Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]ELVN - FIRST MESSENGER WHICH REWARDS FOR ACTIVITY! - page 14. (Read 1964 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Do you have a mining here? If you have mining what mining algorithm do you use? How to mine ELVN coin?
Activity: 32
What is about tokens listing? Do you plan tokens listing? On what exchanges do you plan listing?
Activity: 21
Airdrop is a good way to attract users to the platform. Users will get free tokens and start to use messenger.

It is necessary to promote airdrop, it is necessary to promote the messenger. In all case promotion is necessary.

I think that the promotion and developing ecosystem is a important part for growing the the number of users of messenger.

The most important thing for every cryptocurrency project is a big community. Reward for activity is very good but it must be simple to buy and sell tokens.
Activity: 36
The referral system should work so that there is no abuse, and then too many dead accounts will be registered, and the messenger needs active users.

I think that referral system will help to attract more users to the messenger. But it must be active users. There is also a reward for active users.
Activity: 34
There are so many fraud in different spheres. A lot of fraud can be connected with referral system if it will not be good organize.

ELVN is a working messenger. Everybody can download it and start to work with it. ELVN is in App Store and Google Play.
Activity: 28
Airdrop is a good way to attract users to the platform. Users will get free tokens and start to use messenger.

It is necessary to promote airdrop, it is necessary to promote the messenger. In all case promotion is necessary.

I think that the promotion and developing ecosystem is a important part for growing the the number of users of messenger.
Of course, the project needs a large advertising campaign to popularize the messenger. Are there already any statistics on the use of the messenger?

It is very important to grow the community. On google play there is an information about downloads and it is possible to read the comments of users of messenger.
Activity: 56
In ELVN users will get a reward for their activity. Reward for activity it is like a airdrop or bounty. People will be interested to be active on messenger.
Activity: 63

It will be good that it will be airdrop. But now there is no information that ELVN plans to conduct airdrop or bounty.

Usually airdrops are used during conduction of ICO or IEO to attract a crypto community around the ecosystem of project and promote of project.

and usually airdrop can also control prices when a token is released for the first time in an exchange

A lot of depends how many users will participate in airdrop and how much reward will get a participants. If there are a lot of users the price may falls after the listing start.
Activity: 27
The idea of creating a new messenger is not new. Recently, I met several projects with a similar product. I think the team should think about how to attract more people to use their messenger. The competition is very high.

I agree with you that there are a lot of messengers. But the big advantage of ELVN is messenger is working and it has a build in wallet in messenger.
Activity: 33
The idea of creating a new messenger is not new. Recently, I met several projects with a similar product. I think the team should think about how to attract more people to use their messenger. The competition is very high.

One of the way to attract users to the messenger is to pay them for activity. There is a internal token and a build-in messenger wallet.
Activity: 15
It is necessary that tokens of ELVN will be traded on different exchanges. It must be use to buy and sell tokens that people use the messenger.
Activity: 37
I think that the idea to creat a messender with cryptocurrency wallet is very good. If it will be airdrop I will participate in it.

The idea to create a messenger with wallet and reward of users is good and if it will be bounty or airdrop here a lot of people will participate.

It is good that users will be rewarded for their activity by local tokens. People will use messenger more active to get a reward.
Activity: 31
ELVN is a messenger with a build in wallet. Telegram does not have a built in wallet. It is only plan to release a wallet.
Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
ideas like this are not new the last I know is MIG it seems they also haven't succeeded, actually a very good messenger wallet makes it easy for crypto users, and I think some giants like telegram, whatsapp, and facebook messenger are definitely planning something like this.
Activity: 32
Besides messenger it will be a bild-in messenger cryptocurrency wallet. Users can send crypto to each other.

It is very good that it will be a big ecosystem. It will be very comfortable to users to use such messenger with wallet.

Now users have a big choice and Telegram messenger is very popular. To compete with Telegram it is necessary to be better than Telegram.
Activity: 42
There are so many fraud in different spheres. A lot of fraud can be connected with referral system if it will not be good organize.
Activity: 37
The referral system should work so that there is no abuse, and then too many dead accounts will be registered, and the messenger needs active users.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Of course, the project needs a large advertising campaign to popularize the messenger. Are there already any statistics on the use of the messenger?
Activity: 55
Referral system is a good way to grow the community. If people will get a reward for inviting new people for messenger they will work more active.
Activity: 35

Pages:
Jump to: