, do i need to transfer it to ios wallet to be eligible for HODLing rewards? or can i just keep it in my MEW wallet and then receive the HODL rewards?

Hi, you can use any wallet you want, so long as you have the private key.

you mean i can hold my 10000 ELTCOIN in my MEW wallet and then will receive future rewards as i hold on it?

In January, you will be able to use the ELTBOT to claim your PoS HODLER reward.

Sounds good! I'm waiting!!
Activity: 76
I definitely will hodl my 10000 till to the moon
copper member
HODL 2 M00N
ive notice that i have this 10000 ELT coins airdropped months ago, do i need to transfer it to ios wallet to be eligible for HODLing rewards? or can i just keep it in my MEW wallet and then receive the HODL rewards?

you mean i can hold my 10000 ELTCOIN in my MEW wallet and then will receive future rewards as i hold on it?

In January, you will be able to use the ELTBOT to claim your PoS HODLER reward.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
lets get high!

Activity: 8
happy to track ELTCOIN here: https://pandoon.cash/markets/eltcoin!  Grin Grin Grin keep up the great work
Pages:
Jump to: