Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]ELVN - FIRST MESSENGER WHICH REWARDS FOR ACTIVITY! - page 9. (Read 1950 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 1
How much do you pay for activity in your App?
Can I buy or sell your token with debit or credit card? Give me link please, if I can do it!
In August 2019 the project ELVN conducted two rounds of financing on the stock exchange Coinsbit.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
Social networks are extremely popular today. How will you fight giants like Twitter and Facebook?

It is almost impossible to bypass these giants can only create something super new and in demand.

Why compete with them at all? The ELVN may simply be an alternative, and the development of the platform as a whole will not be affected.
Activity: 52
Social networks are extremely popular today. How will you fight giants like Twitter and Facebook?

It is almost impossible to bypass these giants can only create something super new and in demand.
Activity: 36
Activity: 68

is the platform working yet? how many registered users are there?

Yes, you can download the app on Android or app store and test the project. Wink

Activity: 56

You must download the ELVN application to know the mechanism of rewards activity more clearly. I already have several messaging applications with the same concept as ELVN, what unique things can I get by using the ELVN application later?
is the platform working yet? how many registered users are there?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
There is information about the bonuses for activity? Can this be considered as passive income? How does it work Huh

You must download the ELVN application to know the mechanism of rewards activity more clearly. I already have several messaging applications with the same concept as ELVN, what unique things can I get by using the ELVN application later?
Activity: 37
There is information about the bonuses for activity? Can this be considered as passive income? How does it work Huh
Activity: 54
what currencies are connected to the Built-in crypto wallet? Whether one of them EOS?

EOS is not so popular, most likely BTC and ETH will be.
what currencies are connected to the Built-in crypto wallet? Whether one of them EOS?
Activity: 72
Is the ELVN project fully legal? Do you have a license? Huh

Does it even make sense to work without a license? I think the risk is too high, most likely they work officially.
Activity: 103
Is the ELVN project fully legal? Do you have a license? Huh

It is important that the platform itself was popular that their coins were in demand.

Of course it's important. I would like to study in detail the marketing plan of the project to understand its prospects.
Activity: 52
Social network on the blockchain, this is not news. What do you suggest in particular?

Time spent in the messenger, posting, attraction of new users - every activity will be remunerated with cryptocoins.
For me this is the most important advantage:) Shocked
It is important that the platform itself was popular that their coins were in demand.
Activity: 56
Social network on the blockchain, this is not news. What do you suggest in particular?

Time spent in the messenger, posting, attraction of new users - every activity will be remunerated with cryptocoins.
For me this is the most important advantage:) Shocked
Activity: 97
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Now there is a big competition between cryptocurrency startups and to compete with other companies it is necessary to constantly develops.

ELVN does not conduct an IEO. I think that there is only one way to compete - to make the product better than competitors have.
Activity: 28
There are a lot of messengers and there is also a big competitions among messengers. Telegram is the most popular messenger and it is hard to compete with it.

It is very difficult to compete with telegram because it already has a developed ecosystem and a lot of users.
Activity: 31
Tokens must be used for the payment for different services on messenger. If tokens will not be in demand their price will be very small.
Activity: 43
There is only one way to compite with Telegram - to provide the servicies that Telegram do not provide and it must be a very useful for people servicies.

Now Telegram does not have a wallet and it does not pay users for activity. Users must have an opportunity to sell tokens that they got as a reward.
Pages:
Jump to: